Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint

Rose Gold Temporary Tint

Does this really make your hair a rose gold color? My daughter has been wanting to try but I wanna make sure it works well before buying.
Does this FULLY wash out after a few washed or if there a tiny still? I don't want my hair dresser to kill me. Hahaha
What’s a good temporary colour for dark hair? Is it even possible? I have virgin hair (never dyed).
Start your review of Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint!
How would you rate this product?
Abby A.
Green
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Abby A.
I am obsessed!! If you use this make sure you really saturate your hair. It’s best to have a friend help you to get the hard to reach places. My only recommendation would be to not condition your hair like the bottle says and let it just sit until the next time you wash your hair.
Amanda S.
Lebanon, PA
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Target
I am very happy with this product. The only thing I am not sure about how I feel is the overpowering strong scent that it is that seems to linger for awhile. I do wish it didn’t spray all over with the way the aerosol nozzle is but I definitely like the easy to use application. It is supposed to be rose gold but in my light blonde hair it looks more hot pink! Would love for other colors to be available
Brooke B.
n hollywood, CA
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Brooke B.
as with probably many others during quarantine, used this to go pink for a week or so. definitely get someone to help you apply it in the shower or else it gets everywhere. but loved it!
KD D.
Purchased at: Target
This is brilliant, I’ve always wanted to try fun colors but work in corporate HR so not the easiest thing to commit to for more than a weekend. I have pretty light blonde hair from highlighting so this stuck nicely, if your roots or underneath are darker (which mine are bc of quarantine) it will not stick there so may not work as well for dark blonde hair. I applied on towel dried hair, let it sit for 2 min and then rinsed w conditioner. Below is a pic immediately after blow drying, you can see my before color in my profile pic! EDIT! Adding pics to show how it washes out. It may show out of order but the one I’m smiling in is initial color, then soft smile (lol) is one wash, and the half face is 3 washes!
Amie J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Amie J.
So fun! I prefer it on wet hair so it's more rose gold and less pink. It stays in my hair for a while, at least 4 or 5 washes. It's messy but easily washes right off the shower walls. Takes a heavy amount to stay in my hair, but it's so worth it!!
Lindsay M.
Stewartsville, NJ
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Lindsay M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this temporary tint and have repurchased it multiple times. It is so easy to use in the shower and gives your hair the perfect amount of pink. Washes out completely in 2-3 washes and doesn’t leave hair brassy. Love it!
lilly B.
Irvine, CA
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by lilly B.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this stuff. I tend to leave it on a lottt longer than the directions say to in order to get a more vibrant pink, but I have no problem getting it out later. It’s usually totally gone in about 4 washes. My hair is bleached platinum so it really shows up quite nicely. It’s a great product especially for the price!
Kimmy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Kimmy C.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! i tried the amethyst purple . I’m so sad they don’t sell it anymore but i loves it cause it didn’t interfere with my blonde. It washed completely off .
Brittney D.
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Brittney D.
Purchased at: Target
Gorgeous color, but it can be a bit messy to spray on. It’s difficult to saturate every part of your hair, and it doesn’t last long but the color is absolutely perfect. I do wish it would go on brighter but I’m still messing with it. One downside is if you have a lot of hair, you’ll use one bottle in one go so it’s a pricey upkeep. Overall I do love it, it’s also conveniently at target.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Aimee C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Works great, I added it to damp hair and you definitely need to over condition your hair after, that’s the only flaw
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Donna B.
Bird In Hand, PA
il y a 6 mois
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint does the color fully wash out, is the application easy? Do you put it on dry or damp hair?
Deseree W. il y a 4 mois
It will wash out, and it’s best to spray on dry hair 🤗