Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream

by Kristin Ess

This cream leave-in conditioning spray detangles, defrizzes, controls flyaways, hydrates dry hair, helps minimize the appearance of split ends, seals cuticles and adds shine… I mean, honestly, what can’t she do?

Highlights:
•    moisture replenishing
•    frizz fighting
•    strand softening
•    humidity shielding
•    medium to coarse curl types

1.    Apply to wet or damp hair.
2.    Detangle using your fingers, a wide tooth comb or brush, depending on your texture.
3.    Style hair as usual.

Tip: To refresh curls, spray with water and follow with a light layer of this leave-in.

I’m really interested in purchasing this product! For those with frizzy and curly hair, does it last?
DooEs this help with really frizzy hair?
Is this work goo for wavy hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream!
Stina E.
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Stina E.
Purchased at: Target
This leave in conditioner is great for people with fine hair! I spray it on a wet hairbrush after my shower and comb it through. It doesn’t make my hair feel greasy at all and really helps keep in moisture! It hasn’t really helped my curls form (hence 4 stars) but I do feel like it helps keep some moisture in my hair (which is my ultimate goal). The scent is great and I love the packaging too! Worth trying for sure!
Saima S.
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Saima S.
"I recieved this product complimentary for testing purposes " @influenster. The first thing I have to say about this product is that I love the packaging, is so pretty and the color is so unique! For my type of hair I prefer a cream leave in, for me it give me more moist to my hair, but this spray is great for frizz control, I use to refresh my curls, it added shine to my hair, so overall I would recommend this product. #day3ofcurls
Jessica C.
Roselle Park, NJ
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Jessica C.
I wasn’t impressed with this leave-in conditioner at all. It didn’t penetrate my hair to nourish and moisturize, if anything my hair felt more dry afterwards. It could just be my hair type that didn’t mix well with the product, but it just didn’t work for me.
Malaya H.
Riverdale, GA
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Malaya H.
If you like a light weight leave in conditioner this is perfect for you. I prefer something thicker. I do love the packaging. You can apply this by spraying. The smell is amazing so that’s a plus. This is a great for detangling your hair. And does leave your hair soft all day.
Melissa T.
Summerville, SC
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Melissa T.
Okay so 4 stars only because I towel dried my hair and went to use the spray. I kept pressing and nothing was coming out. You have to shake the bottle first before being able to spray anything. Again, nothing in directions to let you know this. Besides that, love it. Smells so good, 3 hours later my hair is now dry. No other products have been used but these and it’s soft and bouncy. Shiny and still smells like I just sprayed it on my hair. I am very very pleased with these products and really excited to continue to use. I will try on my daughter’s hair tomorrow. She also has very curly hair like me.
Tess A.
Bangor, ME
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Tess A.
I LOVE this product!!!! The scent is light and pleasant and the cream itself is also lightweight. The pump/spray nozzle was a little busted when I received it but once I was able to use it I was in love. I have natural loose curls but after using this my curls were transformed and super hydrated. Would totally buy again.
Meredith A.
Westlake, LA
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Meredith A.
So I though the packaging on the product was excellent. It had a very salon style look to it and it make you really just want to pick up the product and use it. I did find using thing product did help with the frizz that my hair use to have. I personally didn’t like the way it made my hair smell afterwards. It just was kinda blah. But I did enjoy this product and would recommend trying it if you have curly hair. #curlyhair #nofrizz
Yuli J.
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Yuli J.
I really like it!! My hair feels less dry. My curls look more hydrated and less kinky. I would recommend this product. It smells so good. I use this product on damp hair.
Michelle P.
wethersfield , CT
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Michelle P.
Sadly I’m not a fan, I used it along with the shampoo and conditioner and felt like It didn’t do anything. The spray was also inconvenient and time consuming to apply on thick hair. I found that it worked well as a touch up spray a day after a wash, but even then I couldn’t stand the smell.
Wendolly S.
Ridgefield, NJ
Kristin Ess Ultra Hydrating Curl Leave-In Cream uploaded by Wendolly S.
I love this product. I even use it on my son’s hair. I have brown hair with a balayage style and usually wavy but more to the curly side. At first to be honest I thought that being a spray it would really work on my hair. My hair can be so unpredicted with certain hair products that I honestly thought it would just get dry and puffy, but it was the opposite. It actually worked and left my hair with nice volume and defined curls. I would definitely recommend. Awesome product.