Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint

Rose Gold Temporary Tint

HooW long does it to take to wash out of your hair??
How long does this last in your hair before it washed out?
Does this product work on brunette or dark hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn , NY
Ok, so I love Kristin ess, from her IG to her branding, and was so excited to try this out. I picked it up after a glowing review from my friend. I have dirty blonde hair with ends that are pretty blonde— I figured this would work well for me, and provide a subtle tint. First off I applied to damp hair. It’s a messy business and got all over my skin when applying it myself. Felt like a lot of wasted product! As I was applying it I noticed my skin that had come in contact with the product was extremely irritated. Red and blotchy, hot and itchy feeling. I had to take another shower just to get the residue off and reduce the reaction. Once I finished with the whole process of the tint I was left with barely any color! My boyfriend couldn’t tell I had added anything to my hair but sure did notice the blotchy skin lol. I won’t be trying again since I had such a bad reaction. Not sure what the ingredient was that did it, but be weary if you have sensitive skin.
Sacramento, CA
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Peyton J.
I love this stuff. I have wanted pink hair for about a year now and I bought this product 6 moths ago and never got around to actually trying it until October. The product is easy to use. I followed the instructions expect I left my color in for longer in hopes to possibly get the color to last longer! Every time you shampoo you hair the color will fade. If you do a quick shampoo with minimal scrubbing the color won’t wash out as fast. If you scrub your hair lots the color fades faster! I really enjoy how the color is up to the user. You can really manipulate it to be whatever hue of pink you want. The mirror picture was right after my first use of the color. The picture with the silly filter (only pic I could find from this time😂) is after two washes on trying to fade the color. And then the last picture is my hair now after getting all the color out and a slight tint from my purple shampoo!
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
I was skeptical about this working because in the past I’ve tried hair dyes that literally do not take on my hair, but it did!! It left a beautiful rose gold tint on my hair that was lighter (I have lightened ends but my roots are a dark blonde). The only part i didn’t like is that it’s a little hard to apply because it is a spray. I ended up just spraying it all over and kind of rubbing it in like shampoo, but if I were to do it again I would section out my hair and spray it that way, because I ended up missing a lot of chunks. But, other than that it’s easy to use and doesn’t scare me like normal hair dye does.
Athens, GA
I really enjoyed this product for adding a subtle pink tint to my hair when it had some more blonde in it. It definitely only shows on the blonde, which I expected! My hair didn’t feel dry or crunchy, and the color washed out nicely in a few days. It smelled great too! The only con is how messy the application is. Because it is a spray, it sort of gets everywhere in your shower! As long as you rinse it off right away, your shower should be good to go... just don’t leave it sitting or you maybe have to do some scrubbing! :) I will repurchase for sure if I ever go back to blonde!
Atlanta, GA
Such a fun product! It leaves the perfect amount of rosy gold pink. This will only work on hair that is naturally blond or is highlighted. My hair is naturally brown but I have full highlights, and the color only shows up on my blonde. It’s so fun and looks amazing right after you apply and dry your hair, and mine usually lasts through one more shampoo but it’s a faded like 50%. I can used one bottle for 2 uses.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Target
#Influenstertrickortreat #fallmakeup I wanted to do something fun and different for #Halloween. It’s VERY HARD to remove from blonde hair. I had to bleach it out. I would not buy it again. I made the mistake of spraying it on dry hair and it was fun for a while. But my hair is too light and soaked up the color. But it’s not pricey and fun for a little while.
Tulsa, OK
I liked this product. The color came out beautifully, if you don’t want it too dark, just rinse it out sooner. It is very messy! I suggest doing it while you’re in the shower. I put a mirror on my shower wall so I could see what I was doing. I’d definitely recommend it. It washes out in one to two shampoos!
Fresno , CA
This does exactly what it says and leaves a beautiful rose gold tint. It’s not as drying compared to other alternatives and it looks natural. The color is as expected according to directions and the examples on Instagram. I would recommend shampooing with a clarifying shampoo if you want this out quickly.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the color that this tint leaves in your hair. It is a beautiful cotton candy dream! However, I definitely have issues with this product. First, the application process is pretty annoying with a lot of wasted product. I had to stand in my shower stall as my husband sprayed my hair. There was SO MUCH over spray that two applications kills the can. It also says you’re supposed to apply into damp hair. Tried it, barely saw color (and I’m a light blonde). Then, I applied it to my dry hair. It wears great for maybe 2-4 washes... then it fades into a bit of an orange-ish peach color. Not the worst color I guess, but definitely not ideal at all. I had to have my stylist use professional level wash and toner to get it totally out. Like all Kristen Ess this product smells amazing. But honestly, it’s just not worth the hassle. Go to a salon for a pop of temple color instead.
Fort Wayne, IN
Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint uploaded by Kylie H.
Purchased at: Target
I have blonde hair with a stretched dark root. I was feeling very bored and unhappy with my hair and decided to try this out. It’s so simple and easy. I’ve went through three cans in the past few months and it really adds some character when I’m feeling like my look is getting boring.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Garden City, NY
10 months ago
Allegra S. • 4 months ago
I have light ends and darker roots and it didn’t really take on the darker roots, but it worked really well on my ends. However if you try using it with dry hair instead of wet hair it might take a little better.