Kristel Saint Martin Shine Like Diamonds uploaded by Sandra E.Kristel Saint Martin Shine Like Diamonds uploaded by Judy H.Kristel Saint Martin Shine Like Diamonds uploaded by Maria L.

BY KRISTEL SAINT MARTIN

Women's 3.3 oz EDP Spray. see more...

Judy H.
This perfume has become my signature scent! It’s a perfect mix of sexy & feminine. And the scent lasts for a long time.
It’s a perfect dupe for Lancôme’s La Vie est belle🌷
Sandra E.
Miami
My sister in law got me this perfume for Christmas. I never really asked her where she bought it but it smells delicious , it is also a very womanly smell,it makes you feel sexy and good about yourself . It is very long lasting and perfect for special occasions like dates , weddings or ant event you plan to stay a lot of time in.
Farah T.
New cairo, Egypt
It has that sweet smell that still at the same time feels like a sexy sweet scent i used to put it daily but now i change to miss dior way better
Maria L.
México, Guadalajara
I really like its aroma is very sweet and lasts a long time, it was a gift from my boyfriend who gave me at Christmas and I loved it!