Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo

by Kristin Ess

A high lathering, sulfate-free daily shampoo for all hair types that gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and enhancing shine.

Is this good for hair with extensions ?
Do you recommend this for wavy/curly hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo!
Tatevik  K.
Glendale, CA
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Tatevik  K.
Purchased at: Target
First of all, the packaging is so elegant and classy, it’s almost like having luxury accessories on my bathtub:) I was recommended this by my hair stylist after my keratin treatment and I am very happy, this is my 3rd bottle of shampoo/conditioner. Of course as with any sulfate free shampoo, you need to wash your hair off more often, but this one smells gorgeous so I am all for that!😇
Reshma A.
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Reshma A.
Stunning color, soft and shiny hair helps repair bleach damage great price very impressed
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo. I buy it with the conditioner as well. The size is actually 33.8 fl oz (1L) and it lasts for a long time. I used to wash my hair everyday, now I do it every other day and I feel like my hair is a lot healthier! My hair is mixed (oily scalp and dry ends), but you can’t tell! Since I started using better hair products, my hair has been doing a lot better. This shampoo works great, the scent is very subtle but still really nice! Recommended for anyone trying to find a better shampoo product!
Chantal S.
Rumford, RI
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Chantal S.
Purchased at: Target
I use this with the conditioner. I love the product and the scent, my biggest issue is that the pump on my conditioner never worked. This shampoo is affordable and works as well as higher end salon brands that I have purchased in the past. I use with the air dry creme.
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Keegan C.
This product did not clean my hair very well. It would take at least 2-3 times of scrubbing and applying it to just feel clean. Did not give me enough oomph and left my hair feeling flat
Whitney B.
Fresno, CA
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Whitney B.
Purchased at: Target
I have used a lot of purple and blue toner shampoos because I have blonde balayage in my hair and it often can get brassy over time being I am naturally darker haired. This has by far been my favorite. It advertises as being both for blonde and brunette hair. The scent isn’t crazy strong. It doesn’t leave my heat feeling extra dry. It is messy like any color toner but most know that.
Kendra F.
Uniontown, PA
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Kendra F.
This is not the same product as in the photo. I couldn't find this product in the search list. This is Kristin Ess color depositing conditioner for hair! Comes in a 6.7 oz of awesome! Smells amazing and does a wonderful job!
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
It’s really great and has always left my hair soft and conditioned. For the value, it’s so luxe
Diana W.
Davenport, IA
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Diana W.
This is my first experience with any Kristin Ess products and the shampoo and conditioner have been amazing! The shampoo is so thick and sudsy with just a little product. It has a nice, light scent and washes out clean. And I love the light peach bottles. I recommend!
Kee K.
Tampa, FL
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Kee K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Can’t wait to review this product to see what it does to my hair the package is packed so neatly and nice the hair clamps are super cute will be reviewing very soon ladies so be on the look out for more information on this product ❣️

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jill S.
newhydepark
il y a un an
Kelly R. il y a 8 mois
Yasssss
Mairenn B.
il y a un an
Adiona B. il y a 10 mois
Nope! I have an oily scalp and this worked perfectly for me. I wash my hair every 2 days and managed to get to my next hair wash day without needing dry shampoo
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a 2 ans
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo ....How’s this product?? Is it good for rough and frizzy hair?
Christina P. il y a 2 ans
it's okay! it has good ingredients and is a reasonable price, but i feel like it was a little too harsh for me. my hair gets pretty frizzy too, and i definitely didn't feel like it helped. :(
Kari G.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo I absolutely love this shampoo, but does anyone else have problems with the pump on top? We have with the pump on top? We have never been able to use it and it’s really frustrating. We have used many pump top shampoos before and this one is terrible.
Macey P. il y a un an
Yes! I had to find a YouTube video on how to open it. Eventually after about 15 minutes I figured it out on my own. Try watching the how-to YouTube video on how to open these pumps. It may help!