Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie

by Kristin Ess

This luxurious satin oversized scrunchie can be wrapped once or twice depending on the thickness of your hair, for an instant upgrade.

How good is it on thick hair?
Does this scrunchie cause hair breakage? Because if so, it would be really bad for my hair :(
Start your review of Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie!
Jennifer P.
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Jennifer P.
I was a little worried when I got this cause it’s huge compared to what I normally use, but it works perfectly! Its very pretty and hold my shoulder length hair up. It’s easy to take out and does not pull out hair, which is wonderful.
Andrea N.
Flower Mound, TX
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Andrea N.
This scrunchie is super cute and flowy when worn on your wrist. I love how it does not leave ponytail lines in my hair after having it up all day and silky smooth so you are not ripping hair out when removing. Gives your hair buns and elegant sort of look as well. I love my scrunchie (:
Tara Z.
Farmington, MN
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Tara Z.
I personally don't like this. I don't have big hair. I really don't have anymore to say about this product.
Luz C.
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Luz C.
I was really scared for trying this out. And I enjoyed it so much and very style so much.
Chante G.
Aspers, PA
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Chante G.
I absolutely love this scrunchie! I love the color of it and how soft that it is.I also love that there’s an actual elastic band in the inside because regular satin scrunchies always fall out and don’t keep my hair together.It's big enough that it can stick out from your hair to make it into a cute accessory as well! I would definitely recommend this product!
Emily D.
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Emily D.
I am in love with this print!! I am in love the material, it’s so soft and comfortable. I also love how it is oversized!
Brianna R.
Royse City, TX
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Brianna R.
I absolutely love this a oversized scrunchie! It hold all of my very thick hair without giving me a headache or slipping. The satin material is great too. I love that it can be dressed up or down!
Ally H.
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Ally H.
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Ally H.
i feel bad ranking this product 3 stars because I think it's a fine enough product, but I'm 4'11 with baby-fine hair and this scrunchie is bigger than my entire ponytail. Imagine putting this giant thing on a 6-year-old's ponytail: it just doesn't look right. I also feel like the color doesn't do me any favors. Since I'm so short, people already think I look young, and with this giant pink scrunchie in my hair it kinda seems like I'm courting those Lolita-loving types. It's not my look. However my partner has long, curly hair and he loves using it while working from home, lol. He says it stays in super well even though it's satin. The pic is of him and my cat rocking it. #fuzzyfriends
Camryn M.
Fenton, MI
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Camryn M.
Love this! It’s very comfy but looks cute at the same time. I use it when I’m home and just want to relax or even when I need to put my hair up when I wash my face.
Melissa N.
Riverview, FL
Kristin Ess Oversized Satin Scrunchie uploaded by Melissa N.
This hair scrunchie works great for my really thick, long hair. I always throw it up in a bun at home and this worked especially well for keeping it secure and in place. I am not crazy about the cheetah print, but I just use it around the house.