BY KRISPY KREME #1 in Donuts

Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have never been disappointed in the service. The donuts and drinks I get are extremely satisfying. I have only once been to one that ran out of a special limited time donut during the beginning of the special. It didn't destroy my other great experience with them. We try to get them everytime for our kids to experience as well. They love the creativity.
Senia F.
The original glazed are my favorite pastry. Period. They are extra AMAZING when they've JUST been made. Krispy Kreme has a giant neon lighted sign on the side of the building that gets lit up at the times when they're rolling out freshly made glazed donuts. They are warm and light as air. Not too sweet because they're glazed JUST enough. They literally just melt in your mouth. They truly are amazing, like heaven in your mouth. I eat them until I'm sick because I can't stop at one or two, my taste buds crave another bite, and another and another... If you haven't tried a Krispy Kreme donut your life isn't complete. If you're not into original glazed that's okay because their other donuts are equally delicious!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Original glazed donuts are a staple in American breakfast (and a treat). These are amazing when they have just been made. These are warm and so light. They are not too overly sweet which I appreciate because I want to be able to taste a hint of sweetness but not too much of it that I can't actual taste the dough of the doughnut. They are glazed in the perfect amount of glaze. They melt in your mouth.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
There isn't a Krispy Kreme near be but there is one when I head to a few stores I like a few miles away. Everytime I drive past I try to see if the hot sign is on. Nothing beats a hot Original Glazed donut because they melt in your mouth a taste so good. It's also fun to go in and watch the conveyer belt and see them being made. I don't think they are too expensive but my local paper has coupons in them about once a month so I use the coupon to get a deal. We also like some of the other donuts like lemon filled glazed donuts which are a big hit in my family. But still nothing beats an Original Glazed donut especially when hot and fresh. We do stop even though the light isn't on sometimes just because we don't get them that often. I will say when there nice and hot I tend to eat more then I should just because they melt in your mouth. Now I need to go get some.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Super tasty! Drooling as I'm writing! Obviously not good for you lol. Like compared to other donuts you buy at your local bakery they're probably triple worse for you but oh so good! Love them! Super soft like a donut should be with promising flavor every time. If you've never tried one I sincerely hope you do whether you love goodies as much as I do or a cheat day if you are dieting 😉
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
“I know when that Hot Light blings, that can only mean one thing!” God bless who ever created Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I love you forever! I always go to the Krispy Kreme shop when I’m back at home hot you can find the a box of them at any grocery store. I highly recommend going to the shop because you can watch the doughnuts be made and it’s truly so awesome to watch, but try to keep from drooling lol!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I can honestly say I like krispy kreme doughnuts but it isn't better than dunkin donuts. I had one for the first time and I didn't like how it taste oily. I'll be sticking with dunkin donuts anytime I want a donut.
Peggie Y.
It’s hot and ready when the red neon light is on. The original glazed donuts are the best when they are fresh. The sweetness, tanginess and slight crispiness make a great combination. I can easily eat 6 of these in 1 session. They are dangerous! So, I am staying away from them for my healthier diet.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Original Glazed Doughnuts are the best. The sweet glaze is delicious and sticky. They melt in your mouth and taste so good. I love getting them when the red light comes on. There is no competition that compares to their doughnuts. I would recommend Krispy Kreme doughnuts to anyone to try.
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
I enjoyed these little devils 2 months ago. Did I eat them all yes lol. affordable of course purchase everywherr. Go in the morning to purchase becasue that's when they are at their freshness and taste good. Krispy Kreme 6 Count Chocolate Iced Creme Filled Doughnuts Pack of 2
Parker S.
Would you rather buy a box of these at a local grocery store or actually go into the krispy kreme to get one?
Elizabeth Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite donut?
Ofia B.
What is your favorite donut from KK?
ashley r.
Fort Worth , TX
Would your recommend the donuts ?
Emilee M.
How long do these stay fresh if you buy them buy the box?