BY KRISTIN ESS

For all hair types Non-drying Strand softening Shine enhancing Beach-inspired waves The softest wave spray ever! Most wave sprays are used on wet hair and create that salty/crunchy feel. This is completely different than any wave spray you're used to. It's made for After you wave your hair or air dry. Once it goes on it's soft to the touch. Flip your hair over and from side to side, applying a light veil over each section. The shine and separation is a dream and it will never feel crunchy. Not your average beach wave spray! This is designed to give soft shine, light hold and texture after creating your favorite waves. How to: 1. Create beachy waves using your own natural wave pattern or by heat styling. 2. Once you achieve your desired wave, spray this from middle to ends for the perfect separation and shine. Tip: Go easy on this spray. This bottle should last you a while. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Does this product work well on thick, long, layered hair?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on naturally straight hair?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between Kristen Ess Beach Wave Spr...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product blew my mind. I bought it in a set with the texturizing spray but had much higher hopes for the texturizer since I have had such disappointing results with any “beachy wave” product on my pin straight hair in the past. After reading the description on the bottle and realizing its meant to be used on dry hair I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. I curled my hair with a wand and then sprayed a small amount from mid length to ends as instructed. HOLY WOW OMG!!! My curled hair has never looked so voluminous, silky, and naturally luxurious in my life. My jaw dropped. With a flip of my head and a little scrunching I suddenly had the “Victorias Secret Model” waves of my dreams. I considered taking a star off bc it didnt increase the longevity of my style but it didnt decrease it either, and for my hair that is a miracle. Add in some strong hold hairspray to set and my hair is finally living its best life!!! YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT.
Lindsey P.
Marysville
I love this product so much. It adds a little of shine and defines the wave in a way that doesn’t feel drying like a normal hairspray. I used this one clients and wish she’d make this product for stylists as well in bigger amts.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I have really fine hair so it’s almost impossible for curls to hold. I absolutely love the beach wave look, but it never really works out for me. Are the products to blame? Maybe it’s my technique? Actually it’s both 🙄. My friend is a stylist and she told me to leave two inches of hair at the end uncurled, spray with product, and then brush it out with your fingers. I saw this hairspray at Target and thought I’d give it a try. OMG it works like a dream. My curls were perfect and I was ready to slay at my cousin’s wedding!
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
I'm on my 4th can of this.... yes it's great. Soft, doesn't leave my hair crunchy. Adds the perfect amount of texture while keeping my hair looking natural. I feel like it's a necessary step for the perfect beach wave look.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
This product is AMAZING for any girl looking to recreate those summer waves ALL YEAR LONG. The Shine Beach Wave Spray is AMAZING. I can't even say a little goes a long way because I spray so much all around because it just is so fresh smelling and amazing!
Holly L.
Eatontown, NJ
Buy this. Seriously. BUY. THIS.

I have fine, thin, slightly wavy hair that even when curled with an iron, will lose any styling and go flat within an hour. This product is a wave lifesaver. Another reviewer said she had Victoria’s Secret model curls and that is truly the best way to describe what this product does! I now have gorgeous waves for two days!
Sarah W.
Kansas City
I have thick hair with an inconsistent wave. This spray creates so much volume and definition to your natural waves. It is touchable and soft and smells like you just left the salon. The hold is strong enough to last in the heat and you only need a little product to get the textured beach look. This is my new summer hair secret.
Kimberly W.
This product gives shampoo model hair. It’s my third day after a home blowout secret. It adds volume and slight waves to my straight hair and gives it the Victoria’s Secret angel look and bounce. Full but not puffy, wavy but not frizzy. It’s a keeper in my product line now.
Kelly R.
Washington, DC
I am in love with every single product Kristen Ess has came out with. I’m big on volume and enhancing my natural waves and bounce, and this takes it to the next level without the crunchy sticky mess! You truly see a big difference and it smells fantastic.
Emily S.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite products when curling my hair. It gives the look a effortless beach look without being sticky. It’s amazing and almost magic. I use it after curling my hair. It makes my curls more relaxed without looking weighed down and it helps hold the curl. Love this product.
Nikki H.
Sarasota
Does this product work well on thick, long, layered hair?
Crystin M.
What is the difference between Kristen Ess Beach Wave Spray and Working Texture Spray? Which would you recommend?  Kristin Ess Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray 6.7 oz  -VS-    Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9 oz
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
How well does this work on naturally straight hair?