Kristin Ess Refine Signature Finishing Spray 7.5 oz uploaded by Hanna D.Kristin Ess Refine Signature Finishing Spray 7.5 oz uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY KRISTIN ESS

For all hair types Multi-tasking Brushable finish Style setting Medium hold I love a light, layer-able hairspray for styling and finishing. One light mist all-over gives you light hold, which I like for daytime. A second layer all-over gives you strong hold and support, which is my go-to for events and evening looks. Whether you're going sleek, textured, wavy or curly, spray away! How to: 1. Create your desired hairstyle. 2. Apply a thin veil for light hold. 3. Apply a second veil for stronger hold. Tip: This is a brushable, layerable hairspray, so don't be afraid of it! How much hold it has is up to you! Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
I recently had a baby and the postpartum hair loss/ baby hair regrowth is intense! I have some crazy flyaways that stick up on end, but at the same time I hate having a lot of product in my hair. I stumbled upon this brand at Target and figured I give it a try since it’s more of a light hold spray. It works to tame my crazy flyaways! I either spritz a little on a brush or on my hand and run it through the top to smooth them down. Great price point and doesn’t make me feel like I’m even wearing hairspray.
April N.
Forest Lake
This hairspray is absolutely amazing. I don’t really like hairsprays because they have a tendency to make my hair very crunchy and unpleasant feeling, I don’t experience that with this one. It smells amazing, like the other products in her line. But the biggest test? This always keeps my curls in tact, no matter what. I would highly recommend if you are looking for high quality for a small price.
Tina T.
San Gabriel , CA
This is a pretty neat product - smells pleasant & gives the hair texture. I feel like shoulder length hair would benefit best from this product as I have quite long hair and the texture wasn’t as good as I had hoped. Overall effective & would recommend.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Love this hairspray I received free from viewpoints in exchange for my honest review. It smells really nice and didn't make my hair feel crunchy which I love because I don't like the feeling of a lot of product in my hair. On the other hand I can build it up nicely for days when I need a lot more hold for my hair. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the near future.
April N.
I love this hairspray! While I am not a fan of how sticky hair sprays can be or how hard they can make your hair — I find that this is tolerable. It holds my hair in place and is sticky, but not sticky to where it is hard to wash out or “unstyle” my hair. Like other Kristin Ess products, this smells very clean and fresh without being overly fragranced and leaving a high amount of fragrance on your hair. I don’t notice that this makes my hair anymore greasy, either, and I have that problem with a lot of hairsprays and finishing sprays.
Hanna D.
Camarillo , CA
This hairspray is something I’ve never experienced with other drugstore hair products. It’s light weight and buildable for maximal hold. It’s touchable without making my hair crispy. I can spritz this for work then add more for a night out. I can curl or straighten my hair then comb through after spraying this. The packaging is cute and minimalistic! A great deal with great quality!
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
Let me start this review by saying I hate dry shampoo! I've tried so many different brand and versions but always got the same results. My hair would just feel even more disgusting than before and super itchy! I would just end up putting my hair up for the rest of the day and then wash my hair as soon as I got home. This dry shampoo on the other hand feel so much better than anything I've used in the past. This dry shampoo has a lovey smell and doesn't leave my scalp as itchy and gritty. I would give this 5 stars but while the product was awesome I only got 2 maybe 3 uses before it ran out.
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It's so refreshing and smells delicious! Pros are definitely that it's so lightweight and doesn't feel like there is anything in my hair. The price is affordable! Totally worth the buy! I'm on my third bottle in less than a few months.
Mallory J.
Newburgh, IN
Purchased at: Target
Love this spray. Doesn’t hold quite as much as some of my other salon brands but for the price it’s something i would buy again for sure.
Michele K.
Odessa, FL
This is my new go to hairspray. It smells amazing and it holds my hair in place even through the worst of August in Florida humidity.