Kristin Ess Mini French Pins

A mini version of our classic hairdressing tool and game changer for throwing your hair in a quick, chic bun. Set includes 2 Mini French Pins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kristin Ess Mini French Pins!
Brittney G.
Montgomery, IL
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Brittney G.
They a very strong and stable pin. I still am figuring out the best way to use them in my hair but I do love them and am impressed by the quality.
Allison M.
Cincinnati, OH
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Allison M.
I was torn what rating to give these. Basically, the name suggests that these are mini French pins and maybe I haven’t seen enough normal sized French pins to compare these to, but these “mini” ones seem pretty large to me (I have fine hair so I feel like true mini things have a better proportion to my hair). So I knocked off a star for that. I was also disappointed to see that there were no suggested directions, not even a “go to my website to see a tutorial” (knocked off another star). So I did a lot of googling and found some tutorials which I still, for the life of me, could not get it to work, so I just shoved it in my bun tonight and magically it stuck (I actually think it’s quite pretty!). I’ll keep working at it!
Michelle K.
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Michelle K.
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Michelle K.
These French pins are so cute!! I’ve never used French pins to put my hair up, but these work so well! I love that they’re mini and don’t look too bulky in my hair. My hair stays perfectly put, and the pins don’t tug at my scalp at all. I got the gold ones. Love these!!
Olivia L.
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Olivia L.
They are really cute pieces for any type of bun but slip out of place. I recommend using other pins to hold it then add these as a cute addition. They are a great size though, I have really thick hair so this is nice.
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Daphne K.
These mini French pins are absolutely perfect and my new favorite when it comes to and effortless pinned up bun. They were a little challenging to learn how to use at first but after a few quick tutorials, I was all set! They are about 4-5 inches long and are gold metal pins. I probably could benefit from slightly larger line due to the amount of thick hair I have but overall these are perfect and never knew I needed something like this to give myself a quick up do!
Adiona B.
Pittston Twp, PA
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Adiona B.
I was surprised at how well these held up my bun! I really was confused on how these worked but they did. I have thin but long hair and these were perfect. These slid through my hair with minimum effort. I did end up stabbing my head a few times so I would say that’s the only con of these because the ends are kind of sharp. Will no longer be using hair ties for buns!
Mikayla Z.
Point Lookout, NY
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Mikayla Z.
I love wearing my hair in a bun to sleep and with these lightweight and comfortable French pins I’m able to wake up, and have awesome hair!
R R.
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by R R.
Good use for a low or half bun. Because my hair is shoulder length with some layers, it’s difficult to use it on a high top bun. Overall cute and easy to use. I plan to use it often especially for semi-formal events.
Anne L.
St George, UT
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Anne L.
I didn’t expect these to be my favorites, but they are! It was super easy to use them and throw my hair up. They’re not necessarily designed to hold your hair firmly for hours without moving, but they did a pretty good job of keeping my bun on my head for a 4-hour recording session without any hairspray or other pins! I also loved the design; they are very chic.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Kristin Ess Mini French Pins uploaded by Rebecca W.
I LOVE these clips! They work really well with my fine, thin hair and look so elegant. J think the fact that everything I received from Kristen Ess, I love how elegant everything was. Very high end looking. I loved the whole collection and highly recommend this clip as well as the evil eye, oversize scrunchie, the French clips & the setting clips.

Looking for your answer?