Kristin Ess

Kristin Ess Hair Iconic Style...
51 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I guess that is a compliment in some ways but man this thing is loud. It is very sleep and lightweight so I give it some points there. It does the job in drying your hair but sounds like a small fighter jet taking off. I do like the air difference in the low versus high setting. The “hot” setting seems to get a little too hot for my fine hair. Overall just average.
5 / 5
I just love the aesthetic of this heat tool. Great price <$100 and does the job well. A few different heat settings, including cool for diffuser purposes. Love that you can get it at target too.
5 / 5
Absolutely LOVE this hair dryer!!!! I love the look also! Doesn't damage my hair, and paired with the Kristen Ess heat protectant spray, I get a sleek fizzles dry in about 5 minutes! The Ionic button really works magic on my hair, and the heat settings are great so I don't cause more damage than necessary! Obsessed with the entire Kristen Ess brand! Worth the $100 for sure.
5 / 5
Yay for diffusers! This dryer is great for blowouts (straightening attachment), curly styles (diffuser), and general drying. I appreciate that it doesn’t overheat or cook my head, and the coolshot option is great. Idk about the Ion options, but my hair looks good!
5 / 5
Great hair dryer! It quickly dries my hair and isn’t overly loud. I love the different settings and attachments it comes with.
5 / 5
I've used this hair dryer for about a week, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.&nbsp; I feel like my frizz has been calmed down and the low speed is actually low - a problem I had with my previous hair dryer.&nbsp; It does not get extremely hot or have extreme speeds so if that is what you are looking for, I wouldn't purchase this one.&nbsp;&nbsp;
5 / 5
The best blow dryer I have ever owned! I have a LOT of very THICK hair. Blow drying my hair can be a chore sometimes. This cuts down on the dry time. I love the multiple temperature and speed settings as well. It may be a little pricey compared to most but it is totally worth it.
5 / 5
This is one of the best blow dryers I have ever owned. Drys my hair super fast and has ionic technology. This is great for when you want straight hair. I also love the sleek look.
5 / 5
Absolutely love this! Dries my hair so quickly, given that I have thick hair i didn’t think it would get it dry so fast. Left my hair feeling nice and beautiful! I also LOVE the packaging and design, looks SO pretty! I got this at Target! I definitely recommend!
5 / 5
I LOVE how quickly this blow dryer dries my hair. I have long, VERY THICK, wavy/frizzy hair. It takes half the time to dry my hair with Kristin Ess Iconic Style Pro Blow Dryer than any other dryer I’ve ever tried!