BeautyHairHair ProductsKristin Ess
Frizz Management Cleansing Co-Wash - 845 fl oz

Kristin Ess Frizz Management Cleansing Co-Wash - 8.45 fl oz

by Kristin Ess

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This cleansing conditioner is so amazing for curly girls, frizzy hair, humidity control and damage - basically anyone lacking natural moisture. Gender: Unisex.

Does this work well for fine, frizzy and colored hair?
My hair isn’t curly but when it dries it has weird waves in it and it’s sooo frizzy, does this product help with my type of hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Frizz Management Cleansing Co-Wash - 8.45 fl oz!
Daniela C.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Target
Ever since this beauty, my hair feels 100x softer and it DOES ABSOLUTELY get rid of frizz!! I also only apply it once a week
Cortney K.
Kristin Ess Frizz Management Cleansing Co-Wash - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Cortney K.
I got this to try out cleansing cowash. However, this feels like straight condition and it does not wash out very well at all. It is extremely hydrating, but my hair feels greasy still as soon as it’s dry. I can only use this if I know I’ll be washing my hair fully shortly after.
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t like this product for my hair type, which after using it, I realized this is for curly/coily hair types! I usually can use co-washes with no problem even though I have fine straight hair. This left a lot of product in my hair & left a film. I think if you have curly hair you’d really enjoy this product because it did leave my hair very conditioned :) but since I already have fine hair it was too conditioning for me personally.
Brylie S.
Atlanta, TX
Kristen Ess is the only shampoo I use now it has done wonders for my hair I love every product I use I have real fine bleached hair that would get so frizzy after blow drying it and after I used this my hair was no longer frizzy after blow drying it I love it
Lisa B.
Belfair, WA
Love this product!! Not only does it condition my hair and leave it amazingly soft and frizz free, but it smells fabulous as well 😍
Heather H.
Sausalito, CA
This is the worst cleansing conditioner I have ever used. I used it 3 times to really give this a chance. Despite rinsing and rinsing and rinsing, after using this product I found my hair to feel both weighed down, dry and very difficult to blow dry and style afterwards. It felt like there was something in my hair that was preventing it from drying properly and my hair would look greasy. I would not recommend this product.
Chelsea G.
Longview, WA
Hands down the best hair product I've used to clean my frizzy/curly/coarse hair. You can tell it's working where it needs to, smells incredible, and the price isn't shabby. I just wish I could buy a larger bottle.
Kim D.
Navarre, FL
Makes my hair feel really nice, but I noticed buildup or dandruff within the first week of use that did not go away. I have used other co-washes that did not have this result, so I know it’s not from not using suds.
Rachel M.
Tulsa, OK
I love love love this! It cleanses my hair without over drying it. I’ll will buy this over and over again. I would recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
Addy L.
Buffalo
Makes my hair soooo healthy feeling. Helped with the frizziness and totally transformed my hair. It’s a it weird to get started using but the adjustment is so worth it! Works as a conditioner alone too if you want to use an actual shampoo with it.