BY KRISTIN ESS

The One Purple ShampooI love brass… in my house, not your hair. I wanted to create a purple shampoo that was both great for toning and also sulfate-free because I've always had a hard time finding that combo. If you like ashier tones, you can use this every time you shampoo. If you want more neutral tones, use it every other time you shampoo to balance out unwanted brassiness. It can be used with or without The One Purple Conditioner. And yes, this shampoo can be used on color treated or naturally blonde hair.One and done.Toning time!How to:1. Depending on the thickness of your hair, apply a dime to quarter-sized amount of shampoo into your palm.2. Apply to wet hair, massaging into the scalp to create a rich lather.3. With purple shampoo you want to make sure you apply more product where you see more brass. I like to let it sit a little longer toward the top where hair is less porous and tends to be warmer in tone (2-3 min), then I let it run down through the ends where it's more porous for less time (1-2 min). 4. Rinse well and follow with conditioner.Tip: If ever you go overboard and your hair gets too ashy for your liking, just shampoo once with The One Signature Shampoo to remove one level of tone.PATCH TEST: Apply a small amount of product to dry, cleansed inner side of elbow. Wait for 48 hours. Do not use this product if you experience any burning, redness, swelling or itching.

Health Facts: Sulfate-free, paraben-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Liquid

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free

Hair Type: All Hair Types, Colored

Beauty Purpose: Color protection, basic cleansing

Andrea H.
Weston
The shampoo I'm currently using! I first came across to this shampoo because my favorite YouTuber, Kristin Johns recommended it and it definitely lived up to the hype. This shampoo does an incredible job at deep washing your hair, without leaving it lacking its natural oils. The only downside to this product is that I have only been able to find it at Target, but at least I have an excuse to stop by my favorite store ;) This product is only $10, and free of sulfates. Sulfate free shampoo helps my hair to maintain frizz free and make it feel silky so maybe it would do the same for some of you. I'm on my 4th bottle, so I definitely recommend this product! Hope you try it out!
Taylor M.
Roseville
Kristin Ess products are amazing! Not only is she the hairstylist to LC (whom I love!) but her products are crazy affordable, and smell SO amazing! The best thing of all you can only find her products at Target. She’s always coming out with new products to her line. You can peep them on her Instagram account too! ;)
Alyssa R.
Love this shampoo! It’s super thick and rich with a dark purple color. I definitely contribute it to keeping my hair less brassy. I enjoy the scent but it can be a little too strong, very perfume like.
Cassidy P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the best purple shampoo. It tones the hair so well and SMELLS AMAZING. A great price and my go to purple shampoo.
Tina S.
Munich
As I am a fake blonde I really have to balance out the yellow hue my hair gets especially in summer from all the Swimmingpools I lounge in :) it really helps with that and boosts my color. Love the range of Kristin Ess and the way it smoothed my hair

back