Kristin Ess The One Signature Water

by Kristin Ess

The One Signature Water

Helps with frizz?
Start your review of Kristin Ess The One Signature Water!
How would you rate this product?
Amy W.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this products and how it keeps my hair moisturized but not oily. Not greasy and a little goes a long way
Gregory S.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this! So simple yet unlike any other product I’ve seen. It’s a hydrator, refresher, an eraser in that it helps when you’ve over saturated your hair with product & need to remove but don’t have the time or desire to rewash. Last I’ve found it does something else no other product has ever done for my hair. See I have natural big curly hair. I rarely wear it that way, & prefer either straightening it or a loose curl to beach wave. So how does this do that? Well after I’ve worn straight hair for a day or so I found if I spray my whole head with this till slightly damp it then reverts, & dries hair into the most perfect, seperated, completely frizz free voluminous head of smooth loose curls/beach waves. Never experienced anything like it! 5 stars? More like 10!
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
unfortunately i plan on returning this product, but not because of they way it performs, but because of the way it smells! it is way too perfumey for my liking to the point where it make my stomach hurt. such a shame because it did help freshen up my hair!
Samantha R.
Paragould, AR
During the day my hair often gets very frizzy so on my lunch break I spray just a small amount in my hair and scrunch it. It really helps tame it and keep it fresh. Smells amazing too!!!
Rebecca T.
Waukesha, WI
As someone with dry ish, coarse wavy hair it’s hard to find a product that can refresh my hair without totally weighing it down and making it weird. I love using this after I’ve used my dry shampoo for my second or third day hair.
Kiesha S.
Kuna, ID
You wouldn't think that hair water would be necessary, but this is absolutely necessary - especially if you have curls! It refreshes and moisturizes my day-old curls without me having to do anything, it smells great and is lightweight. I cannot live without it!
Marissa R.
Santa Clarita, CA
I loooooove everything Kristin Ess releases. This product is genius. Every woman needs that little refresher moment and this styling water is perfect for that. Also I love the smell! It’s a win for me
Danielle M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love this stuff! it's great for smoothing down flyaways after I put my hair up. I also use it a lot to freshen up my hair. It smells great. I also use it to freshen my daughter's hair up between washes.
Natasha P.
Atlanta
Not sure if this was made for my hair type but I love using it when I’m in a rush. Gets rid of any weird kinks and hair tie lines and smooths my hair out. It smells great as well!
savannah S.
Orlando, FL
My favorite for day 2 or 3 hair. Also use at the beach. I mainly use it on my ends. The scent is crisp! Long lasting. My favorite Kristen Ess product!