Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo

A high lathering, sulfate-free daily shampoo for all hair types that gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and enhancing shine.

How does Kristin Ess products compare to salon quality?
Is this a good shampoo for fine hair and everyday washers?
Start your review of Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Sarah C.
I really like this sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. It leaves hair really clean and soft. The packaging is pretty and a great addition to any bathroom. A little goes along way and feels luxurious.
Chynna P.
Love this product it works wonders on my hair and leave it looking silky and smooth. I actually love the smell of it and having sensitive skin it’s a bonus that it doesn’t irritate my skin or my scalp.
iulia R.
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by iulia R.
The best shampoo ever!!! My hair used to fall out a lot, be greasy and had build up until I saw on social media this shampoo has no sulfates or silicones which makes it way better, makes my hair feel so soft and it feels like it used to be before, healthy and shiny, I tried different brand for suflate free for example Shea moisture shampoos that are overrated from my opinion, but this Kristin ess shampoo it’s the best of the best in the market and I truly recommend for ppl with dry flakey but also oily hair like mine.it’s also very cheap so doesn’t splurge ur bank!
Casey M.
I signed up for Influenster just to review this and the shampoo! It’s SO BAD. I can’t understand why the reviews are so high. The color is ok at best but it has made my hair feel like straw!!! I have naturally dark hair which is pixie short and platinum blonde.
Ellicia H.
This is the only thing that keeps my blonde, blonde and i’ll never use anything else again! it’s such good value for money and smells amazing, i don’t have to worry about yellow tones anymore - i will be purchasing this again :)
Dannielle W.
Pe10 0bt
Love this product for my hair!!! Great for oily scalps or dry scalp. Totally recommend as its long lasting and has such a nice scent to it. Would definitely buy again.
fatou N.
I mean it’s great and all but personally for me I wouldn’t get it because my hair is very dry and it didn’t gain any moisture from this product.
Nikita M.
Ireland
Love love love this product !! Keeps my brass tones away leaving me with better looking hair. Would recommend this product 100% to anyone who has died their hair blonde whether it’s a full head or hair or just highlights. Amazing product <3
Emily W.
Loved it!! Made my hair soooo super smooth and soft. Also smelt gorgeous! I would definitely recommend if you have dry hair.
Nahida A.
london
This product is good but only works on certain types of hair,genuinely more straight hair,don’t use if you have more coarse and Oreo hair,but on the other hand motion conditioner and shampoo are good for all textures.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a 3 mois
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo ....How’s this product?? Is it good for rough and frizzy hair?
Christina P. il y a 3 mois
it's okay! it has good ingredients and is a reasonable price, but i feel like it was a little too harsh for me. my hair gets pretty frizzy too, and i definitely didn't feel like it helped. :(
Kari G.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 5 mois
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo I absolutely love this shampoo, but does anyone else have problems with the pump on top? We have with the pump on top? We have never been able to use it and it’s really frustrating. We have used many pump top shampoos before and this one is terrible.