Kristin Ess The One Signature Hair Water - 7oz

Product Form: Aerosol

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Beauty Purpose: Fragrance, texturizing, shine enhancing

I saw this on clearance recently and like the scent so I picked it up. I can't figure out exactly what to do with it since the directions are not clear. How do you use it? Do they make a travel size? Kristin Ess The One Signature Hair Water - 7oz
Start your review of Kristin Ess The One Signature Hair Water - 7oz!
a year agoNJ
Purchased at: Target
Really digging the Kristin Ess line at Target. I bought this pomade to give the ends of my hair that piecey, beach hair look and this did the trick. I just took a bit and with my index finger and thumb go through and sort of piece out the mid to bottom part of my hair. Would definitely recommend!
5 months agoScott Afb, IL
This product smells fantastic. It’s also really great to revive my natural curls. I do wish the mist came out a little finer. It’s a really great price at target & I’ll definitely repurchase!
a year agoFremont, CA
This stuff smell delish. I really nice for hair that's been damaged by styling tools. The price is not cheat, but not too expensive. It's $10. I bought it at Target.