Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins

by Kristin Ess

The perfect embellished one step accessory that works on any hair type or texture. Add some quick sparkle to your holiday, wedding or special occasion hair style.

Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins I absolutely love the look of this brand's hair accessories! Especially these Celestial bobby pins! My question is how durable are they? Do the Sparkles or crystals in them Fallout easily? Or do they last for a long while? I've had quite a few accessories like this in the past and they all looked beautiful in the beginning, but not long after wearing a few times, the sparkles or crystals fall out! 😕 I am always careful to take good care of ALL of my accessories! To ensure they look good & last as long as possible! I have a very organized vanity for all of my makeup, skincare and Hair Care accessories & I have the room to keep them separate so as to insure they will not get damaged. Because let's face it, these days a lot of accessories (even small ones) can be quite expensive!
Do these slip? Wondering if they are just as function they are beautiful?
Super cute 😍 how big are they?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins!
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Jocelyn L.
These Kristin Ess Bobby Pins are my favorite!! They are so easy to just throw in your hair on the way out the door. You can use them with your hair down or up. The pack comes with 4 pins. A lot dressier than regular Bobby pins. The only down fall is they are very long and I have very fine hair so if I don’t pull enough hair back I can’t cover the pin.
jo R.
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by jo R.
Kristen Ess Celestial Bobby Pins add the perfect amount of sparkle! These durable pins hold a nice amount of hair without slipping! My hair is thin, so l really appreciate that! Easy to handle and place, you can create endless styles using them! l really loved how these pins looked inserted into my bun! They add a twinkling effect that shines with changing light! A wonderful accessory to have to dress up your look in hardly any time!
Marcela M.
Arlington, VA
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Marcela M.
This 4 clips are so beautiful, delicate and useful for any kind of outfit. I really like it.
elizabeth S.
Scituate, MA
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by elizabeth S.
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by elizabeth S.
I received these complimentary products to review from Influenster for my honest feedback. These bobby pins are ridiculously cute! Theyre elegant but also sweet and cute without looking childish or cheap. I use them all different ways, and only one of the ends has bent slightly more open from too much hair. I can confidently secure half of my hair up using only three of them, but find they’re a bit longer than a standard bobby pin and have to keep in mind to cover the end when you’re securing them. I can’t wait to see what other bobby pins are available from this line. Also** the packaging is stellar, the colors and design are magnificent.
Dina J.
Yakima, WA
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Dina J.
I love these Bobby pins with shiny stars. They are gold so they look good with my auburn hair. I would say the star part does get stuck in my hair which is kind of annoying but other then that I love them. I even put them in my daughters hair for picture day.
Zaida P.
Paterson, NJ
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Zaida P.
Ugh wow let me tell you about these pins! First off, the quality is great. It’s sturdy, strong, and the metal is nice. This quickly elevates any look. I have thin straight hair and they don’t seem to slip off very easily which is nice. You might need to readjust after a while if you don’t have any texture in your hair but they hold well. Definitely my favorite.
Jessica L.
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Jessica L.
Ok these Bobby pins are super cute and perfect for enhancing your look and holding your stands in place. They’re strong enough to hold the right amount of hair up and they look amazing while doing it. I love how these clips/pins have come back into style because they’re functional and fashionable!
Julissa P.
Thornton, CO
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Julissa P.
i love this pins, so cute, they are a little too thin but I love that they’re thin so they look very delicate but because of this they tend to fall easily if you put a lot of hair in between them, if not they will stay all day, I would recommend them if you have curly or wavy hair because for straight hair I think they would slip
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Francis A.
I regularly don't used this kind of pins since I have a straight hair and they easily come off my hair and lost them. This once are great since they stay in my hair and don't come off. The color and design are beautiful!!!
Madison S.
Morgantown, WV
Kristin Ess Celestial Bobby Pins uploaded by Madison S.
Maybe this is just me, but I find a collection of special occasion hair accessories to be very tone deaf, given the current state of the world. Anyway, the bobby pins are very cute; however I feel they are made for someone with lighter hair. The end of the pin is very straight and looks a bit weird sticking out from my head. I feel like it would blend in more for someone with lighter hair. I would not purchase on my own.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
michele C.