Kristin Ess Refine Signature Finishing Spray - 7.5oz

by Kristin Ess

For all hair types Multi-tasking Brushable finish Style setting Medium hold I love a light, layer-able hairspray for styling and finishing. One light mist all-over gives you light hold, which I like for daytime. A second layer all-over gives you strong hold and support, which is my go-to for events and evening looks. Whether you're going sleek, textured, wavy or curly, spray away! How to: 1. Create your desired hairstyle. 2. Apply a thin veil for light hold. 3. Apply a second veil for stronger hold. Tip: This is a brushable, layerable hairspray, so don't be afraid of it! How much hold it has is up to you! Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kristin Ess Refine Signature Finishing Spray - 7.5oz!
KYLAN L.
Garrison, TX
Kristin Ess Refine Signature Finishing Spray - 7.5oz uploaded by KYLAN L.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this product for about a week now and I have to say I really like this hairspray. First of the packaging is everything and it really does hold up my hair all day whenever I curl it or beach wave it!
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
This smells luxurious and you can’t beat the price! I finish with this and scrunch up the ends for hair that lasts allllll day! Picked this up during a target run and won’t regret it
Carolyn K.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Target
I so enjoy this product! It really holds my curls or style throughout the day. The spray is such a fine mist so it goes on so evenly. I'm addicted to this light, feminine smell (yes I have the Signature Scent fragrance too! 💞). Beautiful haircare line!
Carlos M.
Mckinney, TX
I really dont use hairspray that much but this one i really like. My wife got this from boxycharm. It dosent have a chemical smell to it. It has a nice flowery note not to over powering. Its a medium hold and dosen't leave my hair hard as a rock even with hair paste. Im still able to touch my hair with out it flaking on me. #hair #stlye #menshair
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Kristin Ess Refine Signature Finishing Spray - 7.5oz uploaded by Alyssa M.
Love this hairspray I received free from viewpoints in exchange for my honest review. It smells really nice and didn't make my hair feel crunchy which I love because I don't like the feeling of a lot of product in my hair. On the other hand I can build it up nicely for days when I need a lot more hold for my hair. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the near future.
Jenna S.
Tulsa, OK
I have thin hair so i love this product. I spray after styling my hair and it gives such good volume!
Kelly P.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the best hair spray! I get it at target and it’s a good price. It smells good and fresh and doesn’t make my hair crispy but still holds the style .
Sarah W.
Pocahontas, AR
Its my new favorite hairspray! And when i tell you it smells good i mean it!! Its not super heavy which I love. Comepletely afforadable too!
Janelle M.
I didn’t love the scent this left on my hair. But it did stay all day. I also felt it dried out my hair a little
April N.
I love this hairspray! While I am not a fan of how sticky hair sprays can be or how hard they can make your hair — I find that this is tolerable. It holds my hair in place and is sticky, but not sticky to where it is hard to wash out or “unstyle” my hair. Like other Kristin Ess products, this smells very clean and fresh without being overly fragranced and leaving a high amount of fragrance on your hair. I don’t notice that this makes my hair anymore greasy, either, and I have that problem with a lot of hairsprays and finishing sprays.

Looking for your answer?