KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss

Who Needs This? anyone looking to enhance shine. I often get asked how I keep my clients hair looking healthy and shiny, and now my secret is out! I'm excited to give them, and you, something that is easy to use at home. This in-shower treatment deep conditions hair, instantly boosts vibrancy and enhances shine to give you your best hair ever. This colorless gloss works on all hair types and won't change your color, whether natural or color treated. How TO: (Read all instructions thoroughly before glossing...

What is your favorite hair gloss to use with a straightener on color treated hair ?
If my hair is really long, would I need to use two boxes of this gloss or would one box be enough?
Has anyone used the bittersweet (dark brown) color gloss? I have very dark brown hair with grown out very blonde balayage.. I’m looking to help tone down the blonde/more blended. Anyone with similar starting point that used this with good results? Please help and thank you in advance!
Start your review of KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss!
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Target
Makes my hair so shiny and soft! I like to use the clear and the cool blonde gloss. My hair is noticeably shinier afterwards and lasts for a couple weeks but can differ if you have hard water.
Morgan C.
Syracuse, NY
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Morgan C.
Review for: Winter Wheat
Overall I’m satisfied with this product! I was super unhappy with a recent salon job and already went back once to have it fixed so I was looking for something DIY. I had a ton of brassiness on top and I think this helped neutralize it. It didn’t completely do away with all of it but my hair no longer makes me want to cry so that’s win. I washed my hair with shampoo and towel dried then applied a little over half the bottle because that’s all I felt like I needed to cover my head. I left it on for 30 minutes and washed it out!
Amber B.
Ballston Spa, NY
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Amber B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Winter Wheat
Thanks to this covid pandemic I've been forced to try and deal with my own hair coloring fiascos. I am a medium/ dark brown haired woman with fierce red highlights. Well I decided to dye my hair a very light blonde.... yup, orange hair was the outcome :( I went and got some toner and this and I couldn't believe how well it came out.
Alexandra W.
Alexandria, VA
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Alexandra W.
Review for: Copper Penny
I love this product! I use it in between appointments to brighten up my red. I use the copper tone! It’s super affordable ($14 a bottle) and helps me spread my appointments out. I would definitely buy this again!
Hallie M.
Placentia, CA
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Hallie M.
Review for: Copper Penny
I used Copper Penny on my naturally auburn hair and it gave such beautiful results! I’ve been terrified to put any form of color or gloss on my hair -whether or not there is any actual color deposit- but after seeing pictures of other natural reds, it seemed too good to be true. I only used about 3/4 of the toner and did it in two 10 minutes sessions, but it still beautifully pulled out the tones despite bending the instructions a little. My color loses a lot of it’s red in the winter and after using this gloss, my hair constantly looks like it would in the summer sunshine! Aside from color, the deep conditioning component has done wonders for my brittle winter hair. These pictures are the opposite of glamour, but the right shows the result!
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Robyn L.
This in-shower treatment deep conditions hair instantly boosts vibrancy and enhances shine to give you your best hair ever. The gloss works on all hair types and won't change your color, whether natural or color-treated.
Elyssa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Newest favorite product of all time it gave my hair a $14 treatment that looks like a $200 treatment. My dead ends are repaired, my hair has a gorgeous shine, and it feels and smells amazing. Super easy to use on yourself you basically apply all over head like a shampoo. I have a lot of hair and very long and I only needed one box.
Shannen M.
Sacramento, CA
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Shannen M.
Review for: Copper Penny
This hair gloss is a god send for natural gingers and anyone looking to enhance red tones. I decided to embrace my natural hair and stop using heat, chemicals, and silicons/sulfates. I was looking for ways to touch up my hair without damage, and after years of only getting my hair professionally done I was wary of doing it myself at home. This product made it so easy though!! The application is quick and the color is so beautiful and natural. My favorite product ever!
Sapna C.
East Boston, MA
I purchased the Smokey topaz gloss to deepen my hair color a bit and reduce some warmth, and after leaving it on for the suggested 20 min for intense results, I was disappointed to see that this product did absolutely nothing . My hair is the same as before, total waste of money. Better off sticking with the salon next time.
Brittany M.
El Paso, TX
KRISTIN ESS Hair Signature Gloss uploaded by Brittany M.
Review for: Crystal Quartz
Okay, LOVE this stuff. My hair isn’t died. It’s almost black naturally. It had some brassiness to it and I wanted it to be shinier. I tried this stuff and HOLY SMOKES. This is the holy grail of shine. Took out the brassiness in my hair and brought out my natural colors more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...