BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsKristin Ess
Instant Lift Thickening Spray 845 oz

Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz

by Kristin Ess

For all hair types Root-to-end volumizing Instant fullness Shine renewing Lasting style support Imagine a liquid mousse. I use this whenever I need to evenly distribute volume throughout the hair. I spray this on towel-dried, combed out hair and it instantly volumizes without weighing anything down. Leaves the hair looking shiny and full. An easy-to-apply alternative for those who have trouble using a traditional mousse, but still want to add thickness and lasting hold after styling. 1. Apply to towel dried hair before blow drying. 2. Use 5-7 sprays from roots to ends, making sure you apply as evenly as possible. 3. Flip hair upside down while blow drying for extra lift and hold at the root. 4. Once hair is completely dry, style with hot tools as desired. Tip: This will provide great support, lasting hold and finish when styling with hot tools, which allows you to avoid using hairspray before curling or flat ironing. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex.

Hi! Does this spray leave your hair feeling greasy? I have thin hair and some products leave my hair feeling dirty.
Wondering how this compares to the bumble & bumble thickening spray? I’ve used that one for a while but it’s leaves my hair sticky and crunchy, is this worth the switch?
How well does this work for volume?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz!
Ryan B.
South Jordan, UT
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Ryan B.
my hair is on the thinner side and I have problems trying to find a product to make my hair more voluminous without messing up the texture of my hair. This product made my hair look thicker and more full. I totally recommend this one!
Amber  W.
Oak Hill, WV
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Amber  W.
This product has a great smell, good for boosting shine and body. I liked that it didn’t make my hair crunchy. It seemed a little heavy for my fine hair. Overall a good product.
Emily  V.
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Emily  V.
This thickening spray works nicely and adds good thickness to my hair. my hair is already thick but tends to fall flat after a few days, but when using this it keeps it thick enough till I wash my hair.
maryam  K.
Sugar Land, TX
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by maryam  K.
So two days ago I got it and I was tried itttt at same Day.... Justtt followed the instruchtion ...Let me tell you I haveee such a messy hair but because of the spray my hairstyled didn't ruined and it's not likee a regular hairrr spray typew rhing will not sticky yout hair.Will usee it again for thee next party and will share my review again on it.Overall satisfied 💯 influencter VoxBox
Tonya M.
Sabina, OH
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Tonya M.
After I turn 40 my hair became a lot thinner so I have been looking for a product to help give my hair some body. This did a great job! I like how I made my hair feel this picture is after spraying the thickening spray and air dry. I added some texturizing paste to smooth it out. I would purchase these product in the future.
Heather  L.
Hampstead, NC
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Heather  L.
I love this product! it smells great and doesn’t leave a residue. It makes my hair look thicker and shimmer! I highly recommend this product!
Ashley G.
Springdale, AR
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Ashley G.
This instant lift thickening spay is AMAZING! The scent is light and not overbearing. It suggests 5-7 sprays from root to ends but I've never had to use more then 5. It is for all hair types so that great that this product is so versatile. This spay does amazing on my hair, my hair lost a lot of it's volume after having my daughter but THIS has fixed that and eliminated my need for hair spay! To use this product correctly you need to towel dry your hair and then spay from root to ends. You do want to apply this as evenly as possible so you get as much volume as possible. To get the most volume out of this product you're going to want to flip hair upside down and blow dry. You CAN use your straightener or curler after blow drying you hair to style! This thickening spay is compared to liquid mousse and that honestly is completely accurate but it's more flexible and doesn't make your hair hard.
Jayme Darlene  S.
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Jayme Darlene  S.
Nice boost for really fine hair, but have to be careful not to overdo it or it gets a little straw-like.
Elisa S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Elisa S.
My first mistake when using this product was that I piled it on my damp freshly washed hair like some sort of leave in spray conditioner. Which left my hair feeling overly hard and stuff (like hairspray). But after re-washing my hair, spraying just a couple sprays near the root area on each side of my head where volume was desired, and a little bit of a blow dry, it gave my hair volume (all day/night). It also didn’t leave my hair feeling hard or stiff. It felt like my hair, just with a little texture feeling (of like thicker hair). I was still able brush through my hair like normal after it had dried. With how much you get in the bottle, and how little you need, I do think this is a nice product and worth the buy. There is also a fragrant smell, but kind of like a mature woman’s perfume. Not too overpowering, and the smell seems to dissipate after an hour or two so it won’t give any headaches to those with sensitive noses. (The photo I provided is what my hair (root area where I applied it) looked like after having it in my hair for about 7 hours.
Makayla H.
Valley View, TX
Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Makayla H.
This product is great for thin hair! It works nicely & adds good volume to my hair. It also adds a noticeable amount of shine & didn’t leave my hair flat after straightening.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...