Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set

by Kristin Ess

The perfect embellished one step accessory that works on any hair type or texture. Add some quick sparkle to your holiday, wedding or special occasion hair style.

These look gorgeous! Do the stones fall out easily? I also have really fine slippery hair, is it hard to get them to stay put?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set!
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Jocelyn L.
I don’t usually wear large or blingy hair accessories but these work! I didn’t wear these in my hair the way the package recommended. I couldn’t wear the moon with my hair down because my hair is very fine and it wouldn’t hold without a lot of hair in it. I’m. It very good at updos so I just played around with some different looks for this review. I am excited to keep experimenting with these accessories, I hope to wear these to my next formal event.
Rachael P.
Patchogue, NY
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Rachael P.
Love these two clips! I do prefer the type of clip the star has for my hair over the moon clip- but I will definitely find ways to wear both! They are so sparkly and gorgeous and I can’t wait to wear them!
Jasmine G.
Beaverton, OR
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Jasmine G.
Love these hair clips! I especially like how these clips really hold my hair into place. I’m still trying to find and outfit that will really complement the embellishments of these clips. But I would definitely recommend these clips for anyone looking for some stylish, comfortable, and unique hair clips :)
Jessica L.
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Jessica L.
These clips are so cute and fun! I love wearing them together or separately. The crescent moon is perfect for the star to fit next to nicely. My goddaughter loves them too! I put them in her hair one day because she saw me wearing them. So of course I obliged and I gifted them to her. The clips are strong and stay on your hair all day if you position them correctly. I only had to readjust them once while wearing.
jo R.
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by jo R.
I'm in love with the Kristen Ess Star + Moon Set! Having thinner hair, it locked easily into my bun with no slipping or issues! Held my hair perfectly while looking stunning! So pretty how it sparkles in different light! Can be used to style in many different ways! l don't wait for a special occasion...l wear this look to the supermarket! 🙂 A wonderful way to add glamour to your hair! Worn separately or together, a really fun set to have!
Julissa P.
Thornton, CO
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Julissa P.
This are very cute and look so nice on the hair, the moon however slips a little over time, the star because it’s a clip stays pretty good, a little big but they’re a staple, I would recommend
Anjani W.
Huntersville, NC
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Anjani W.
I wanted to love this set but the clasp of the moon was so big! I did end up using the star clip for a girls night out and thought it was super cute.
Dina J.
Yakima, WA
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Dina J.
These stunning pieces go great together or apart, I am not trying to sound like an advertisement but they are so beautiful. I wear the moon with my bun and love it. They sparkle so beautifully, I really do love this set.
Madison S.
Morgantown, WV
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Madison S.
Maybe this is just me, but I feel like launching a line of special occasion hair accessories is incredibly tone deaf for the times we are living in. Anyway, the star clip included in this set is very cute and easy to use. However, the moon clip is very weird to me. The clip part the clasps, extends about an inch past the actual moon. My hair is dark and this shows and throws off the whole look. I would not purchase these on my own.
Tawni K.
De Pere, WI
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Tawni K.
Kristin Ess Star + Moon Clip Set uploaded by Tawni K.
Love this set to add a little flare to any outift and hair style. I am so impressed with these clips. I have fine/ thin hair and they stay in perfectly. They are not too heavy, and easy to place. I definitely recommend checking them out!