Kristin Ess Instant Lift Volumizing Mousse 8.1 oz uploaded by Katherine C.

BY KRISTIN ESS

For all hair types Body building Volume boosting Strand thickening Lasting hold I love mousse! This one is epic because it gives so much volume with no sticky, tacky feeling so I can create the ultimate hair flip! It keeps the hair voluminous and bouncy and rinses clean leaving no residue behind. Plump it up! I use this at the root before blow drying to get maximum lift and the best hair flips ever. How to: 1. Apply a golf ball-sized amount of mousse on wet hair, evenly all over at the root. 2. Apply whatever is left on your hands to the rest of the hair. 3. Blow dry with a round brush or with your head flipped upside down for maximum volume and bounce. Tip: Avoid applying this on partially dried hair. Best results come when applied to freshly washed hair. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Heather L.
Love this! You can find it at your local target - it's reasonably priced. It does its job it gave me the best lift and volume for a few days (with dry shampoo in between). Not to mention it also helped to keep my style for a few days too. My only complaint with this is the scent. I just can't put my finger on it. But otherwise I really enjoy this!
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
I wasn’t a huge fan of this. It didn’t necessarily make my hair greasy, but it did make my hair look chunky and didn’t actually give me much volume. I had to put dry shampoo in to separate the chunks and it was overall pretty disappointing.
Bryn B.
This is definitely a must-get product for me! I use this basically every time I get out of the shower, and it gives my very heavy hair volume.  It smells so good and is so quick and easy to use.  Definitely a new staple into my hair care routine! Very noticeable difference when I forget to use it.  I'm so glad such great products are available a stores like Target! This product is perfect for anyone looking to give their roots a boost!
Katherine C.
This has become an every-wash hair product for me. It gives my hair incredible volume without ever leaving it crunchy or sticky. It is an incredible price for the quality product you are getting. Perfect for anyone looking for some lift in their roots!
Katelyn L.
This is so good!!! I can use this when I plan to curl my hair or air dry. It doesn't get sticky or flakey which is perfect!
John B.
Owensboro
It does what it promises. But it is kinda pricey. I feel there are some better mousses out there, but I'm still searching.
Haley M.
Austin, TX
Does a great job of giving body all over, especially the roots. Good price and can be found at Target. Smells nice.