Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Spray 8.45 oz uploaded by Kara K.

BY KRISTIN ESS

For all hair types Root-to-end volumizing Instant fullness Shine renewing Lasting style support Imagine a liquid mousse. I use this whenever I need to evenly distribute volume throughout the hair. I spray this on towel-dried, combed out hair and it instantly volumizes without weighing anything down. Leaves the hair looking shiny and full. An easy-to-apply alternative for those who have trouble using a traditional mousse, but still want to add thickness and lasting hold after styling. 1. Apply to towel dried hair before blow drying. 2. Use 5-7 sprays from roots to ends, making sure you apply as evenly as possible. 3. Flip hair upside down while blow drying for extra lift and hold at the root. 4. Once hair is completely dry, style with hot tools as desired. Tip: This will provide great support, lasting hold and finish when styling with hot tools, which allows you to avoid using hairspray before curling or flat ironing. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Okay, lets talk about how I learned on Kristin Ess's instagram story to apply the Instant Lift Thickening Spray AFTER your hair is finished styling and let me tell you LIFE-CHANGING! This product will provide lift, volume and transforms your hair. It magically becomes so thick. I just can't. It is AMAZING!
Lauren N.
Durham, NC
Found this at my local Target for around $10. Its results rival more expensive products like Kevin Murphy. It’s quick to add lift and volume to lifeless, fine hair. I can’t wait to buy more products from this line. Thank you Kristin for making an affordable yet powerful brand (with cute branding to boot).
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I just can't say enough good things about Kristin Ess products. This is another slam dunk! It's so great for giving your hair a little extra volume. For me, that's so valuable because my hair is super thick and straight and tends to be pretty weighed down. I swear by this stuff!
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
Wow, my hair has life now!! I really needed a product like this in my life then along came this miracle worker. It smells incredible ( where is the perfume for this??) My hair used to be so thin and lifeless but this product just lifts it up like a fairy godmother.
Iliana G.
Beltsville, MD
I love that this product actually gives me volume. I do have to be careful and not go too crazy because it gives my hair a weird texture. I do have to mention it has a strong scent you either love or hate!
Megan S.
Phoenix
This thickening spray is my lifesaver! This spray gives my hair volume and life within minutes! I use this every time I wash my hair and then im done!
Jamie S.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This product didn't work for me but I do love other products from the particular brand. Pro is it does help cut blow drying time.
juliana d.
Toronto, ON
This product has completely transformed my hair! Instantly gives great volume and shape to my hair all day long without drying it out or being too oily. Can’t really beat the price point for these products either, highly recommend(:
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
How does this compare to other thickening sprays like Bumble and Bumble? Does it smell very alcohol heavy?