BY KRISPY KREME #1 in Donuts

Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Every Sunday morning, my dad use to bring us a dozen Krispy Kreme (so I blame my addiction on him). These donuts are my #1 go-to donut & I LOVE THEM with no shame. They are so soft & crazy sweet & the best part is when you go to grab them & they offer you a hot glazed right off the belt. That just makes me drool! 🤤 Honestly, I don't care how unhealthy it is or how much sugar is added, it's a donut company. I KNOW ITS UNHEALTHY & I'M OKAY WITH THAT. Ugh, these are just too good.
Senia F.
The original glazed are my favorite pastry. Period. They are extra AMAZING when they've JUST been made. Krispy Kreme has a giant neon lighted sign on the side of the building that gets lit up at the times when they're rolling out freshly made glazed donuts. They are warm and light as air. Not too sweet because they're glazed JUST enough. They literally just melt in your mouth. They truly are amazing, like heaven in your mouth. I eat them until I'm sick because I can't stop at one or two, my taste buds crave another bite, and another and another... If you haven't tried a Krispy Kreme donut your life isn't complete. If you're not into original glazed that's okay because their other donuts are equally delicious!
kim t.
Arlington, VA
There isn't a Krispy Kreme near be but there is one when I head to a few stores I like a few miles away. Everytime I drive past I try to see if the hot sign is on. Nothing beats a hot Original Glazed donut because they melt in your mouth a taste so good. It's also fun to go in and watch the conveyer belt and see them being made. I don't think they are too expensive but my local paper has coupons in them about once a month so I use the coupon to get a deal. We also like some of the other donuts like lemon filled glazed donuts which are a big hit in my family. But still nothing beats an Original Glazed donut especially when hot and fresh. We do stop even though the light isn't on sometimes just because we don't get them that often. I will say when there nice and hot I tend to eat more then I should just because they melt in your mouth. Now I need to go get some.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Super tasty! Drooling as I'm writing! Obviously not good for you lol. Like compared to other donuts you buy at your local bakery they're probably triple worse for you but oh so good! Love them! Super soft like a donut should be with promising flavor every time. If you've never tried one I sincerely hope you do whether you love goodies as much as I do or a cheat day if you are dieting 😉
Tica T.
Chicago , IL
The best pastry I’ve ever had hands down! I think about these donuts everyday. They are so good. I obsess over when the hot light comes on. I can eat a whole dozen by myself. They are so addictive. So soft, the glaze is so beautifully laid, when you first open a box of the glazed donuts it’s like you just discovered a pot of gold. Lol. I have a sick obsession
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
“I know when that Hot Light blings, that can only mean one thing!” God bless who ever created Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I love you forever! I always go to the Krispy Kreme shop when I’m back at home hot you can find the a box of them at any grocery store. I highly recommend going to the shop because you can watch the doughnuts be made and it’s truly so awesome to watch, but try to keep from drooling lol!
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
I am not the biggest donut fan, but these are my favorites. I don’t like it when the icing just falls off of the donut, so the only way I eat it is putting it in the microwave and heating it up first which melts everything. They are pretty sweet so I normally have 1 or 2 but they are so popular that my school has Krispy Kreme fundraisers!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are by far the BEST donuts I have ever had! My former school was near a Krispy Kreme and I stopped daily for a donut! They were the best when they are still warm! They have an app but most stores aren’t accepting it.. I would recommend these!! You do not know what you are missing!! Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
Victoria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Favorite donuts ever! The amount of air in each bite is the best. I love that donuts are made fresh each morning and you can actually watch the process of each donut being made and glazed. Free samples if you walk inside! Also get the rewards app and get updates about new donut flavor releases and deals!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I can honestly say I like krispy kreme doughnuts but it isn't better than dunkin donuts. I had one for the first time and I didn't like how it taste oily. I'll be sticking with dunkin donuts anytime I want a donut.
Parker S.
Would you rather buy a box of these at a local grocery store or actually go into the krispy kreme to get one?
Elizabeth Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite donut?
Ofia B.
What is your favorite donut from KK?
Emilee M.
How long do these stay fresh if you buy them buy the box?
ashley r.
Fort Worth , TX
Would your recommend the donuts ?