Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo

by Kristin Ess

Extra Gentle Shampoo

Is this healthy to use on your hair? I don’t know exactly what to look for after hearing about damaging products ?
I usually use sulfate and silicone free shampoos and conditioners. Does this work well with curly/wavy hair?
Been wanting to try out this product and I’m wondering if anyone has tried this shampoo and if it’s good for thick hair?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo!
Ashley S.
New Caney, TX
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Ashley S.
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far this is an amazing product ! My head is very sensitive, and it’s very gentle on my head. It smells great and it has cute packaging ! I’ve never used this product or even heard about it. I went into the store looking for a different brand but they didn’t have it but I’m glad I ran into this product . It is EXTRA gentle like it says and the smell last !
Dayana G.
Hyannis, MA
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Dayana G.
I've tried so many shampoos from drug store to higher end ones, from soothing shampoos to shampoos that dried out my whole head but this one is currently the one I'm using and one of my absolute favorites! I have extremely oily hair, the type that you wash in the morning and by the end of the day, it's greasy looking but I also have dry ends, so it's always been difficult to find a good shampoo but I was surprised with how soft and shiny my hair was after using this and how well it controlled my oiliness. It's not a shampoo that promises to fix your oily scalp but I did notice some improvement with how long I could go without using dry shampoo after washing and how it didn't dry my ends out! The smell is great, quality is amazing and it's easy to find at any Target !
Xzilah P.
Fort Smith, AR
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Xzilah P.
I love how soft and shiny my hair is with this product. The smell is great too. The only down side is I have to wash my hair 2 times with this shampoo in order to get the lather I love when washing. Which can end up kinda pricey since this brand isn’t very cheap. All in all it smells great and leaves hair smooth and shiny.
gracie G.
La Crosse, WI
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by gracie G.
Purchased at: Target
Always leaves my hair soft and feeling clean. I have fine, thin hair and it doesn’t add much volume, but it doesn’t advertise that it does. It smells super good and I love the packaging! For $10 it’s definitely worth it.
Rebbeca M.
Franklin, WI
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Rebbeca M.
Purchased at: Target
I have not really enjoyed this shampoo and conditioner set. I feel like it dries out my hair a lot. It lathers well but I feel like it really strips my hair. I do like the smell of the product and the bottle is nice though. I do not think it is worth the money and there other shampoos and conditioners that do a better job.
Emily S.
Boulder, CO
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Emily S.
So good. Makes my blonde hair revive after some time has passed after getting it colored. Make sure not to leave it on too long though, depending on what you’re going for! It can become a little too icy if left on too long. Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo
Allie F.
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Allie F.
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Allie F.
This product smells amazing and leaves my hair more soft than it’s ever been. I have bleached hair and this is what I use on the days I don’t use purple shampoo and it works amazing. It is a little expensive for a drug store product by very much worth it.
Reilly H.
Woodbine, MD
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Reilly H.
Purchased at: Target
So I got this shampoo and conditioner after I got my hair dyed because I had heard good things and just wanted a basic, good shampoo. And omg. Didn’t strip the color and I’m able to go longer between wash’s! Deff recommend! Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo
Taylor K.
Lenexa, KS
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Taylor K.
So they don’t have the exact one, but I’m reviewing the deep clean clarifying Kristin ess shampoo. I love this product I use it every other wash to get product buildup off my hair and it works so well! Some people don’t like the smell of this product but I do! Also it can be a very over powering smell if you use too much! Overall love this product Kristin Ess Deep Clean Clarifying Shampoo - 10 fl oz
Madison G.
Beaverton, OR
Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Madison G.
This 👏🏻SULFATE FREE👏🏻#shampoo & #conditioner combo leaves my hair silky and shiny ✨ I love the way it hydrates my hair and scalp, leaving my thick hair feeling light and soft on my head. I suggest this product for my gal pals who like to wash their hair everyday because this product will not strip your hair 🙌🏻 The “zip-up” technology in the product is designed to target and replenish weak areas of the hair, like split ends, and protect the hair from color fading and environmental stressors. The best part? Each bottle is only ‼️TEN DOLLARS ‼️💲🤑 Follow on IG: @madiiwiin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
il y a 2 ans
What is the best purple shampoo to bring out the brassiness.?Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Shampoo &Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo is the one I have been using and I love it so much! Just wanting to try something different. Let me know what your faves are!
Isabella R. il y a 4 mois
I love the Olaplex purple shampoo because it’s so high quality and keeps my hair soft as well!