Kristin Ess Instant Lift Volumizing Mousse 8.1 oz uploaded by Millie Y.Kristin Ess Instant Lift Volumizing Mousse 8.1 oz uploaded by Katherine C.

BY KRISTIN ESS

For all hair types Body building Volume boosting Strand thickening Lasting hold I love mousse! This one is epic because it gives so much volume with no sticky, tacky feeling so I can create the ultimate hair flip! It keeps the hair voluminous and bouncy and rinses clean leaving no residue behind. Plump it up! I use this at the root before blow drying to get maximum lift and the best hair flips ever. How to: 1. Apply a golf ball-sized amount of mousse on wet hair, evenly all over at the root. 2. Apply whatever is left on your hands to the rest of the hair. 3. Blow dry with a round brush or with your head flipped upside down for maximum volume and bounce. Tip: Avoid applying this on partially dried hair. Best results come when applied to freshly washed hair. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
I used this mousse before blow drying my hair. I followed the instructions on the bottle, but I hated the texture it gave my hair. My hair felt dirty and sticky after blow drying. It did give some volume, but I hated the way it felt in my hair.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
I fell in love with this mousse from the first time I tried it!! It doesn’t leave your hair feeling sticky or crunchy which is why I used to have a problem searching for the right mousse. I use it when my hair is damp. I love using it before I style my hair because I see such a difference in volume! Whether you use a blow dryer, flat iron, curling wand, or even just leaving your hair natural... you’re going to see results!! I recommend this product! I get mine from my local target!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
The Kristin Ess Instant Life Volumizing Mousse is amazing- but again it was a little expensive as I can compare this to other drug-store products and are less. The product has an amazing smell and provides a good amount of lift with a blow-dry. Truly a good product!
Alexa W.
Greenville
I have been using this product for a few weeks now. I like to use this if I know that I am going to be blow drying and styling my hair (often hot rollers). It does add volumn to hair but also leaves it a bit sticky and can get tangled if you do not wash out that  evening. I like to let my hair go a few days between washes so i have to battle the tangles a bit.
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
I really want to like this mousse. It smells great, doesn’t leave the hair feeling hard or rough and is well priced. On the other hand, the nozzle is awful. It is so hard to use and you have to hold it in all different angles to get it to work. I love the mousse itself, not the packaging.
Melanie S.
Buda
As my hair is already wavy I get a little volume but through the day its deflated. Thank goodness for this stuff, I use it right out of the shower and defuse my hair for about 8 minutes really letting the product heat up and set and I’m out the door!
Lex T.
Manahawkin
This brand is amazing ! All of her products are light weight and effective ! It holds all day long and you never have to worry about touch ups or a large amount ! I have recommended this to a few of my
girlfriend who have also loved this product
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
I wasn’t a huge fan of this. It didn’t necessarily make my hair greasy, but it did make my hair look chunky and didn’t actually give me much volume. I had to put dry shampoo in to separate the chunks and it was overall pretty disappointing.
Bryn B.
This is definitely a must-get product for me! I use this basically every time I get out of the shower, and it gives my very heavy hair volume.  It smells so good and is so quick and easy to use.  Definitely a new staple into my hair care routine! Very noticeable difference when I forget to use it.  I'm so glad such great products are available a stores like Target! This product is perfect for anyone looking to give their roots a boost!
Heather L.
Love this! You can find it at your local target - it's reasonably priced. It does its job it gave me the best lift and volume for a few days (with dry shampoo in between). Not to mention it also helped to keep my style for a few days too. My only complaint with this is the scent. I just can't put my finger on it. But otherwise I really enjoy this!
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
How does this compare to Bumble & Bumble Full Form Thickening mousse? The KE mousse is not available in Canada yet for me to try...
TIffany E.
Las Vegas, NV
What does it smell like?