Kristin Ess Black Iris - true black

by Kristin Ess

An in-shower toning gloss designed to deeply condition and nourish hair while instantly boosting vibrancy and enhancing shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kristin Ess Black Iris - true black!
Julia P.
Quakertown, PA
This is the best hair gloss / at-home color I have ever used. I got an ash blonde balayage right before lockdown happened, so I was unable to keep up the color. I was desperate to get back to my natural black/brown, but ever at home color I used made my hair brassy without changing the color. In a final attempt to get rid of the balayage, I bought this and was elated I did. My hair returned to its rich dark color with no damage and no brassiness. I was truly crying happy tears! I recommend this to absolutely everyone and it’s what I purchase when I want my hair to have a little extra richness and shine.

Looking for your answer?