BY KRISTIN ESS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

For all hair types Style defining Texture building Instant separation Volumizing hold My favorite water-based pomade for braids, waves and short hair! Bobs and lobs can always use a little texture love, too. This is my go-to for all of the above. If you know me, you know I'm a huge fan of using water-based pomades to add texture. This one is easy to use and rinses away with water. How to: 1. Once your hair is styled as desired, scoop out a pea-sized amount of pomade and warm up between your palms. 2. I like to work this in from the middle to ends first which gives me great separation and texture. 3. Lastly, I use whatever is left on my hands and work it onto the root for lift and even-more texture. Tip: Use this when you want soft, full texture instead of a dry, matte texture. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Kristin Ess Depth Defining Water Based Pomade 3.4 oz
A gorgeous pomade! It smells glorious, much like the rest of her collection, and feels weightless in your hair. It gives you effortless texture without any tacky or thick feeling. I've never really been into pomaded but I reach for this product any time I want my hair to last.