Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9 oz uploaded by Laiken G.

BY KRISTIN ESS #17 in Texturizing Spray

For all hair types Texture building Instantly volumizing Ultra-light hold Soft matte finish Hands down, the best affordable dry texturizing spray. I truly mean that. Create a soft matte txture or lived-in look by applying a light veil all over. Focus mostly on the roots and middle of the hair. Rarely do I make waves without this. How to: 1. Create your desired hairstyle. 2. Add textured, soft matte finish and lasting hold by spraying this at the root first and then add a small amount from middle to ends. Tip: Apply a little, wait 30 seconds, then see if you need more. Give the spray a chance to dry, creating texture and grit before adding a second layer. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Lindsay A.
St Petersburg, FL
Please never discontinue this product!

My hair is annoyingly fine and soft, so it becomes hard to get my air-dried waves to stick, no matter how much salt spray I layer in.

I'm obsessed with Oribe Dry Texture Spray and often purchase DryBar Triple Sec 3-in-1 to save some $. But let's be real-- you're gonna go through these suuuuuper fast if you have a lot of hair like I do. I've tossed out most cheaper dupes because they don't do the trick.

This spray is beyond awesome. I even saw my stylist today and she demanded to know what's in my hair. Last night I used a tennis ball sized blob of the Kristin Ess mousse on my roots, smoothing to the mid shaft, then a little dry oil on my ends. I fell asleep with wet hair and let it air dry. This morning I layered in the Dry Finish Working Texture Spray and I already know I can never be without it. It's lasted all day without a touch-up, and has helped keep my oil at bay.  I can't wait to try it on a day I actually style my hair.

This is also perfect for pre-roughing up hair before braiding or sticking a cute messy bun together.

My crazy mane looks as close to Lauren Conrad's as it's ever going to. I already told all my girlfriends to get this stuff.

Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I did as the directions specified and only used a little bit at first until I got the desired lift. That part worked great and was awesome!!!!! It really did give more lift in my hair which stayed for several hours.

The reason I took one star away was because near the end of the day the volume was gone and my hair looked a little clumpy and greasy from it. Normally it's not like this at the end of the day. That was a little disappointing to me but I have very fine hair so most volumizing products do that to me by the end of the day. I haven't really found "the one" yet!
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
yes! yes! yes! finally, your hair can have volume and texture without feeling crunchy and needing to use a whole can of hair spray! this product is simply fabulous.

use it in your ponytails to get it big and voluptuous or after ironing in some waves. just a couple light sprays and your hair will look model worthy.

i use this daily and pair it with the Kristin Ess Instant Lift Volumizing Mousse 8.1 oz. i couldn't be happier with the price point, the product packaging and the end results. add this to your routine!
Kristina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Very comparable to high-end texturizing sprays. This smells like a salon product. A little goes a long way. I'll usually spray a bit in my roots and down the middle of my hair, wait about 10 seconds & then stay scrunching & using my fingers to make my hair look more textures. It lasts in your hair for a long time too. When I wake up in the morning with it still in my hair, I'm able to manipulate it still. It's a large can and a great value.
Hannah V.
Saraland, AL
AHHH by far my favorite hair product! I have always had super flat hair, smooth hair, which may good for some people, but I like the slightly messy look! Kristen Ess texture spray helps give my hair that sort of edgy look that I’m going for without leaving a hard film like Hair spray does! It’s so easy to use and doesn’t take much, so one bottle lasts me a few months!
Corinne B.
Winston Salem, NC
THIS IS THE BEST STUFF HANDS FREAKING DOWN. I love to curl my hair, but have rather fine hair that sometimes has an issue holding a curl (i have a long lob haircut). But i prefer what it looks like curled. This stuff is GREAT. I spray it before and after curling and it adds so much texture and hold to even my just blown out hair.
Callie S.
Cypress, CA
I love this product! I think it does the job and gives your hair enough hold without the crunchiness! I  have very thick hair and I love the hold it gives me. I think that I will be using this for a long time! I've replaces everything else in my hairspray category because I cannot do without it.
Emily D.
Wentworth , SD
I absolutely loooove this texturizing. I usually use cheaper brands and after using this, I am not going to anything else. It is also relatively cheaper. And I love the smell of the product.

I definitely recommend this product! It helps a lot with the volume of my hair all day.
Greta S.
Rockford, IL
OH MY GOD. This is heaven in a bottle. My hair is extremely soft and shiny and I can NEVER get any texture in my hair unless I have just left the salon. THIS HAS GUVEN ME A NEW LIFE. The volume, and the texture is out of this world. I can’t literally make my hair do anything I want. Just think TEXAS
Deannagrace L.
Stockton, CA
Tried this product for the first time with a Christmas gift set box... it’s now my favorite hair product. When you want that beaching textured look without to much fuss! It gives my hair just a little more life to it. I highly recommend it!
Carli B.
My hair is super thin. Does this help with volume on thicker hair because I haven't seen a difference.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Is the scent overpowering and you could smell it each time you turned your head? Did you find it lingered the entire day?
Lauren L.
Does this texturizing spray have dry-shampoo qualities like Oribe does?
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
People with blunt lobs/bobs what is a good #texturizing spray? I have very fine straight hair and I use Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9 oz but I am always open to try new ones. I loved the ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray, but I went through it so fast and it’s too expensive
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
Does this product make your hair dry? I’m looking for a good product like this where I don’t have to sacrifice moisture.