BY KRISTIN ESS

• I never received this so how am I supposed to revirw it1 Answers
  • Any one else notice the lightest parts of your hair turn ...2 Answers
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one purple shampoo that actually keeps brassiness away. I have naturally dirty blonde hair, but I do highlight it. Sometimes I find that my highlights tend to start looking yellowed or brassy after a while. I use this shampoo once a week (any more than that and I start noticing an actual purple tint to my hair) and leave it on for a few minutes while I shower. Then I rinse. The smell takes some getting used to but I actually love it now. The scent lasts on my hair ALL DAY though, so if you don't like the scent you may not want this shampoo.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I wanted to use this product but after reviewing others reviews,  I decided not to buy this.   I have learned this can cause some of your hair to turn a purple color .  I heard it lathers nicely though.  Price isn't bad either ,but ultimately I am not satisfied to enough to buy this because it can make your hair a purple tinge color.
Shakeisha F.
Alexandria , VA
I bleach all my wigs and I use this so much that I have it ordered on my cart just got this you can buy this in bulk on amazon and that’s what I do I used no filter for this picture and this is how my hair color come out after washing it with this shampoo a must buy
Molly R.
When I neglected my color for a little too long it started to get brassy. After a couple uses this brought it back to neutral. I use it as a supplement to my normal shampoo now and use it once a week or so to prevent it getting too brassy again. Perfect for anyone with blonde highlights that easily turn a little too warm.
Ana B.
I love this shampoo! It’s made my highlighted hair look fresh. The smell is great! I wash my hair daily and use this shampoo every other day. I use Kristin Ess The One on the other days. The only downside to this purple shampoo is manis. I can’t have a light color on my nails because it will turn bright purple!
Kimberly T.
Los Angeles
I just recently bought this shampoo for my newly bleached hair. On the first wash i noticed how much brass it did remove from my hair. It has such a wonderful scent. One of the only cons would be how drying it is. It was really affordable and who could resist the nice packaging.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
YES AND AMEN TO THIS SHAMPOO. I have been through TONS of different purple shampoos and they all make my hair feel dehydrated and crunchy. This one tones just as well if not BETTER than the others but leaves my hair so light and bouncy and soft!! I was in disbelief after my first wash. Will buy over and over!!
Pan S.
The scent is good....u ll need to leave it on bout 5-10 min for it to actually tone ur hair...I only wish that it’s a bit cheaper ....I use it everytime I wash my hair and don’t think that it turn my hair too purple ....give it a try if u have the budget for it
Sarah Y.
Woodridge , IL
This product helps people especially with really light colored hair. The purple helps the hair from going to platinum to yellow. It keeps everything moisturized and heathy. But it can cause some build up on the scalp so be careful not to use too much.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I haven't used any other purple shampoo, so I don't have anything to compare it to. That being said, I love the product. I got balayage done the other day, and I was recommended a purple shampoo, and I found this at Target. I've used it twice since, and I am loving it. I was nervous it would turn my hair purple, but that hasn't happened to me.

On an alternative note, I'm a sucker for packaging, and I think the Kristin Ess line is so stunning. The soft pink bottles in my shower look so chic. I love it.
Tammy H.
Machias
I have not received this product. Has anyone else had this issue and when was it sent? Thank you.
Angie L.
Any one else notice the lightest parts of your hair turn a bit purple?
Rida A.
New Jersey, NJ
i haven’t received this product, and i would like to test and review it. When will i recieve it?
Abigail C.
Windsor, CO
How pigmented is this?
Cynthia D.
Beckley
I never received this so how am I supposed to revirw it