BY KRISTIN ESS

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This cleansing conditioner is so amazing for curly girls, frizzy hair, humidity control and damage - basically anyone lacking natural moisture. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Victoria N.
Philadelphia
I don’t have frizzy or curly hair like this is recommended for but I seriously love this stuff. It smells amazing and the smell lasts for days in your hair. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it. I’ve also noticed that my hair has been looking extra healthy. I have bleached hair so anything to make my hair feel more hydrated is great.
Betty L.
Tucson, AZ
Love this! Having curly hair I can’t be washing it with shampoo everyday so this product is nice because it keeps my curls fresh and nourished and still smelling yummy
Andee M.
Absolutely love this product.   It's a little expensive but totally worth the money!   After having kids my hair became frizzy and curly.  I've tried a few other cleansing conditioners and they just left my roots greasy.  This left my hair soft and wavy!  Looove!
Amanda L.
camarillo, CA
This is a great cleansing conditioner. However i feel like more product is needed to cleanse hair than other leading cleansing conditioners.
Desiree P.
Parker, CO
A little bit goes a long way with this product and I do feel that it helps with frizziness