Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner 8.45 oz uploaded by Holly D.Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner 8.45 oz uploaded by Kara K.

BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Detangling Softening + strengthening Moisture sealing Shine enhancing This spray is my life. It creates completely weightless shine and detangles better than any other leave-in I've ever used. It seals in moisture and can bring dull hair back to life over time. This is my number one since day one! How to: 1. Right out of the shower, towel dry your hair. 2. Immediately, while hair is still completely wet, apply 5-10 sprays all over your hair. This is weightless when applied to freshly washed hair, so don't be afraid! 3. Blow dry or air dry as desired. Tip: Avoid spraying this on partially air dried or blow dried hair for best results. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Lexi M.
Midwest City
Great product especially for the price. I use this every time I get out of the shower. I️t helps my tangles a ton and smells so good! I would definitely recommend trying this product if you have dry, tangly hair!
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
In my experience, most leave-in conditioners are either too thick or too thin and make my hair greasy while not really detangling it. This conditioner feels super light going on, but it sinks into the hair shaft really fast, and then it's so smooth and soft. Another bonus: it smells amazing. The bottle is huge for the price--I'm pretty sure you can only buy this brand at Target. Go for it!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I am obsessed with Kristen Ess, and this conditioner is probably my absolute favorite product I've tried from her line. At first, I was hesitant to use it because I tend to have oily hair. However, I usually spray about 6-10 sprays into my hair when I get out of the shower, and it's never made my hair look goopie or greasy when it's dried. It smells beautiful, but it isn't a very strong scent and doesn't really stay with you all day. It also is probably the best detangler I've used! I have relatively long hair, so detangling is a must for me and I love how effective this is both immediately after I shower, and when I wake up with my hair dry and need to brush it (yes, this leaves my hair so soft and pretty even after sleeping on a wet head!). Finally, I've been using this product for about 7 months (since it first came out), and my ends have never looked better in my life! I hate getting my hair cut, and only cut it maybe 1-2 times a year, and before using this product I'd often have tons of split ends. However, it's been almost a year since I cut my hair last, and by this time it usually starts to look ratty but I barely have any split ends! I'm totally attributing this to the leave in conditioner because it's been the only product I've consistently used since my last haircut. Also, one bottle has lasted me this long, and I am always relatively generous with how much I use. I honestly don't think there is one con to this product-go out and buy it at Target! I promise you won't be disappointed.
Abigail C.
Windsor, CO
I seriously adore this! I am always so suspicious of leave in conditioners. My hair is SO fine and weighs down if you look at it funny. I can spray this like it’s going out of style (I mean, like...four or five times!) and it leaves my hair soft, light, and bouncy!

Seriously. Try this. I am in LOVE.
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
Obsessed with this product! Ever since I've put blonde in my hair, I needed something to help out my hair. This has totally done the trick! The price is amazing-only $10 at target! The smell is great too!
Jess P.
This stuff is so much better than other products I have used to help my dry curly hair. I have noticed a huge difference and coming from a girl who has used multiple times of leave in conditioners, I finally have a solid staple!
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just bleached my hair, leaving it dry and straw-like. I stopped by Target looking for a deep conditioner when I was drawn to this product line by its beautiful packaging. With its price being only $10 for a pretty sizable bottle, I knew I had to try it. That being said, I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have fine, straight hair so usually leave-in conditioners are too oily and heavy for me. This product makes my hair so silky without weighing it down, and completely cancels out all of the dryness of my processed hair. I can't stop playing with my hair because its so soft and lush! Definitely will be repurchasing again and again and again.
Keri S.
Escondido, CA
So I've never stuck with any leave in conditioner even though my naturally curly hair desperately needed a little extra love. Then I bought this little bottle of amazing and it's quickly become my favorite beauty product.

It really is weightless, doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or sticky like a lot of other leave ins do, and I need this smell in a body spray because it's heaven. My boyfriend even mentioned that my hair smelled extra sweet :) It has also completely brought my extensions back to life, and I am always curling them.

Definitely recommend trying this! Especially my fellow curly haired ladies!
Brianna M.
E Longmeadow, MA
I LOVE this product. I have tried a few different leave in conditioners ranging from drugstore brands like Garnier and salon brands like Milkshake, but this by far exceeds all of the ones I have used in the past. It instantly makes my hair brushable and tangle free after washing and leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy once dry. Doesn't make my hair feel heavy or oily. I don't think I'll be able to stop using this product now that I've experienced it's magic! Such a great affordable price too. Can't wait to try more of these Kristin Ess products!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Leave-in conditioners typically don't work on my hair. My hair is on the oily side so put too much product in it, and I'm sunk. This stuff is a different story. It doesn't leave my hair too oily or heavy and gives it just the right amount of moisture. It's also amazing to use at the beach! I took this everywhere in my beach bag in Hawaii and immediately sprayed it on after getting out of the ocean and saved myself from detangling a mess later.