Kristin Ess Intense Shine Pomade Edge Control

by Kristin Ess

Intense Shine Pomade Edge Control

Would this be preferred or more effective than what I’m currently using for my daughter? Currently I mix a tab of ouidad curl cream + ouidad moisturizing control gel and I apply with a tooth brush to lay them down. Her hair it still so short... idk if maybe I should get it cut or what
Start your review of Kristin Ess Intense Shine Pomade Edge Control!
How would you rate this product?
4 days ago
I love ask of Kristin Ess’s products. This pomade is fantastic. It’s water based so it washes out super easily but has great hold without feeling sticky or goopy. I feel like this may not work if you have super thin hair, but it should work with all other hair types great!
a month ago
I love Kristin Ess hair products! This pomade is another great staple to have to control fly aways and give your that sleek back look. It keeps what you want down. Great size and price for the quality. It has a great fragrance as always!
3 months agoSomerville, MA
I loooove this pomade for achieving a wet hair look. I used this combined with a cheap drugstore gel to make my hair look wet all night for a special event. This provides the wet look but not a TON of hold, so the gel was necessary.
3 months agoHouston, TX
I use this product when I straighten my hair. I get a small amount of product and run it through my hair. It doesn’t not leave your hair feeling sticky or hard. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money’s worth.
9 months ago
Purchased at: Target
A little goes a very long way with this wonderful pomade. I originally got this for styling my bangs but have ended up using it mostly for my shaved side as it grows out. It does a great job at smoothing and taming my unpredictable hair!!
6 months agoSanford, NC
I have a super short pixie cut anand this gives my hair that perfectly controlled messy look.  It's got a nice scent that's medium strong and long lasting.  It gives me texture without weighing down my hair or making it greasy.
8 months ago
When wanting a sleek hair look or a bit of gouge to my waves I add this to my hair. It last all day and disappears as you work the product into your hair. All Kristin Ess products smell amazing! I recommend trying if you often want any sleek hair looks.
a year agoSanta Rosa , CA
Purchased at: Target
First of all the these products smell amazing!!! I struggled with my hair and finding drugstore products that work for me. I have fallen in love with every single item Kristen makes. They are all affordable and smell amazing!
a year agoLas Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Target
My husband is hooked on this pomade. He swears its the best hes used, his mom is a stylist so he's tried them all. It doesnt leave his hair stiff or greasy. His hair seems to stay in place once styles and his hair smells sooo good.
8 months ago
I’m on the fence with this one. It’s very flexible and not heavy but sometimes feels a bit greasy. I use it with other product brands and it plays nice BUT the scent can be overwhelming, as with other Kristin Ess products.