BY KRISTIN ESS #94 in Leave-In Conditioner

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Detangling Softening + strengthening Moisture sealing Shine enhancing This spray is my life. It creates completely weightless shine and detangles better than any other leave-in I've ever used. It seals in moisture and can bring dull hair back to life over time. This is my number one since day one! How to: 1. Right out of the shower, towel dry your hair. 2. Immediately, while hair is still completely wet, apply 5-10 sprays all over your hair. This is weightless when applied to freshly washed hair, so don't be afraid! 3. Blow dry or air dry as desired. Tip: Avoid spraying this on partially air dried or blow dried hair for best results. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Bre Y.
Bellevue
MMMM Okurrr Say HELLO to my new favorite hair line! (And pretty gosh dang affordable, too)

Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner 8.45 oz was the first product I have tried after walking past the display at target many times. I spritzed a little in my hair (oops, sorry) and was amazed at the smell. I decided to buy it just because of that. Little to my surprise its the thing I cannot live with out now. My very processed hair is now so soft and shiny. It doesn't completely tame down the fly aways but give your hair a light mist if you wash your hair and air dry. I specifically air dry my hair while I sleep and this stuff 100% prevent creases and frizz. I have completely switched to this from  Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer Heat Protection Spray and it's about a third of the price and smells...way more pleasant. I'm going to continue to try all of Kriten Ess's products.
Jacqueline R.
Sacramento
Smells fresh and comes in a pump action. I think it's effective it doesn't hold my hair down easy to detangle. I think it's best for damaged hair and adding hydration to it. I do buy this at TArget every 2 months it seems like. I don't like or use leave in shampoo because I heard they leave you bald (aerosol) so I like how it's a leave in conditioner and they give you a lot actually. I have curly thick hair so idk how it'll do on better hair.
Lauren N.
Coraopolis, PA
This leaves my hair super shiny and soft! I have dry bleached and color treated hair and always have to use a pretty intense leave in conditioner! This one does the trick. I always spray my hair about ten spritz(es?) after I get out of the shower. My hair is soft enough to run my fingers through. I don’t use this if I want tight curls or lots of volume though. I would recommend a cream product for those days.
Samantha S.
Silver Spring, MD
LUXURY! I typically use this leave-in conditioner as a detangler by spraying five or six spritzes on my hair after showering. This product has allowed me to brush my hair easily and without worry of breakage. It's an added bonus that the product smells great and leaves my hair silky smooth. This product hits all the marks at a great price point.
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
First, this stuff smells amazing. The first time I used it, it seemed to linger too much and I wasn’t sure I liked it. Now I wish the smell would last longer. Besides the smell, I have noticed an improvement in the softness and shine of my hair. Overall love it and would purchase again. For $10, it’s totally worth it!
Shania S.
I’m still working my way through the sample soze I bought of this but so far so good! I LOVE the scent! It makes me feel so refreshed and clean and the directions are very simple, i appreciate that! This is a the only leave in conditioner I’ve tried so I might try a few before purchasing again but will buy again!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE. You do not understand how much I LOVE Kristin Ess- but the Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner TRANSFORMED and I mean TRANSFORMED my hair. It literally sprays on so easily, a little goes a long way and I have purchased this every three months for the past year and will continue on for the rest of time. It is AMAZING
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Love!!!! It smells amazing and made my hair soft! My hair tangles easily and this got them all out! Love this product and it's extremely affordable. Works great and made my hair feel hydrated! I am in love with this conditioner and will continue to purchase! Bought this at target.
Victoria R.
Denver
this literally does nothing for my hair - which is long, fine but a lot of it, and highlighted so gets pretty tangled. This didn't condition or dentangle it. Super bummed because its such a cute package, but I definitely reach for other leave in products that I own over this one.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
This stuff is perfect, light, smells great, no tangles! Obsessed with everything Kristen Ess puts out. I cut my hair into a long bob and discovered she was our queen. All of her products smell great, do their job and make a huge difference in styling my shorter hair. I have almost bought he entire collection! Obsessed!