BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Detangling Softening + strengthening Moisture sealing Shine enhancing This spray is my life. It creates completely weightless shine and detangles better than any other leave-in I've ever used. It seals in moisture and can bring dull hair back to life over time. This is my number one since day one! How to: 1. Right out of the shower, towel dry your hair. 2. Immediately, while hair is still completely wet, apply 5-10 sprays all over your hair. This is weightless when applied to freshly washed hair, so don't be afraid! 3. Blow dry or air dry as desired. Tip: Avoid spraying this on partially air dried or blow dried hair for best results. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Dana L.
Victorville
Wow! I wish I could be BFF's with Kristen. Then I could get dibbs on this gem 24/7!!!. I now sport a short/ sexy sassy look. It keeps my curls in check for sure. But in my personal opinion. This makes my lil Granddaughter Alana's long trusses soooo soooo uhmm vibrant. I can really manage this long thick hair much easier now. Look at how shiney and soft it looks guys. Aren't you jealous.... Lololol
Samantha S.
Silver Spring, MD
LUXURY! I typically use this leave-in conditioner as a detangler by spraying five or six spritzes on my hair after showering. This product has allowed me to brush my hair easily and without worry of breakage. It's an added bonus that the product smells great and leaves my hair silky smooth. This product hits all the marks at a great price point.
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
First, this stuff smells amazing. The first time I used it, it seemed to linger too much and I wasn’t sure I liked it. Now I wish the smell would last longer. Besides the smell, I have noticed an improvement in the softness and shine of my hair. Overall love it and would purchase again. For $10, it’s totally worth it!
Shania S.
I’m still working my way through the sample soze I bought of this but so far so good! I LOVE the scent! It makes me feel so refreshed and clean and the directions are very simple, i appreciate that! This is a the only leave in conditioner I’ve tried so I might try a few before purchasing again but will buy again!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE. You do not understand how much I LOVE Kristin Ess- but the Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner TRANSFORMED and I mean TRANSFORMED my hair. It literally sprays on so easily, a little goes a long way and I have purchased this every three months for the past year and will continue on for the rest of time. It is AMAZING
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Love!!!! It smells amazing and made my hair soft! My hair tangles easily and this got them all out! Love this product and it's extremely affordable. Works great and made my hair feel hydrated! I am in love with this conditioner and will continue to purchase! Bought this at target.
April N.
Forest Lake
I love everything about this leave in conditioner. I find that it smells amazing, it detangles my hair nicely, and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling overly greasy or wet. The formula is amazing and I love how it actually sprays evenly throughout my hair, unlike a lot of others where it lumps up and sprays out that way as well.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
This stuff is perfect, light, smells great, no tangles! Obsessed with everything Kristen Ess puts out. I cut my hair into a long bob and discovered she was our queen. All of her products smell great, do their job and make a huge difference in styling my shorter hair. I have almost bought he entire collection! Obsessed!
Corinne B.
Winston Salem, NC
10/10 product! I again, LOVE THE KE LINE! this stuff is great and lasts foreeeeever. It helps detangle my hair and also leaves it soft and shiny. So much better than it's a 10 or the healthy sexy hair conditioner spray. everyone needs this!!!!
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Truly is weightless. The ingredients suck, but it is so hydrating and great for shine. It was so effective and didn’t weight my hair down, for the price you get bad ingredients but it performs well and I would deff recommend for someone on a budget