Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by rosalique M.Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Kelly M.

BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Moisture reviving Strand softening Deeply nourishing Sulfate-free I like my hair masks to have slip so I can easily distribute them throughout the hair. This mask is softening and detangling, but not heavy. It's a universal treatment for anyone looking to reverse dryness. Weekends are for conditioning weak ends! How to: 1. After shampooing and rinsing, run a small amount from middle to ends. 2. Allow it to sit on the hair for 5 minutes, or longer if you have time. 3. Rinse thoroughly. Tip: Use this once a week for extra shine and softness. For a more intense treatment, apply then cover with a plastic shower cap and allow to stay on for up to an hour. Rinse well. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I was apprehensive at first about this product because it requires you to wash and condition your hair first AND THEN apply this product for like an hour or so afterwards. I felt like I was dedicating forever to a product that might not work- but omg I was so wrong. My strands were so SLEEK and CONDITIONED and literally life-changing!
Jane O.
Pretty good mask for the price! Def does just as much as most other more expensive masks I have tried. Jar Lasts a long time and I have pretty long hair. Not a very thick mask if that’s what you like but just as effective in my opinion. Made hair softer, sleeker, and healthier looking.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Bought this at target to try on my daughters naturally curly and sometimes frizzy hair! The product itself has a nice texture and smell but it left her hair feeling like it was coated in something and that happened regardless of how much rinsing she did! I don’t think we will even finish the tub let alone purchase again.
veronica w.
saltillo, MS
i love this mask! i have so much trouble keeping my hair frizz free all year, but i believe this mask will be a great new addition. this mask has a really nice slip to it, and the results last after the mask washes off. this mask has helped my hair more than others, so i will continue to use it!
Jodi F.
Corinth, TX
This product is MAGICAL!!!!! I have very dry, long hair. This SERIOUSLY has breathed life back in my hair. I love it so much and will defiantly become a faithful user! I can’t wait to try her other products!!!
April M.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love this hair mask!! Smells great and it's very easy to distribute throughout the hair. I left in for about 30 minutes then washed my hair and conditioned it. My hair was so soft afterwards!! I put it in the Kristin Ess leave in conditioner and then let my hair air dry. My hair was so shiny, soft, and frizz free. You need to buy this! I would recommend buying the leave in conditioner as well 😊
Trula R.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely this hair mask. Since I started using it, my hair has become so much happier. I love my coconut packets but it was weighing my hair down. This is so lightweight in my hair and it doesn’t make my hair sticky as some of the reviews on Target’s website say it does. I highly recommend this, especially as it is sulfate free!
Jess P.
I LOVE KRISTEN ESS products! This reconstructive moisture mask is exactly what my hair has been craving. My hair texture is damaged, curly, and dry so this is exactly what it needed. I did keep it in longer than the directions, in fact, just slept with the mask in. It moisturized and made my curls bouncier. 10/10!
Jessica G.
Racine, WI
This mask works wonders! I can apply it in the shower and leave it on for 5 minutes, and it rinses out really easily. My hair feels SO incredibly soft and silky after I use it, but it doesn't leave my hair feeling weighted down or greasy! I use it once a week, and it's really helped keep my hair hydrated!
Kalei M.
Torrance, CA
This is my favorite hair mask right now.  My hair is a little dry from being colored, curled and blown out with a hair dryer.  This mask breathes life back into my hair after using it.  I try to use it 2 times a month so my hair can continue to stay healthy and moisturized.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Will this weigh hair down?
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Does this work? Effective?
Tina S.
Portland
My hair has been colored a lot in the past few months is it okay to leave the reconstructive moisture mask on overnight?
Arzoo A.
Sydney , Nsw
I have dry frizzy damaged hair... how does the product work on that hair type and how long do the results last ?