Kristin Ess

Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry...
66 Reviews
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I love so many of her products. Her brunette dry shampoo is a close runner up for the sally hershberger 24k dry volumizing shampoo. But this? Did nothing. The bumble and bumble sea salt is much more of an actual sea salt spray (though still requires some tricks to make it not crunchy). But this did nothing. Sorry Kristen!!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Left my hair crunchy. I was not impressed with this. I have naturally wavy hair and was hoping this would make my waves last. It did not and made my hair crunchy and uncomfortable
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
When I use the smallest amount of this in my hair it looks nice. However, I do find that it easily becomes sticky and ruins my hair.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is good for someone with a loose wave type spray this in soaking wet hair after using leave in scrunch a ton and let it dry. Put oil over top to help with the dryness
5 / 5
I blind bought this with the hopes that I would enjoy this as much as I enjoy the scalp scrub from Kristen Ess and it definitely delivered the results I was hoping for! I have thick wavy hair that weighs itself down after a fresh wash and I needed a product that helped with volume and preserving my waves. This will be perfect for morning refreshes as well!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love the smell of this product, the price point is great, but something about it leaves my hair a little bit dull looking after it dries!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This product took some getting used to, as I initially applied too much and did not have a great experience. It has a tendency to get very sticky and make your hair flat. However, when JUST the right amount is applied, it does exactly what if promises: created beachy waves by texturizing the hair. It definitely needs to be washed out right after use, though, or else it can cause tangling.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I hate to to do this because I love all Kristen Ess products but this one was a big fail for me. My hair didn’t dry for hours and when it did it was a knotted and gross feeling
5 / 5
I prefer to spend more time on my make up in the morning so I like fast and easy ways to do my hair. This is the only spray I will ever need in my life. I really -REALLY- hope she continues to make it. It’s the easiest and fastest way to style my loose waves in the morning. I’m a shower at night person so I just wet my hair a little in the morning, spray this and that’s it. The best!
5 / 5
This is the least crunchy sea salt spray I’ve ever used. I love the way sea salt sprays make my hair look but they usually either feel gross or smell like spit or both but this one doesn’t do any of that. It has the iconic Kristin Ess scent that I love so much. Another great thing about it is the mist. It’s super fine rather than chunky.