Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz uploaded by Kelly M.Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz uploaded by Kara K.

BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Oil absorbing Odor eliminating Blow dry extending Vitamin enriched My favorite thing about this dry shampoo is the amount of powder that deposits onto hair. The hair feels freshly clean when I use this, and if you ever over-do it with a shine product, this can be layered on top to soak up a little bit of the excess. My favorite, translucent, powder-based dry shampoo is also infused with vitamin C! How to: 1. Apply to dirty or clean hair at the root. (Do not apply on wet hair!) 2. Gently tap the powder into the hair or brush through to make any visible powder disappear. Tip: This can be used on clean hair as well to soak up oil as it comes out! Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alena B.
Alena B.
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
I recently purchased this from Target due to it being convenient instead of going to Sephora, as well as it being affordable ($16 vs $20+). This dry shampoo is amazing at soaking up the oil on my roots. I have colored blonde hair and my roots are smudged with ash brown as well as my natural hair color (dark brown).I would recommend this dry shampoo because it is great for soaking up oil, however, it does have a strong scent like the drybar dry shampoo. I found myself comparing this to Drybar's dry shampoo: similarities are smell and effectiveness. Differences are price, and that Kristin Ess does not state whether it is sulfate or paraben free (Drybar's is). I got this solely for convenience and price, but it does get the job done especially if you have oily hair!
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
I was really eager to try this dry shampoo because in the past, I have had a major itchy scalp from cheap dry shampoos, but I can't justify buying a $30 dry shampoo because I go through it so quickly. Firstly, I enjoy the minimalistic packaging and secondly, I like the fact that this dry shampoo doesn't make my scalp itchy! Another thing that I like is that my hair doesn't feel weighed down by the dry shampoo, but it adds a nice texture. This is a great dry shampoo at a great mid-range price point.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Kristin Ess products. I tell all my girls how great they are! This one is one of my favorites. My hair is naturally very oily so this product is a game changer for me. I usually can't go more than 24 hours without washing my hair but this changes that. Most dry shampoos only make a small dent in giving my hair life but this one completely transforms my hair! And it's super quick and easy to use.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
New york, NY
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
Hands down the best dry shampoo I've used to date. It's lightweight and smells amazing, and I feel like it does the job better than any of the other dry shampoos I've ever used (which is a lot, because my hair is fine and light, so grease shows up way too easily). I bought this at Target, so the price is very reasonable. The packaging is nice as well - very minimalist. Would give this six stars if I could
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I did. This is better than most high-end dry shampoos. It's amazing! It absorbs all the oily in your hair without leaving your hair super gritty and gross feeling. Even the next day after you brush out your hair it's left with a ton of volume and looks amazing. Was definitely surprised by how much I ended up liking this.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
This dry shampoo is truly invisible. The quality is amazing for the price point - it leaves hair so refreshed. I recommend over many more expensive brands! Kristin Ess is the hair stylist behind Lucy Hale's famous lob, and as a girl trying to obtain those locks, this product works perfect!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
The only dry shampoo you need! Better quality than Living Proof's dry shampoo, and better price. It smells glorious, along with the rest of her collection, and easily found at Target! It gets the job done without leaving a white cast over your roots. 10/10 recommend.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
I love this dry shampoo! I've had the worst experiences with dry shampoo making my super thin bleach blonde hair feel grimy, but I decided to give this one a shot and I'm glad I did. I personally love the strong, clean scent. I purchased it at Target for $14.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
I wasn't too impressed with this dry shampoo. It definitely did not revive my hair as well as the Batiste dry shampoo. I found that it left a residue and made my hair look even oilier! It's definitely not worth the price for me.
Elyssia G.
Elyssia G.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo 4 oz
Smells great! Works great! I wish I could give you more but this company just got it right! I'm a mom who needs quick fixes and this is a GO-TO! Affordable and almost always in supply, usually the last one on the shelf.