Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4)

by Kristin Ess

A classic hairdressing tool for controlling cowlicks, taming flyaways, and setting waves. These lightweight clips refrains from hair pulling, tugging or damange, and can be used on any hair types. Add these creaseless clips

I have always wanted to try these clips. Are they comfortable and do they stay in place? Any recommendations are welcomed. Thank you in advance. I would love to give these a try.
Would these work with thick curly hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4)!
Taylor B.
San Diego, CA
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Taylor B.
These clips work perfectly to set curls. I used them by clipping a coiled recently curled piece of hair and left it to set for a few minutes before I clipping. I have a lot of hair but don’t need more than these few because I would be ready to unclip the first one by the time I got to the fourth clip. These are also super cute so I’m sure you could use them to clip up flyaways for a quick updo.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Rebecca W.
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Rebecca W.
I have always wanted some nice, quality setting hair clips to use while applying my makeup, but the ones I’ve used in the past have always left me with those weird indents in my hair, which is NOT cute. These clips don’t leave those! Which is huge for me because I have very fine, thin hair & usually any kind of hair accessory leaves those weird indents, so I’m very happy these don’t do this. Plus they look so cute and seem to be of a high quality. They are very affordable, 4 for $10. I really enjoy using these little clips.
Mary Lee S.
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Mary Lee S.
These work really well. I got a ton of complements when I wore them to work the other day. I have long wavy hair and they have enough strength to combat my crazy hair. I would purchase other colors for sure. Must buy!
Michelle K.
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Michelle K.
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Michelle K.
These setting clips are so cute! The pattern against my hair looks lovely. I have constant flyaways and these really help tame them. Only thing I’d say is that the clip part could be a little longer, as they tend to slip a bit. Completely creaseless though!
Summer M.
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Summer M.
I'm growing out my bangs and these are super cute to put my bangs back. I'm loving the cheetah print! I'm happy everything I received in my influencer box was cheetah print!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Daphne K.
These were both so so cute. My faves are the brown ones but the gray were also cute. They look so good on (remind me of my high school days!) but they are a little slippery and difficult to stay in. I have long, curly and thick hair for reference.
Emily D.
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Emily D.
I love these clips!! The print is so cute and trendy and the clips themselves are very nice quality and keeps your hair in place.
Kristen W.
Kilgore, TX
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Kristen W.
These clips are adorable for styling! I did a braid and added them to the back of my head next to the braid to add some dimension to the look. They’re so versatile and a neutral color which makes them easy to use for every outfit!! I definitely recommend!
Meaghan A.
La Grange, KY
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Meaghan A.
I tested them out as soon as they arrived! I love the style and color on them. I’ve been planning some cute and new hairstyles to wear with these amazing clips
Luz C.
Kristin Ess Wearable Setting Clips (pack of 4) uploaded by Luz C.
Wondering package and nice colors on the clips. However it take forever to adjust the clip so it won’t fall or goes blob. It wonderful to wear it if your getting ready to put in makeup