Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip

by Kristin Ess

A new innovation that takes the intimidation out of styling your hair with a pearl. Just hook this onto your hair elastic for a subtle yet chic addition.

Does this come in different colors?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip!
Jessica S.
Kearney, NE
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Jessica S.
The safety pin hair clip is incredible quality. It’s a metal setting with little teeth on the back. I was worried the weight of the clip wouldn’t work with my very thin, fine hair but the tiny teeth kept it perfectly in place all day, it never slipped! Also the stones are very well set so none have fallen out yet. I tend to be hard to please but I’m absolutely in love with this clip.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Jocelyn L.
So excited that this hair pin came in my Kristin Ess VoxBox I received complimentary from Influenster! It looks very glam with the diamonds but it is very light weight which is great for my fine hair. It was easy to put in my hair and stayed in all night. I was super sad to see that one of the diamonds came out of place after just one wear.
Coral G.
Naugatuck, CT
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Coral G.
Sooooo cute OMG 😍 Who doesn't love rocking a giant safety pin in their hair? it's so sparkley and just the right size so it doesn't get lost in my huge head of curly locks. just need some matching earrings! all of her accessories are so cute and I'm so excited to rock these star Bobby pins!
Jamie M.
Monongahela, PA
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Jamie M.
So I like this but it’s a little on the big side. It holds your hair back good and secure. The gems on it really catch the light. This would be good for a formal event but I feel like you need to have thicker hair to use it.
jo R.
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by jo R.
The Kristen Ess Safety Pin clip added such fun sparkle to my look! Having thinner hair it can be hard to find a pin that holds and doesn't slip down! This accessory held in place and looks so nice! The rhinestones really brighten and glow in different light! lt's well made and durable. Took a close up picture! All the rhinestones stay in place. It's a nice size and can hold a decent amount of hair. Many different ways to style with it!
Paula R.
Fox Point, WI
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Paula R.
I like it but it is not my favorite, it is not so bright or sparkly as I want it. However it is cute and it works for a especial occasion.
Carley W.
Richmond, VA
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Carley W.
While it’s very cute, this clip isn’t for me. I’m not big on kitschy hair accessories. The clip looked kind of tarnished already when I received it, but none of the gems were missing and it clipped into my hair securely. It has little teeth on the inside to help it stay and hold your hair better.
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Karra C.
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Karra C.
This is an statement type of hair pin, I would wear this pin with an edgy look for an style I would like to keep simple but got all out on the outfit. this inexpensive pin comes at a reasonable price for a cute pin that is all bling out ✨❤️💯
Emily H.
Vinemont, AL
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Emily H.
I don’t wear hair accessories often, aside from a scrunchie, but I do like the new Kristin Ess hair accessory line. The scrunchies are by far my favorite. The safety pin hair clip isn’t my style, but it does appear to be good quality. I like the simple design with some sparkle.
Sarah T.
Plainfield, IL
Kristin Ess Safety Pin Clip uploaded by Sarah T.
I didn’t like this clip at all. It is flimsy. It doesn’t hold any hair and when it does it either pops off or slips off. It looks dull and brassy and is kinda just an eyesore.