Hair CareHair ProductsKristin Ess
Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 34oz

Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz

by Kristin Ess

For all hair types Style defining Texture building Instant separation Volumizing hold My favorite water-based pomade for braids, waves and short hair! Bobs and lobs can always use a little texture love, too. This is my go-to for all of the above. If you know me, you know I'm a huge fan of using water-based pomades to add texture. This one is easy to use and rinses away with water. How to: 1. Once your hair is styled as desired, scoop out a pea-sized amount of pomade and warm up between your palms. 2. I like to work this in from the middle to ends first which gives me great separation and texture. 3. Lastly, I use whatever is left on my hands and work it onto the root for lift and even-more texture. Tip: Use this when you want soft, full texture instead of a dry, matte texture. Contains Zip-Up Technology, our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade. Gender: Unisex.

Is this product any good? I’m looking for a nice pomade to add some edge and texture to my hair. Want to know what y’all think about this product?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz!
Emily V.
Trenton, NJ
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Emily V.
this polmade works nicely and gives good texture to my waves or keep any stray baby hairs from going and out of control. the only thing that is not my favorite is the smell.
Ezera R.
Corp Christi, TX
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Ezera R.
This pomade is literally bomb! I mainly use it for flyaways. I just take a small amount of product on my fingers and apply it or after making waves or curls to your hair you can get some and add some texture to your hair. It doesn’t make your hair oily I love it !
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Jennifer I.
Excellent for hold and style... I used this homemade and my youngest son's hair and and absolutely thought it was adorable it also helped keep some of my flyaways in place also!! thank you for the opportunity to review this product #complimentary #All4FullSizeProducts!! #KristenEss #Voxbox
Makayla H.
Valley View, TX
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Makayla H.
This pomade is not heavy & kept the flyaways at bay without weighing down my hair. It doesn’t smell the best but it has a nice texture.
chocolate L.
Sunrise, FL
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by chocolate L.
When applying this to my hair, I wouldn't say it's necessarily added depth. it kind of dried out my hair, gave it a chalky look. The smell wasn't that pleasant either. once in your hair it resembles the smell of henna, which isn't necessarily bad, but it's not particularly what you want if you're going out and about and meeting people. honestly speaking I wouldn't recommend this product, I recommend looking into something else.
Maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Maryam K.
They have such a rich ingredientsss .I have some issues with smell though.use just small drop size for the braiding purpose and your good to go.Affordabled i must say because most of thee hair styling products aree expensive now a days and out of reach though.
Sarah P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Sarah P.
This pomade is amazing because it has a strong hood with a natural look. It also doesn’t make the hair hard or crunchy which is my biggest pet peeve!
Lily H.
Laurens, SC
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Lily H.
It makes my hair soft and gives me that finishing touch. Last forever so I feel like that’s just nice when you get the money’s worth out of the product. Thank you for my sample!
Stephanie Z.
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Stephanie Z.
This pomade did a good job at defining my curls and waves. It has a good amount of hold and kept my hair looking good throughout the day. Unfortunately the smell was extremely overpowering and not in a good way. The product itself works well but the smell makes it unappealing to me.
Elisa S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Kristin Ess Depth Defining Soft Matte Pomade - 3.4oz uploaded by Elisa S.
I used this product on my hair and my husband’s as well (before doing a French braid in his hair). I was hoping the pomade would keep his fly-away hairs down and out of the way for the braid. But it didnt. If all you want is for your hair to have a slight matte look, smell good, and give a little bit of softness to your hair, this is the product for you. But if you want something that would keep your hair down, or at least those baby hairs, fly-away hairs, etc down with the rest of your hair for a style, this isn’t the product for you. (Provided picture is the pomade in my hair (along with a little of the texturizing spray applied to my root area)