Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerKristin Ess
Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner

Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner

by Kristin Ess

This is my go-to conditioner for anyone who is sensitive to scent. It’s fragrance-free, softening and shine enhancing. This can be used every time you wash and it will not weigh your hair down! Highlights: • moisture rebalancing • softening + smoothing • shine enhancing • lightweight + nourishing • for all hair types 1. After shampooing + rinsing, depending on the thickness of your hair, squeeze a dime to quarter-sized amount into your palm. 2. On wet hair, apply from the bottom and work your way up. Avoid putting conditioner at the root if your hair tends to get oily fast. 3. Wait 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Tip: Not rinsing conditioner thoroughly can cause buildup, so get in there, my friend!

Opinion for performance on curly hair ?
Is this sulfate free?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner!
Taylor C.
Yukon, OK
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Taylor C.
I loved this conditioner. I have thick hair and this was perfect for me. I didn’t feel like I still had product in my hair after it was rinsed out. And it made my hair silky smooth.
Mary M.
Quincy, MA
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Mary M.
It is definitely an adjustment going from shampoos and conditioners with lots of scents to an unscented one but I think I like it. I realized quickly that I also have scented body wash, lotion and perfume so eliminating another scent is actually a good thing. The conditioner makes my hair smooth and soft, can’t ask for more than that!
Paola C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Paola C.
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Paola C.
Ame e ser e condicionados no tiene ninguna fragancia y no es grasos creo que es perfecto cuando tu cabello sufre de grasa
Margaret F.
Loves Park, IL
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Margaret F.
Amazing conditioner!! Makes my hair feel so soft and bouncy after every shower. Definitely will be using every last drop!
Holly C.
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Holly C.
Fragrance free takes some getting used to for someone like me who loves all kinds of scent in the shower! But this is a nice conditioner nonetheless. I appreciate the sleek packaging too! I’m overall satisfied with this conditioner.
Monica T.
Woodland Hls, CA
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Monica T.
I love this product because it’s fragrance free which is good for people who are sensitive to scent!! It left my hair so smooth and shiny. You can find this at target as well for a affordable price.
Kendall S.
Hixson, TN
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Kendall S.
After trying the conditioner with and without the detangler after the shower, I have to say...very impressed with this conditioner! It works into my fine, straight hair very well, and I really do only need about a dime size amount to get great results. The key to not letting it weigh my hair down seems to be rinsing a little under three minutes. If I wait the whole three minutes my hair felt heavier and less buoyant.
Miranda G.
Athol, MA
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Miranda G.
I also received this product as a free samples from influenster and as the sample I wrote for the shampoo is basically the same for the conditioner because my hair is very thin and I need something for volume this product was not really love for me but if you have normal hair I'm sure you would love it
Gina A.
Bakersfield, CA
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Gina A.
It made my hair soft, and it had no scent to it. But it makes you feel so refreshing and clean, the packaging is nice.
Vielka E.
Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner uploaded by Vielka E.
I really loved the conditioner, when tangling my hair I barely felt any of hair shedding. left it feeling smooth and doesn’t have a scent which I don’t mind at all . It’s affordable , so I will definitely be using it again. Also didn’t weigh down my thin curly hair.