Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip

by Kristin Ess

The perfect embellished one step accessory that works on any hair type or texture. The easiest way to add some chic sparkle to special occasion hair styles.

Did you find out about this product in allure?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip!
Mariann G.
Apple Valley, MN
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Mariann G.
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Mariann G.
I never wear pins or clips on my hair because they'll never stay on for longer than a few minutes, so I was very impressed with this one! It stayed in place for a full day without ever feeling like it was loosening or falling off
Meagan G.
Fremont, OH
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Meagan G.
I was super excited to receive this Voxbox as I don’t buy hair accessories for myself often. Out of the four items I received this has to be one I was most excited for. However upon arrival I notice that it is much smaller than I had thought it would be, and it’s already missing a gemstone from the outer circle. Disappointed that it’s already missing the gem, but since it is smaller than I thought I’ll still be using it!
Kaelah J.
Kettering Ohio
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Kaelah J.
I think it's super super cute! If I have my hair down, it helps put it to the side to I can see, and it looks cute as a decoration with my Blush Scrunchie! I don't know how much they are in general, but I can imagine it costing a pretty penny. I'd recommend this clip for the style and it's use with big and long hair!!
Ally H.
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Ally H.
This pin is just not my aesthetic. Add to that the fact I have fine hair and this clip slides out easily. I tried affixing it to my ponytail like it showed on the #KristenEss Instagram, but it just didn't feel like it was me. Out of the whole #VoxBox I got, this was the biggest miss for me. It also feels a little cheap. 😬
Courtney B.
Raymore, MO
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Courtney B.
This isn’t typically my style but I let my sister in law borrow it who does love this type of stuff!! It looked beautiful in her dark curly hair!
Luz C.
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Luz C.
The package was well received. When I put it on, I didn’t like it. I feel like my mom would wear it.
Hannah M.
Morgantown, WV
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Hannah M.
Great quality clip! Holds hairs in place and isn’t too heavy. I prefer the other items because their design is more simple while this is kind of over the top.
Melissa N.
Riverview, FL
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Melissa N.
I’m going to be honest, I have not used this hair piece because it is not my style. It feels very weighted and I think it would be more for looks than functional. It also came missing a jewel that is very noticeable. I would not recommend.
Mikayla Z.
Point Lookout, NY
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Mikayla Z.
I LOVE this Evil Eye clip!!! It’s simply stunning and makes any outfit look great. I love wearing it to work and a night out with friends!
Chante G.
Aspers, PA
Kristin Ess Evil Eye Clip uploaded by Chante G.
I’ll start off by saying that the only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I wish the back was little bit easier to clip.It took me a little bit to get it to clip while not messing my hair up.Other than that I think it’s extremely cute! The gems make it glitter and the design is so neat.It does a great job at keeping my hair back out of my face,which is a great alternative to hair ties because they tend to give me a headache.I would definitely recommend this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...