BY KRISTIN ESS #7 in Temporary Hair Color

Rose Gold Temporary Tint

Theresa K.
Mariposa
I will admit the packaging of this drew me in, that on trend KKW blush pink is so gorgeous. I've been wanting to dye my hair pink forever, seriously for years (decades), but just haven't been able to do it because of work. Well I'm out on maternity leave, so I decided at long last to give this rose gold color a whirl, and I couldn't be happier. The first application really didn't take, it was barely noticeable. I think my hair was too wet. I tried it again the next day on barely damp hair and got a much better result. Next I'm going to try it on dry hair and see how that sets. Overall this is leave a surprisingly beautiful soft rose gold tint that is simply gorgeous, and I would definitely repurchase. Oh and my boss saw my rose gold hair and loved it and said it would be perfectly fine for work. Wooohooo!!
Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
I saw this product on a celeb’s instagram account and decided to give it a whirl becaus my pinkish glaze my hair stylist put in washed out. I LOVE trying different hair products LOVED that this was commitment free because it is temporary!
I tried a test piece on my dry hair before the shower and dried the product with my hair dryer. It worked nicely. A subtle pink hue. I followed the directions exactly. Washed my hair with shampoo then applied the product, washed it out and used conditioner at the end.
After I shampooed I combed my hair with a shower comb to my usual side part and lightly squeezed the excess water out. I then sprayed the product (in the shower) onto pieces of my hair in the fronts and smaller sections around my crown. (I have a longer pixie cut that is choppy.). I then combed the product through my hair and let it sit for about 2 minutes while I cleaned the pink mess it left on the shower wall behind me. If you use this...please use in the shower!!!!! The pink drop wiped easily. Thank god I had a scrub daddy in arms reach!! The smell isn’t to die for but it’s ok. Anyway. I rinsed our the product and washed my shoulders with soap in fear of pink stains and then used my usual conditioner. I was pleased with the results on my wet hair. I didn’t focus on my roots and I could tell where my hand went heavy. I tried my hair and BAM!! Perfect rose gold hair!!! My color (recently) was golden blonde and it really complimented my color prefect!! 4 stars for the cleanup in the tub.
Abby K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
Bummed that my hair is too dark for it show up. The application is in shower and a little messy, I'm glad I have a detachable shower head. I was hoping for more for a golden color but from the color when it sprays it's very pink.

Positive note, the smell is fantastic!
Morgan W.
Clarksburg
Purchased at: Target
I loved the Kristi Ess Rose Gold temporary hair tint! The color was gorgeous and super fun for a short amount of time! If you’re looking for a quick change that isn’t permanent I definitely suggest this little beauty! It can get a little messy with application so wrap up in a towel just like you would for any hair color! Towel dry pretty good and leave on longer for a more dramatic pink or saturate your hair with water more for a lighter shade of rose gold. Also will rinse completely after 6-8 washes.
Lilly N.
Chelan
I think I need to try this product again. I used half of the bottle the first time and followed the directions on the back of the bottle but it did nothing to my hair. I'm a natural blonde, so I thought it would show up! My hair is super long, thick and healthy so I don't think my hair soaked up the product enough. I tried it again but this time I did it before I got into the shower and put it in my hair dry. This worked much better, but I think I would need to do this with the entire bottle to really get a rose gold effect. I will definitely be trying this again!
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I'm on my second bottle of this now. I love it! I've been on a rose gold kick for quite some time now. So, when I saw this I knew I'd have to try it. It looks very pink when sprayed. It's more subtle than it appears though. I have strawberry blonde hair naturally. My roots can look very light. This adds the perfect touch of color to my hair. I've received more comments on the days I use this than any other time I've colored my hair.
Aurora S.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Target
This product is ahhhhmazing!! I’ve worked so hard for my blonde hair but wanted to play with pink hair! This is a TEMPORARY COLOR so I didn’t have to make a huge commitment because it washes out in 3 WASHES! It’s so fun, you’ve got to try it!! The price is something you can’t beat too! $12!!
Natalie S.
I loved this product, it gets a five stars from me. I have honey blond hair and some ends that were still partially bleached and my hair turned out pretty pink and bright. I thought it wouldn’t show up on my hair at all but to my surprise it did and it was really pretty. The results only lasted about a week on my hair but it was fun to have. The application was very easy and the bottle I have is still really full. I really enjoyed this product I would recommend it to anyone with blonde hair.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
Love this stuff! It definitely works and looks great. It's very messy and the instructions are a bit confusing. It says to put it in your hair after you wash it, but I want to be able to control all where it goes, so I've done it while my hair is dry. I will say it smells great/looks great/and is a fun temp. color.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
My hair isn't quite blonde enough for this to show up but I'm in the process of lightening it with sun bum hair lightening spray. I did however spray some on my daughters hair and it was such a pretty rose gold color.
Sally M.
Okay, I used this product yesterday and my hair is a gorgeous pink but now I’m terrified it won’t come out easily. I have very white blonde hair, did anyone have any trouble washing it out?Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
What’s the texture like? I love the packaging haha. 😘
Stephanie B.
Will this work on brown hair that has blonde highlights? I couldn't resist getting this at Target to try on my ends...
Donna A.
Scotch Plains , NJ
I am naturally a dirty brunette but I’ve been dying my hair ginger the past few years. I’m wondering if this product will appear on my hair. If any red heads could share their experience, I’d appreciate it so much! Thanks! Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
Does this show on brown hAir? Also where can I purchase this?