Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts

by Krispy Kreme

#1 in Donuts

Are the new Krispy Kreme tropical donuts worth it? Im tempted but unsure!
Doo you all use the air fryer [email protected] them warm and fluffly?
Did you know that Krispy Kreme establishments discontinued giving out free donuts when the "hot now" light is lit? So not cool!!
Start your review of Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts!
Jordan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Jordan M.
They are delicious when you are looking for a nice soft doughnut. They are very sweet though and are not the healthiest. But they make for great party desserts or great breakfast foods. But I would drink water after because they were so sweet
member-d07b7
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by member-d07b7
Best doughnuts ever. Definitely my favorite and go to. Their coffee is pretty good too but their doughnuts are my favorite they are soft and not to sweet for the morning. One hundred percent recommend.
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Suzi L.
My kids seen they had Valentines Donuts so it was only right for me as being " The Best Mom in the world" to pick some up for them. We are going through a pandemic and also dealing with Virtual Learning ( not sure which one is worse) So I surprised my little loves with Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts a fresh dozen. They were mesmerized by the bright colored hearts. Suprisingly my toddler went from a regular chocolate glazed while my oldest devoured a few different ones. We will be back.
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Paulina K M.
Ommmmmgggggggggggggg go to @krispykreme and try them please for yourself. I buy them every fat Thursday that we celebrate in Poland and since then in USA I follow this amazing tradition. All of them are yummy I swear. ❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💜❤️🧡💛💚💙🤎🤍🖤
Amanda K.
Hartsville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Amanda K.
The “Island Time” donut is the original glaze with a tropical spin! The original flavor is great but the tropical vibes were the best 🌴
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Kimberly C.
By far the best donut I've ever had. Do yourself a favor and go to Krispy Kreme in the morning and order their original glazed donuts while they're warm and fresh. When they're fresh, they are so fluffy and delicious, it's definitely one of those foods that make you go," mmmmmm." As your eating them. My local Krispy Kreme is about 40 minutes away but it's always worth the trip.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Niobys L.
Love this doughnuts the best warm fresh and delicious perfect with coffee and now during the winter time is perfect love it I like the original super good doughnuts highly recommended it
Valerig A.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Valerig A.
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Valerig A.
Very delicious, delicious, delicious, frosted, excellent glazing. I recommend them 100% to you, Especially piña colada
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Trin H.
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Trin H.
The ones I posted below are the limited 🍓glaze. And they are delicious!!! I love strawberries so these truly hit the spot. Krispy Kreme donuts are some of the best out there. And my family and I will forever be a loyal customer!
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts uploaded by Beverly T.
These are the best when you can purchase hot and now. They just melt in your mouth. Absolutely five stars
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
il y a un an
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts What Krispy Kreme holiday donut is your family favorite?
Maggie P. il y a 10 mois