Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Conditioner - 10 fl oz

by Kristin Ess

Extra Gentle ConditionerAs someone with very sensitive skin and scalp myself, I think it's important to have an option for those of us who need an extra gentle formula and a more subtle fragrance. This sulfate-free conditioner will leave your hair soft, shiny and totally weightless.Soften and smooth the parts of your hair your natural oils can't reach. How to:1. After shampooing + rinsing, depending on the thickness of your hair, squeeze a dime to quarter-sized amount into your palm.2. On wet hair, apply from the bottom and work your way to the top.3. Wait 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.Tip: Not rinsing conditioner thoroughly can cause build up. Get in there, girl!

Health Facts: Sulfate-free, paraben-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Cream

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free

Beauty Purpose: Conditioning, shine enhancing

Hair Type: All Hair Types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kristin Ess Extra Gentle Conditioner - 10 fl oz!
8 months agoSpringtown, TX
I received this product for free from viewpoints for testing and so far I enjoy using it. The scent is heavenly, it is so sweet and feminine. I love the packaging as well. This product is gentle on natural, curly, damaged, and chemically treated hair. It was hydrating, however I caught myself comparing this product to a more affordable brand (Influenster recently sent me) of a leave in treatment. I missed the ease of detangling. Still long lasting and easy to use. I'm so in love with the aroma above all else. This product would work with all types but I'd suggest it more for wavy hair, as it is just hydrating enough to probably tame more relaxed hair than my 3abc. Still really good. Not too heavy. I'll update this soon on whether it makes a good leave in, requires styling products after, and is light enough to use before heat styling. πŸ‘
10 months agoAustin, TX
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely think that this is my favorite conditioner of all time. It is so nice. It really helped my damaged hair to grow and wasn't too much.