Kristin Ess Dry Finish Working Texture Spray 6.9 oz uploaded by Laiken G.

BY KRISTIN ESS

For all hair types Texture building Instantly volumizing Ultra-light hold Soft matte finish Hands down, the best affordable dry texturizing spray. I truly mean that. Create a soft matte txture or lived-in look by applying a light veil all over. Focus mostly on the roots and middle of the hair. Rarely do I make waves without this. How to: 1. Create your desired hairstyle. 2. Add textured, soft matte finish and lasting hold by spraying this at the root first and then add a small amount from middle to ends. Tip: Apply a little, wait 30 seconds, then see if you need more. Give the spray a chance to dry, creating texture and grit before adding a second layer. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Lindsay A.
St Petersburg, FL
Please never discontinue this product!

My hair is annoyingly fine and soft, so it becomes hard to get my air-dried waves to stick, no matter how much salt spray I layer in.

I'm obsessed with Oribe Dry Texture Spray and often purchase DryBar Triple Sec 3-in-1 to save some $. But let's be real-- you're gonna go through these suuuuuper fast if you have a lot of hair like I do. I've tossed out most cheaper dupes because they don't do the trick.

This spray is beyond awesome. I even saw my stylist today and she demanded to know what's in my hair. Last night I used a tennis ball sized blob of the Kristin Ess mousse on my roots, smoothing to the mid shaft, then a little dry oil on my ends. I fell asleep with wet hair and let it air dry. This morning I layered in the Dry Finish Working Texture Spray and I already know I can never be without it. It's lasted all day without a touch-up, and has helped keep my oil at bay.  I can't wait to try it on a day I actually style my hair.

This is also perfect for pre-roughing up hair before braiding or sticking a cute messy bun together.

My crazy mane looks as close to Lauren Conrad's as it's ever going to. I already told all my girlfriends to get this stuff.

Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite product ever. I’ve never been a girl who lacked volume as my hair is pretty curly and thick; however, I was tempted by this product in the store! I got home and straightened my hair and just put a little bit of this in the roots and in my bangs. IT CHANGED MY LIFE. My bangs stayed back and out of my face, my straightened hair didn’t stick to my head. This is like a hybrid dry shampoo/texture spray/hair spray but it leaves your hair soft and smooth, PLUS it smells good. This bottle has lasted me 6 months and just gave out. I’m so so so excited about this product. HIGHLY recommend.
Amara |.
New Palestine, IN
I can't tell you how much I'm IN LOVE with this product!! Everyone and I mean EVERYONE needs this product. It gives you the perfect volume without making you look like you're trying too hard. It's SO affordable. It smells amazing. It gives your hair the perfect amount of grit without making your hair feel heavy or full of product. What are you waiting for? GO BUY THIS!!! It's only sold at Target.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Fantastic! Definitely rivals Oribe at a fraction of the price. While the scent certainly isn’t the same, it is a refreshing light floral. Does a great job at giving my hair (fine, but a lot of it) texture and definition. After trying this, I will definitely be on the lookout for more Kristin Ess!
Kelsey Y.
Charlotte
I never knew I needed a finishing spray before this product was recommended to me and I tried it. It's awesome! It smells great and doesn't leave your hair feeling/looking dry or greasy or weird or anything else. It's totally recommended and 100% worth the price.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
This stuff is amazing. I love it! It keeps my hair curled and soft. It goes for about 14 dollars which is an okay price but its really effective and so worth it! :) It is but not that affordable! It smells so good too! Definitely recommend! Go get it!
Chelsea E.
Denver
This spray is incredible. I have a hard time finding the perfect texture spray considering my hair is fine and texture sprays can easily verge on feeling gritty. This works awesome on wavy or straight hair, adding much needed volume and really enhancing the look of any finished style. I
like to spray it facing upward into the very bottom of my hair, while tousling it at the same time and I’ve found this is the best method for me to get the most out of this spray. Definitely a staple!
Lauren V.
I️ have very fine and silky hair, which is great for straight styling, but it works against me for trying to wear my hair wavy or curled. This product works to keep curls from falling out without making my hair look or feel stiff. I️ know a lot of beauty experts say not to spray your hair before curling, but it’s how my hair keeps a hold. A lot of texturizing sprays are very scented (and smell cheap), which I️ find offensive and overpowering, but this one smells ok.
Haley C.
Oakwood , GA
I love this product! I almost bought the $40 Oribe dry texture spray and I’m so glad I didn’t because this stuff is so much cheaper and it’s even better!!!!! I love the smell and the incredible volume it easily gives you!
Emilee E.
I am obsessed with everything that Kristin Ess has put out. All of her products are spectacular! This texture spray is the most amazing thing. It makes my hair so voluminous and I love adding it to really finish a look.
Carli B.
My hair is super thin. Does this help with volume on thicker hair because I haven't seen a difference.