Hair CareHair Products2-in-1 Shampoo & ConditionerKristin Ess
Anytime Anywhere Scalp + Hair Milk Oil - 095 fl oz

Kristin Ess Anytime Anywhere Scalp + Hair Milk Oil - 0.95 fl oz

by Kristin Ess

This PH balanced bi-phase milk oil was designed to hydrate + protect. The oil phase combines avocado, olive, jojoba + castor oils to restore moisture and rejuvenate the scalp and hair. The milk phase uses panthenol + a shea-based emollient complex to add instant softness and shine. Best part: this can be used on wet or dry hair.Contains Zip-Up Technology (tm), our proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade.

multi-use formula; oil balancing; instantly hydrating; shine enhancing; scalp nourishing

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Product Form: Oil

Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, deep hydration, basic conditioning

Imm having trouble with this milky oil thing, should I put it on my scalp after I shower to soothe it or do I use it when my hair is dry?
Start your review of Kristin Ess Anytime Anywhere Scalp + Hair Milk Oil - 0.95 fl oz!
rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Kristin Ess Anytime Anywhere Scalp + Hair Milk Oil - 0.95 fl oz uploaded by rachel H.
Purchased at: Target
I found this made my hair greasy; however when used at night on my scalp it feels amazing and smells even better. When I wake up, I wash as normal and still get all the benefits. The pump also is kind of weird and I’ve read other reviews that their pump didn’t work correctly either.
Camryn D.
Manlius, NY
i lost my mind when I first used this. The packaging is amazingly minimalist like all of Kristins other products, and it looks like it should cost $60. I always mix the two layers up when I use this, and I put it on my wet hair after the shower and it smells so frickin good that sometimes I rub a little into my hands just so i can take a sniff throughout the day lollll. A few drops go a long way, and I have oily hair so the thought of a hair oil scared me to death but alas, my life has changed. I use it only on the middle to the ends of my hair, focusing mainly on the ends, and it's nice on dry hair as well but I only really put it on my dry hair when I'm seeing my boyfriend (because I love when he tells me my hair smells good lol) or if I'm going out and wanna feel boujee. One qualm is that the gold hardware on the top came off after maybe 3 weeks so the bottle looks a little shabbier with just the while plastic top and dropper, and it didnt look like there was much glue holding down the gold part after it came off. but, still works the same so !!!
Casey W.
Buffalo, NY
I use this on my hair after I get out of the shower. It retains the waves in my hair and cuts down on frizz the only weird thing is that mine has chunks floating in it, maybe my milk went bad 😹
Angela F.
Berkeley, CA
This works so well at hydrating and I really love how lightweight it is so that I can use more without feeling like I’ve weighed down my hair
Jacqueline G.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite! I use this as soon as I get out of the shower! It definitely helps repair split ends!
Abigail W.
Edwardsville, IL
Purchased at: Target
I bought this not really sure of what it was going to do but man am I glad I did! It has help my split ends while keeping my hair feeling soft and healthy after straightening or washing it! It also smells like coconut!!!
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Target
I love this product!! I have been using it for a few weeks because my hair had been feeling really brittle and dry. It has made my hair really soft and smell great since using it. It’s great for the price and I’ll definitely buy again.
Brooke V.
Owatonna, MN
I use this product during the winter when the air is dry. Specifically, when I would curl my hair I was left with sad limp curls. When I applied this product it instantly revived the curls and gave my hair life! I apply a small amount to my ends where my hair tends to be its driest.
Steph W.
Brentwood, TN
Purchased at: Target
For the price, this is a great oil. You do have to constantly shake it to combine the milk and oil, which can be frustrating. I use it to soothe my scalp before a wash, and leave it on dry hair for about 30 mins. I only use it on my ends for dry hair, otherwise my roots are way too oily. Nice scent, but again a little strong like a lot of her other products. I’m only a fan of her fragrance free range and hope more products like this one transition over.
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
I’m a huge fan of hair oils. It’s a staple in my hair care routine. I wanted to love this one but I have mixed feelings. The consistency is a bit odd and I find I have to shake it every time. I also feel like it adds a dry shine vs adding moisture.