BY KRISTIN ESS

For all hair types Non-drying Strand softening Shine enhancing Beach-inspired waves The softest wave spray ever! Most wave sprays are used on wet hair and create that salty/crunchy feel. This is completely different than any wave spray you're used to. It's made for After you wave your hair or air dry. Once it goes on it's soft to the touch. Flip your hair over and from side to side, applying a light veil over each section. The shine and separation is a dream and it will never feel crunchy. Not your average beach wave spray! This is designed to give soft shine, light hold and texture after creating your favorite waves. How to: 1. Create beachy waves using your own natural wave pattern or by heat styling. 2. Once you achieve your desired wave, spray this from middle to ends for the perfect separation and shine. Tip: Go easy on this spray. This bottle should last you a while. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Does this product work well on thick, long, layered hair?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on naturally straight hair?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between Kristen Ess Beach Wave Spr...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
This is the best smelling hair product I’ve ever used! This helps make my natural waves look intentional and styled. The price is very affordable for the product.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not 100% sure what it does but I love this product. I have naturally wavy hair that I can wear curly or straight. When I wear it straight and curl it I use this spray afterwards as a texturizing spray.
This is how I use it (I think it says on the bottle too) I fluff my hair/curls, and spray mid-length to ends at the same time. Then I scrunch into my hair and voila! I've never noticed greasy hair. I will be buying again.
Brianna M.
E Longmeadow, MA
Giving this product 4 stars because I think it is great but I am not completely obsessed. I love that this beach wave spray is unique because it allows you to use it after your hair is dried and styled rather than on wet hair. I like the texture and beachy wave this helps create. The only con I have with this is that it does make my hair feel a little greasy after some time and I feel as if it needs a wash the following day. I would recommend giving it a try!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I have very straight hair so trying to get beach waves is a struggle. This is the only product so far that's gotten me close! It almost works as more of a texturizing spray for me but that works wonders on my hair for helping it to hold a bit of a wave or curl while keeping some body and texture to it. I love this stuff!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Love, love, love this product! Lately I've been embracing my natural hair texture, which is wavy, and steaming clear of the straightener. It's a huge time saver! I started using this spray post blow out and it gives my hair beautiful texture, and mild, relaxed waves. It's priced at $14.99 at Target
Chelsea C.
I just purchased this last week. Ive used it a couple times since then and when I bought it I didn't realize that YOU USE IT ON DRY HAIR! So I was kind of hesitant to try it out but since I had already purchased it, I tried it and so far I like. Yesterday when I used it, I did feel like maybe my hair got a little greasy but it wasn't a big deal. Worth a try!!
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
Love the smell of this product! It doesn't leave your hair greasy and makes your hair smell good for the entire day. I used to straighten my hair daily and after discovering this product, I no longer need to straighten because this spray gives natural looking waves. I would definitely recommend!
Amara |.
New Palestine, IN
This is a summer must. Perfect for those days when you're in a hurry and you don't have a whole lot of time to do your hair. Gives you volume and that beachy/effortless look. Again, super afforable and only sold at Target!! It's worth a try if you're looking for a wave spray.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Love, love, love this spray!! I’ve tried so many other beach sprays but they left my hair feeling sticky, heavy and greasy. Not this spray! This spray smells amazing, is lightweight and doesn’t look like you actually were at the beach.
Katie R.
Magic in a bottle. Creates awesome separation and doesn't leave your hair greasy - it feels like there is nothing there. Plus a little goes a very long way so you definitely get your money's worth.
Nikki H.
Sarasota
Does this product work well on thick, long, layered hair?
Crystin M.
What is the difference between Kristen Ess Beach Wave Spray and Working Texture Spray? Which would you recommend?  Kristin Ess Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray 6.7 oz  -VS-    Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9 oz
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
How well does this work on naturally straight hair?