GroceryBakeryKrispy Kreme
Original Glazed Doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts

by Krispy Kreme

#1 in Donuts

I'm wondering what they taste like and also if there very soft and don't taste like they have been sitting I've never had there where would u get these?
Snack Box from around the world - Care Package (50 Count) Snack Box from around the world - Care Package (50 Count) ? Snack Box from around the world - Care Package (50 Count) I'm wondering what kind of products you would get in these boxes ? Are they worth it? Also are they good?
Who is a big fan of Krispy Kreme? Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts 🍩
Start your review of Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Tilena T.
I love the original glazed donuts when they are fresh off the conveyor belt. It is like a warm butter. They literally just melt in your mouth. Are they good for you to eat?…heck no. But do they taste amazing while you are eating them?….you bet they do. The only way to eat these is when they are fresh. Once they get cold, it’s not the same. Still good, but not the same. Highly recommended to eat these hot off the belt. Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
Yurley  A.
Odessa, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Yurley  A.
I love this donut, it is one of my favorites. I love the consistency and smoothness of the flour. The glazed is delicious, it is sweet but it does not tire the palate, perfect to accompany it with a delicious coffee.😋😋Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,015 reviews
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Flor M.
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Flor M.
Amazing stuff, staff is very nice and understandable. I like that they keep the restroom clean and have clean tables. I would visit again and recommend. If you have allergies they can prepare special foods for you.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Katie W.
I have been on a Krispy Kreme kick these past few days. My favorite is the chocolate creme filled. But nothing beats a hot original glazed donut. When that hot sign is on you can’t pass them up. Their spooky donuts were a hit also!
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 9
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Brenda C.
I really like Krispy Kreme doughnuts. The flavor is great and the price isn’t too bad. The glaze just melts in your mouth. I will say you will probably only eat 1.. 2 might be a lot of sugar. Also they are nut free.
Corina P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Corina P.
You are missing out if u have not tried these delicious donuts. They are soft fluffy and delicious!!! Pairs perfectly with coffee!!!! I wish i had a KK in my area. We drive teo hours for these yummy donuts
Jordan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Jordan M.
They are delicious when you are looking for a nice soft doughnut. They are very sweet though and are not the healthiest. But they make for great party desserts or great breakfast foods. But I would drink water after because they were so sweet
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,646 reviews
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Publix
I got the pleasure of staying within my parents over the fourth weekend and my fifteen year old son came with me! They spoiled him every morning with a dozen glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme! Hot, fresh, glazed to perfection! Hard to resist…
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,257 reviews
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Shevon H.
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Shevon H.
I really like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. They are obviously a little pricey, we got 3 dozen for $33.37 2 of those boxes had sprinkles on them. They do have a wide variety of flavors which is great & they have fun seasonal flavours also.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,351 reviews
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Kristen B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these donuts out of all other brands. They’re so tasty and sweet and a guilty pleasurefor me. I think they are absolutely perfect. They are a good value and not very expensiveKrispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts . I get them on occasion because I like eating in moderation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ngoc D.
il y a 7 mois
Tammy G. il y a 7 mois
My Sweet Momma loves these donuts. 🍩 I love the lemon 🍋 donuts yummy!! 😋
Amy R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
il y a 2 ans
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts What Krispy Kreme holiday donut is your family favorite?
Maggie P. il y a 2 ans