Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo

by Kristin Ess

A high lathering, sulfate-free daily shampoo for all hair types that gently cleanses while replenishing moisture and enhancing shine.

Is this good for hair with extensions ?
Do you recommend this for wavy/curly hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo!
Diana G.
Ashford, Kent
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Diana G.
Gorgeous shampoo! I have bought the violet shampoo and it’s a luxurious experience, lovely smell and it lathers nice on my hair under the shower. Perfect for brassy hair, would highly recommend!
Georgiana  C.
Worcester, Worcestershire
I had some problems with my last shampoo and it used to leave my hair so oily but then i started using this one.Really good for cleaning your hair and it feels so soft and smooth when you wash it.My only problem with it was that after around 2 days I get dandruff.But except that it’s great
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by Sarah B.
I really like this sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. It leaves hair really clean and soft. The packaging is pretty and a great addition to any bathroom. A little goes along way and feels luxurious.
Chynna P.
Love this product it works wonders on my hair and leave it looking silky and smooth. I actually love the smell of it and having sensitive skin it’s a bonus that it doesn’t irritate my skin or my scalp.
Mollie P.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
This is honestly the best shampoo I’ve tried. I started having a lot of hair loss and I was having to wash my hair every day or every other day due to grease buildup. I saw this one had no parabens or sulfates and wanted to give it a try. I only have to wash my hair every three days now or 4 if I use dry shampoo and I feel it looks so much healthier. The price isn’t too bad either considering I only have to use a small amount a couple of times a week.
iulia C.
Bristol
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo uploaded by iulia C.
The best shampoo ever!!! My hair used to fall out a lot, be greasy and had build up until I saw on social media this shampoo has no sulfates or silicones which makes it way better, makes my hair feel so soft and it feels like it used to be before, healthy and shiny, I tried different brand for suflate free for example Shea moisture shampoos that are overrated from my opinion, but this Kristin ess shampoo it’s the best of the best in the market and I truly recommend for ppl with dry flakey but also oily hair like mine.it’s also very cheap so doesn’t splurge ur bank!
Casey M.
I signed up for Influenster just to review this and the shampoo! It’s SO BAD. I can’t understand why the reviews are so high. The color is ok at best but it has made my hair feel like straw!!! I have naturally dark hair which is pixie short and platinum blonde.
Ellicia H.
This is the only thing that keeps my blonde, blonde and i’ll never use anything else again! it’s such good value for money and smells amazing, i don’t have to worry about yellow tones anymore - i will be purchasing this again :)
Dannielle W.
Pe10 0bt
Love this product for my hair!!! Great for oily scalps or dry scalp. Totally recommend as its long lasting and has such a nice scent to it. Would definitely buy again.
fatou N.
I mean it’s great and all but personally for me I wouldn’t get it because my hair is very dry and it didn’t gain any moisture from this product.

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jill S.
newhydepark
il y a un an
Kelly R. il y a 8 mois
Yasssss
Mairenn B.
il y a un an
Adiona B. il y a 9 mois
Nope! I have an oily scalp and this worked perfectly for me. I wash my hair every 2 days and managed to get to my next hair wash day without needing dry shampoo
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a 2 ans
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo ....How’s this product?? Is it good for rough and frizzy hair?
Christina P. il y a 2 ans
it's okay! it has good ingredients and is a reasonable price, but i feel like it was a little too harsh for me. my hair gets pretty frizzy too, and i definitely didn't feel like it helped. :(
Kari G.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo I absolutely love this shampoo, but does anyone else have problems with the pump on top? We have with the pump on top? We have never been able to use it and it’s really frustrating. We have used many pump top shampoos before and this one is terrible.
Macey P. il y a un an
Yes! I had to find a YouTube video on how to open it. Eventually after about 15 minutes I figured it out on my own. Try watching the how-to YouTube video on how to open these pumps. It may help!