Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayKristin Ess
Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 845 fl oz

Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz

by Kristin Ess

Weightless Shine Air Dry CremeI've always dreamed of that wash-and-go life… now it's just reality. If you only have time for one product, let this be the one. It smooths, adds shine, separation and texture, what more could you want!? It can be used on any hair texture; straight, curly, thick, fine or frizzy, to achieve an effortless, polished look.One and done.How to:1. Air dry freshly cleaned hair about half way, or until your natural wave pattern starts to form.2. Work a dime to quarter-sized amount of this through your hair and allow it to finish air drying. 3. Scrunch hair as needed. Tip: Mist hair with water to reactivate product next day

Health Facts: Paraben-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Cream

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free

Hair Type: All Hair Types, Frizzy

Beauty Purpose: Shine enhancing, smoothing

Would it be best to use alone or can it be used with a heat protecting/primer product?
Does the awesome scent last all day?
Does this make your hair sticky or oily, or leave any residue?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz!
avery B.
Overland Park, KS
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by avery B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this leave in conditioner! It gives a shine to my hair and also helps with detangling! The smell is amazing and I love this product and the moisture and shine it gives my hair!
Kayla E.
Melbourne, FL
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Kayla E.
Purchased at: Target
I love this! I love the way it smells. I usually towel dry my hair in the shower and spray this ALL OVER and wrap it in a towel. When I comb my hair it works beautifully as a detangler. I use this with the gentle shampoo, hair mask, and hair serum (once my hair is almost dry). I only wash my hair a few times a week and it looks perfect between washes with a little dry shampoo. I love Kristin Ess products.
Jessica S.
Kearney, NE
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Target
Life changing! Not your child’s detangler! I will never shower without this product. I have gone years with out a detangler bc I could not find out that worked on my very long, thin, fine hair but I decided to try this one on a whim. It was use 6-10 sprays on wet hair. Even about 25 sprays on damp hair will not make it greasy. (I literally tried just to test lol) it’s Zip Up Tech really does minimize spilt ends. The last time I got a trim was over 7 Mos ago and my (bleached) ends are just now fraying. Run to the store and buy this now if you have fine tangle prone hair. (Would work great for all hair types but fine hair is especially hard to find a product that works) On my second bottle and will buy a third and tenth lol. Only minor complaint- I hate the smell
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Victoria J.
This product is wonderful!! It makes my hair easier to de tangled and gives it a smooth shine. I also like the smell. Best de tangled and leave in conditioner I have used in a while. Highly recommend! #hair #smooth
Jewel L.
Saint Paul, MN
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Jewel L.
Purchased at: Target
I use this spray leave in conditioner while my hair is damp. It makes my hair so smooth and is easy to brush out hair. This spray keeps my hair smelling so good all day long. I would recommend trying this product.
Farrah O.
Clayton, NC
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Farrah O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff smells as good as it works. Just spray on wet hair, comb through with a wide tooth comb and boom, your all set. It leaves the hair shiny, frizz free and smells amazing!!! I love this product!
Emily S.
Irmo, SC
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Target
Kristin Ess products are worth their price! I’ve tried many different leave in conditioners and they usually leave my hair feeling greasier the next day, but not this one! I always use this right out of the shower after quickly towel drying my hair! I love how weightless it is. It keeps my ends healthy and leaves my hair softer without the greasy feeling. Definitely recommend!!
yazmin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by yazmin C.
Best leave in conditioner I’ve used in years. Mt hair is curly and I love putting this in it as soon as i wash my hair to lock I in moisture. Also great for refreshing my curls on day 2 or 3. I’ve repurchased this so many times and will continue. Also smells amazing and luxurious. Also the price is unbeatable!
Wilhelmina M.
Arlington, TX
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Wilhelmina M.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite thing about Kristin Ess products is the amazing powder-like smell. This product works okay on my hair but I think that’s mostly because my hair is pretty damaged and desperately needs to be trimmed lol. However I did notice much less frizz when used and felt that I could keep my hair down without styling it with a straighter, curler etc.
Celine P.
Bayonne, NJ
Kristin Ess Weightless Shine Leave In Conditioner - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Celine P.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this at target because I really needed something for my dry hair. It does the job. It smells very good but the smell could be over powering if you have a lot of hair like me. I would use it in moderation if you do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...