Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray

by Kristin Ess

Sea Salt Air Dry Spray

Has anyone used Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray? I don’t understand what it is or what it does for your hair. Is it like a hairspray?
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray ? I guess I am using this wrong because it left my hair crunchy? After it dries are you supposed to brush it??
Do you get a nice beach wave on naturally curly hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray!
Julie  M.
North Chili, NY
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray uploaded by Julie  M.
Purchased at: Target
I prefer to spend more time on my make up in the morning so I like fast and easy ways to do my hair. This is the only spray I will ever need in my life. I really -REALLY- hope she continues to make it. It’s the easiest and fastest way to style my loose waves in the morning. I’m a shower at night person so I just wet my hair a little in the morning, spray this and that’s it. The best!
Andrea A.
Saint Joseph, MI
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Target
This is my ride or die product. It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy. It brings out the natural wave pattern in my hair and smells like a dream. All of the KEH products are must buy in my book. Photo is of my hair after air drying with just the sea salt air dry spray. Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray
Stephanie W.
Kenosha, WI
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Target
This product took some getting used to, as I initially applied too much and did not have a great experience. It has a tendency to get very sticky and make your hair flat. However, when JUST the right amount is applied, it does exactly what if promises: created beachy waves by texturizing the hair. It definitely needs to be washed out right after use, though, or else it can cause tangling.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Target
Love this stuff! It gives my flat hair a ton of bounce if I feel like I need it. Often when I air dry it makes hair have no volume, but my hair is thick so it mostly just looks odd lol. This spray is very sticky in texture, though so don’t try to brush your hair after! A little leave in conditioner can solve that issue though.
Erin D.
Belgrade, MT
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray uploaded by Erin D.
I have hair that is both straight and wavy, but not curly. When I’m in a hurry, I love going for the beachy-2000s-scrunch hair look. However, I hate the way it makes my hair feel with standard gel or hair spray. I grabbed this at Target because it says “no salty, crunchy, chalky texture.” Yet it leaves my hair exactly that which I dislike. However, I’m giving it 3 stars because it does make my hair look nice and beachy and because I love the continuous mist. I can apply a nice even amount all over and not be shooting whole globs of spray in a single spot like other spray bottles do.
Heather B.
A little goes a long way! I am loving the results of this spray. I use a little, scrunch my hair a couple times as it air dries, and end up with perfect beachy waves.
Caitlin  S.
Levittown, NY
I hate to to do this because I love all Kristen Ess products but this one was a big fail for me. My hair didn’t dry for hours and when it did it was a knotted and gross feeling
Emerson B.
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray uploaded by Emerson B.
Purchased at: Target
Just wow!! I’ve never found a good sea salt spray for my long hair until now! It’s not that gritty rough texture you get with other sprays. I sprayed it all over my damp hair and scrunched, then put my hair in a bun until dried. Really beautiful soft beach waves!! Oh and it made my hair shine!!
Anna P.
Really wanted to love this product. The price range was perfect and I love a good sea salt spray. I have a lot of very straight fine hair and it was way to heavy for it. It smells pretty good but it’s very wet and sticky. Probably meant for people with natural curl/wave to there hair..tried on damp and dry hair it got very crunchy. Unfortunately won’t be using this spray again
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Spray uploaded by Veronica L.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love it! Love being able to get beach waves without blow drying and straightening my hair. Highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin  S.
Levittown, NY
il y a un an
Kellen H. il y a un an
No I haven’t used any products from this line!
Jennifer J.
Newburgh, IN
il y a 3 ans
Anna P. il y a 2 ans
Unfortunately it did the same thing to mine :/