Kristin Ess Strand Strengthening Reconstructive Moisture Mask 6.7 oz uploaded by Kelly M.

BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! For all hair types Moisture reviving Strand softening Deeply nourishing Sulfate-free I like my hair masks to have slip so I can easily distribute them throughout the hair. This mask is softening and detangling, but not heavy. It's a universal treatment for anyone looking to reverse dryness. Weekends are for conditioning weak ends! How to: 1. After shampooing and rinsing, run a small amount from middle to ends. 2. Allow it to sit on the hair for 5 minutes, or longer if you have time. 3. Rinse thoroughly. Tip: Use this once a week for extra shine and softness. For a more intense treatment, apply then cover with a plastic shower cap and allow to stay on for up to an hour. Rinse well. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Shayla B.
Kansas City
I am OBSESSED with this mask! I have blonde, color treated hair and use heat on my hair almost daily. This mask has changed my hair life. I use it once a week for deep conditioning. I put it on after shampooing and leaving it in my hair for about 15-20 minutes with a hair cap. As soon as I rinse the mask out, my hair is noticeably different. After using for a couple weeks, I am so so happy with this product. Completely recommend.
Julianne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this hair mask. I use it once a week and even after the first time I used it I could see a difference in my hair. A must have for anyone with dry hair and/or anyone who lives in a cold winter climate.
Jess P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE KRISTEN ESS products! This reconstructive moisture mask is exactly what my hair has been craving. My hair texture is damaged, curly, and dry so this is exactly what it needed. I did keep it in longer than the directions, in fact, just slept with the mask in. It moisturized and made my curls bouncier. 10/10!
Carolyne S.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a regular shampoo and conditioning, you're supposed to cover your hair in this and let it sit for at least 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. I love what happens to my hair, it dries faster and feels very silky. Especially helpful with my split end/dry prone hair.
Jess A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this on a recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed. If I leave it in for just the 5 minutes like it says and didn’t notice a difference but I tried leaving it in for an hour and my hair was so super soft I couldn’t believe it. Worth the money in my opinion.
Brie G.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bomb 🤩
It makes my hair feel so silky soft and works well if I use it for a variety of times, from 5 minutes to keeping it in for a luxurious hour. I’ll most likely repurchase!!
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at the same time as the Kristin Ess dry shampoo from Target when her line first launched. I had never heard of Kristin Ess before, but when I heard she was LC's go-to girl for hair, I had to try! I'm really impressed but how well this product works, especially since it's relatively inexpensive. When I use it, I notice that my hair instantly feels like it just got special treatment. It's smoother and feels really hydrated Love!
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous hair mask!! Affordable and easy to find at Target. Leaves your hair smelling like an angel and it surges your locks with moisture. I've been using it twice a week, and leaving it on for close to an hour with a shower cap over it to intensify the treatment and my hair is silky and shiny for days.
Madelyn W.
I recently high lighted my hair blonde and then I spent a week at the beach the week after so my hair was a wreck when I got back!! I picked this little beauty up at target for like 14$ (my stylist wanted me to buy a product for 26$) and I used this and because my hair was so damaged I left this on for a hour and my hair feels the healthiest it's ever felt!!!
Nataly B.
San Antonio, TX
This product does live up to its "conditioning" properties while in the shower... but I have to say that the next day your hair feels dry and not conditioned at all.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this work? Effective?