Kristin Ess The One Purple Conditioner uploaded by Erin M.Kristin Ess The One Purple Conditioner uploaded by Erin M.

BY KRISTIN ESS

The One Purple Conditioner

Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I love this conditioner. While I haven't used purple shampoos, I've used John Freida Blonde shampoo. I found both the shampoo and conditioner stripping. The Kristin Ess set is so wonderful. My hair dries feeling soft and lush. My hair looks beautiful, and the brassiness is gone! I'm such a happy girl! So glad I found an affordable purple shampoo/conditioner set.
Allison O.
Levittown, PA
I couldn't run to grab the purple shampoo without its partner in crime! I am obsessed with this conditioner! the fact that I now do not need to use anything but Kristin Ess on my hair has me feeling and smelling amazing! I would highly recommend!
Grace P.
I am really loving this moisutizing shampoo! It is lightweight and gentle on my newly blonde hair. My hair feel moisturized even when its dry. The smell is also amazing! The price is $12 at Target, same price as the shampoo. I think it is worth it!
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
I have used a friends. It’s so good for blondes. Love everything in her line. Always willing to pay more for products that are good for blonde hair and fine hair. I want it all. I give this a 10/10!
Erin M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Yessssssssss! Smells so great works so well and leave my hair not frizzy and soft! This was after washing my hair and waking up the next morning without any product.
Amanda L.
camarillo, CA
Used this partnered with the purple shampoo and in just one wash.. bye bye brass. My hair has been revived. I feel like this set strips hair less and conditions hair more than the one siginiture shampoo and condtioner.. im not complaining, works out being blonde sometimes.
Anne K.
I found this to be really hydrating, and the scent is amazing!! I use this every week, since I’ve gone blonde. It keeps my hair looking nice, and healthy!
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
This is fantastic. Purple shampoo saved my blonde hair and prevented it from looking brassy.