Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo

A lightweight hair scarf + scrunchie duo. Use these together to dress up a high or low pony, weave it into a large braid, accentuate a chic chignon or simply use them alone for a more classic look.

Does the scrunchie fit tightly in your hair, or does it slide down due to the weight of the bow and tails?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo!
jo R.
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by jo R.
So excited to wear The Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo ! I love how it combines my two favorite hair accessories into one! lt makes it so much easier to style my hair and removes the extra step of having to attach each separately! The bow is easy to move around to tie in the perfect spot! So many different possible looks and placement! Really glams up my hair! The pretty peach color goes with anything! A quick way to class up your hair style!
Paulina S.
Santa Monica, CA
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Paulina S.
It love the color I got. It was an emerald green and it looks very elegant and sophisticated. The material is very soft and it looks like silk. It’s a very pretty set and you get to do different hairstyles with it
grace A.
The Woodlands, TX
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by grace A.
I love the versitilty of this set. You can wear just the scrunchie, just the ribbon, or the scrunchie and ribbon. The material is a little thin and feels a little cheap. I feel like the product would be more worth it if it were just slightly cheaper or slightly better material. The scrunchie did stay in my hair considering it is made of silk. I have fine hair that usually does not hold things.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Megan M.
This is a nice silky material I got it in black. I like that you can separate the scarf from the Scrunchie. My daughter saw it as soon as I took it out of the box and wanted it. So I’ve styled her hair a couple different ways with it. Her favorite is when I do an “Elsa” braid with the scarf run through the braid. Looks really cute. Qualities pretty good. Mine had some threads hanging but I just snipped them with scissors. I would definitely purchase more of these and would recommend.
Julianna D.
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Julianna D.
Very cute long ribbons extremely soft and good quality ! The on. Thing is the ribbon is not attached and just a ribbon tied to the scrunchie
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Jocelyn L.
I am in love with this scrunchie scarf duo! It is so easy to dress up a simple ponytail with. I haven’t had much luck with silk hair accessories because my hair is so fine and they usually just fall out but this one works. The orange rust color isn’t a color I would choose because it doesn’t go with everything but it is cute.
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Francis A.
It is really nice but don't know why it comes off easily. Love the color and the texture,Maybe in curly hair it could work better.
elizabeth S.
Scituate, MA
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by elizabeth S.
I received these products from Influenster complimentary for my honest feedback. This is a cute hair accessory to jazz up your basic ponytail . The length of the scarf part is super long, which made it hard to style as a bow without the tail looking too long. You can take the scarf part completely out of the ponytail though ( it’s not secured onto it) and I wear the scarf as a headband. It’s really cute and gives me serious late 80s Madonna vibes. If you’re good at different hairstyles, you could do a ton of different looks with this set.
Dina T.
Sunnyvale, CA
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Dina T.
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Dina T.
I used Kristin Ess Scrunchie and Scarf Set every day. I made a ponytail, a braid and it works perfectly. It has a beautiful design, mine is in gorgeous terracotta color, however, the quality could be better, I can see the threads sticking out, which makes it unattractive.
Lauryn R.
Kristin Ess Scrunchie + Scarf Duo uploaded by Lauryn R.
I only use scrunchies on my natural hair and they’re great at preventing breakage and tension that a regular hair tie would cause. This ones pretty cute and stylish.