Kristin Ess Style Reviving Brunette Dry Shampoo - 4oz

Kristin Ess Style Reviving Brunette Dry Shampoo - 4oz

The best thing about this dry shampoo is the amount of powder it deposits onto hair. It makes dirty hair feel fresh and clean, and it also soaks up excess shine and oil if you overdo it with a styling product. It has a neutral brown tint that blends easily with deeper hair colors. How to: 1. Apply to dirty or clean hair at the root. (Do not apply on wet hair!) 2. Gently tap the powder into the hair or brush through to make any visible powder disappear. Tip: This can be used on clean hair as well to soak up oils as they come out! Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Cruelty free | color + keratin safe | vegan Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates Gender: female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kristin Ess Style Reviving Brunette Dry Shampoo - 4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cayla E.
Fairborn, OH
I finally found my holy grail dry shampoo! As someone with bangs, dry shampoo is a necessity, but too many leave white residue or a tacky/stiff feeling. Even "invisible" dry shampoos still left a white residue. This one sopped up oil with far less product and smells incredible. It left absolutely zero residue and didn't leave that sticky/stiff feeling.
Angelica H.
Kansas City, KS
Usually I cannot stand how dry shampoo makes my hair feel. The gritty and extra build up it leaves behind makes me rather just wash my hair sooner that it should. This product changed it all for me! It smells good, doesn’t leave that gross powdery buildup feeling, and the price point is really nice! I recommend this product for all my brunette gals out there! Also did I mention that it blends well in brunette hair?!? I have almost black hair for reference.
Danielle B.
Sacramento, CA
I will never use any other dry shampoo! It's hard to find a decent brunette dry shampoo where the color doesn't transfer. This does not! It isnt sticky, doesn't make your hair stiff, and gets rid of the oily roots! I recommend to any brunette!

Looking for your answer?