Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsKristin Ess
Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 67 oz

Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz

by Kristin Ess

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Moisture reviving Strand softening Deeply nourishing Sulfate-free I like my hair masks to have slip so I can easily distribute them throughout the hair. This mask is softening and detangling, but not heavy. It's a universal treatment for anyone looking to reverse dryness. Weekends are for conditioning weak ends! How to: 1. After shampooing and rinsing, run a small amount from middle to ends. 2. Allow it to sit on the hair for 5 minutes, or longer if you have time. 3. Rinse thoroughly. Tip: Use this once a week for extra shine and softness. For a more intense treatment, apply then cover with a plastic shower cap and allow to stay on for up to an hour. Rinse well. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex.

Is this a fix for split ends?
Can you keep this in overnight?
Does this add oil? Or not?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz!
Jennifer F.
Jackson, NJ
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Jennifer F.
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner is a miracle worker!!! I am a fan of Kristin Ess products overall but this product conditions and takes those split ends and works magic in them. I have HEAVY blond highlights so damage is inevitable. As soon as I use this my strands are smooth, conditioned, and just as they should be. I can’t say enough about this conditioner. The adorable message on the container is a wonderful personal touch!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,180 reviews
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is dry from highlights, and this stuff is GOLD! It hydrates my hair, but doesn't leave it greasy. My hair isn't thick so having something moisturizing, but not heavy is a must for me! It smells INCREDIBLE and you can purchase it at target, or Ulta!
Daniela J.
Orem
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Daniela J.
Purchased at: Target
I found this brand on Target and I just thought it had a nice good packaging, very feminine and delicate ( not trying to be anti feminist or anything like that ) Anywaya and my hair needed some help ASAP. Of course in a desperate you choose the first thing that you think it will be good. First time I use it it helped my hair noticeably but I wish it could have done more. I kept on using it since I bought it anyway. Guys after a three weeks, this was giving me the results I wanted. It’s good to give the product at least three tries to see if it makes any difference in your hair. I mean I bet by buying a super expensive product you could get something right away, I just couldn’t afford that. B it this line is gorgeous and it has helped my hair a lot.
An V.
Bethlehem, PA
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by An V.
Purchased at: Target
Got this during a sale at Target since I saw such good reviews on it. First off, love the packaging and it’s color. I was a little disappointed that it didn’t seem as full, but the product smelled so good and made my hair so soft.
Breeanna O.
Buckeye, AZ
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Breeanna O.
Purchased at: Target
Loovvee this product! My hair was feeling fried after years of dying, straightening, blow drying my hair and this product made it smooth and shiny again. I use it pretty much everytime I wash my hair now. My only complaint is the smell is a little different but I can look past that because it's amazing.
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Emily R.
I love this mask! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and manageable, and the scent is really pleasant as well. I find the smell lingers for me, which I enjoy. I will buy again; I currently use about once a week.
Nicole T.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Target
I was searching for a sulfate free deep conditioning mask and I think I found the right one! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel soft and silky I love to rotate this with my purple shampoo and conditioner
Olivia P.
Iowa City, IA
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Olivia P.
My hair had been feeling really dry recently, so I picked this up at target and threw it in my hair to soak up while I did some homework. My first impressions were that it had a nice thick but slippery texture and smelled strongly like a spa in a way I hadn’t expected but didn’t mind. After washing my hair but applying no other product, it felt soft like it does after I use my leave in conditioner. Once dry, my hair felt much more hydrated and silky than it had before. Less frizz too. I did have to wash my hair a bit sooner again after using this than normal, but I find that happens with most every deep conditioner so I’m not taking off stars for that.
Yael G.
Little Ferry, NJ
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Yael G.
Purchased at: Target
Not a fan, I have bleached hair and this didn’t do much for it. I didn’t notice it helping with moisture but it did leave my hair a bit softer. I know there’s complaints about the smell on these products but I love the smell. This did work better on my friend with untreated hair.
Katie H.
Greer, SC
Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Katie H.
Purchased at: Target
Grabbed this a few target runs ago and have been using it once a week since. Leaves my hair soft and my curls healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...