Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Mousse - 67 fl oz

Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Mousse - 6.7 fl oz

I truly love to play with peoples’ natural texture. A lot of times we don’t even know how much potential our own hair has because we’re so quick to blow it out. Air Dry Mousse is my go-to when I want to boost waves and encourage natural texture on fine to medium hair. How to: Prep: Shampoo + condition in shower as usual. 1. Detangle and towel dry after getting out of the shower. 2. Allow hair to air dry for a few minutes so your natural pattern can start to come through. 3. Scrunch a golf ball-sized amount throughout your hair. 4. Continue to scrunch your hair as it dries. Tip: For better results scrunch into damp hair, not dry hair. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. cruelty free | color + keratin safe | vegan free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates + silicones Gender: female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Mousse - 6.7 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Pleasanton, CA
Kristin Ess Sea Salt Air Dry Mousse - 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Annette T.
I would recommend to stay away from this mousse if you have fine, wavy hair. I was so excited to try this and followed the directions exactly (shampoo&conditioner, detangle hair and let it dry for a few minutes, then scrunch in the mousse) the mousse left an oily, sticky, salty film in my hair; had to wash it off my hands whenever I touched my hair... my ‘curl clumps’ didn’t form properly and the waves started falling out after a few hours. The next morning my hair was a stringy rat’s nest, wasn’t able to pull a comb through it and had to twist it into a bun for the day. I normally only wash my hair twice a week but I had to get rid of this product, my hair was a real nightmare to detangle afterwards and a bunch of strands broke off. I don’t know who would benefit from such a product, but if you have fine wavy hair like me don’t bother trying this it won’t end well 😳

Looking for your answer?