BeautyHair Styling ProductsKristin Ess
Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 69 oz

Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9 oz

For all hair types Texture building Instantly volumizing Ultra-light hold Soft matte finish Hands down, the best affordable dry texturizing spray. I truly mean that. Create a soft matte txture or lived-in look by applying a light veil all over. Focus mostly on the roots and middle of the hair. Rarely do I make waves without this. How to: 1. Create your desired hairstyle. 2. Add textured, soft matte finish and lasting hold by spraying this at the root first and then add a small amount from middle to ends. Tip: Apply a little, wait 30 seconds, then see if you need more. Give the spray a chance to dry, creating texture and grit before adding a second layer. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex.

How do y’all use this?
What does this do for curly hair?
Does this product make hair feel sticky?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9 oz!
Brandi D.
Calgary, AB
I needed a new texture spray and I noticed that shoppers started carrying her line and decided to try it. It’s a good price , fairly large size and smells nice . My hair is super fine , colour treated with oily roots . Most styles fall right out , ponytails , braids ect so this gives my soft hair a bit of grit so styles stay in place . Brushes out nicely as well . Quite happy with it so far .
Laura H.
Whitby , ON
This stuff is a great price. I am still using it. I like the smell but I kind of wish she offered other smell options because I’m getting kind of sick of the smell .... it works just as well as a $30 texturizing spray.
Erica K.
Prince George , BC
Purchased at: Target
A great spray for when you need some extra texture and volume! Perfect for that messy lob!
member-da1d01
Gives that perfectly undone effortless look to your curled hair! It's easy to work with like all Kristen Ess products and gets the job done. The spray is easy to control and get in the right places. Super affordably priced. If you spray it into damp hair before styling, it even helps lock in your curls so they last longer!
Chelsea S.
Hammonds plains, NS
I loooove this stuff. Love the packaging and the smell. It works so well giving hair some texture and grit. Way better price point than a lot of other popular texture sprays. Very happy with this product. Absolutely will purchase again.
steph A.
Courtice, ON
I bought this because I had read it was a dupe for my holy grail, Oribe texture spray. I was hoping it would do similar things, however I recognized that there is just nothing like the the $60 fore mentioned on the market so my expectations weren’t high high. The smell is a bit strong and I do find it leaves more of a gritty texture but it helps build volume and is good for every day styles when you’re just looking for a tousle. I would likely buy this again to not have to worry about using sparingly.
Lara D.
Calgary, AB
I purchased this as a dupe for the Living Proof volumizing spray. I find this gives my second day hair lift and texture. I do find the volume does fall by mid day, whereas the Living Proof one got me a few extra hours. For the price I would stick with this. The product is heavily scented which doesn’t bother me, but should be avoided by those who are sensitive to smells.
Kasandra M.
Québec, QC
I love to use this after curling my hair. It adds some volume and texture without weighing my hair down. I love the quality of this product for the price.
Emily Z.
Vaughan, ON
The best texture spray there is. I usually spray this on my hair right before I curl it to give it some definition and then do another light just after I finishing curling it. It smells SO good and gives your hair a nice gritty feeling that keeps my curls in all night.
Kyra H.
Toronto
I really didn’t find this did anything for my hair but add a scent. Also the spray part of the bottle broke twice I had to go back and return to the store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...