BY KRISPY KREME #1 in Donuts

Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
There's nothing like riding by and seeing the hot sign on because you have to think quick to turn around for a whole dozen. They melt in your mouth and you can't do all of that work just to have one so you have another because it's still hot and why not? The plus side of getting them hot and fresh is being able to eat them later in the day because they still have that great taste. They keep going up in price so it's not as often that I stop. There's no need to get anything other than a dozen because it's a waste when a dozen is $10 or $11 and a half is $8.
Senia F.
The original glazed are my favorite pastry. Period. They are extra AMAZING when they've JUST been made. Krispy Kreme has a giant neon lighted sign on the side of the building that gets lit up at the times when they're rolling out freshly made glazed donuts. They are warm and light as air. Not too sweet because they're glazed JUST enough. They literally just melt in your mouth. They truly are amazing, like heaven in your mouth. I eat them until I'm sick because I can't stop at one or two, my taste buds crave another bite, and another and another... If you haven't tried a Krispy Kreme donut your life isn't complete. If you're not into original glazed that's okay because their other donuts are equally delicious!
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Super tasty! Drooling as I'm writing! Obviously not good for you lol. Like compared to other donuts you buy at your local bakery they're probably triple worse for you but oh so good! Love them! Super soft like a donut should be with promising flavor every time. If you've never tried one I sincerely hope you do whether you love goodies as much as I do or a cheat day if you are dieting 😉
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts seriously who haven't tried these yet?? I promise you life would be much on a brighter side if you try some .. I wouldn't call them healthy hahah but definatly a treat ones in a while. They are super soft and fluffy . Always fresh!! We love to go and watch how they are being made and glazed.. what a amazing experience !!😁😁😁
Måddįė V.
Lake Stevens, WA
Krispy crime donuts are absolutely the best donuts I’ve ever had. They are the perfect texture and they always just melt in your mouth!! The first time I had them, I thought I was dreaming, but I was wrong, they are real and the most perfect donuts ever!!
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
“I know when that Hot Light blings, that can only mean one thing!” God bless who ever created Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. I love you forever! I always go to the Krispy Kreme shop when I’m back at home hot you can find the a box of them at any grocery store. I highly recommend going to the shop because you can watch the doughnuts be made and it’s truly so awesome to watch, but try to keep from drooling lol!
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
I am not the biggest donut fan, but these are my favorites. I don’t like it when the icing just falls off of the donut, so the only way I eat it is putting it in the microwave and heating it up first which melts everything. They are pretty sweet so I normally have 1 or 2 but they are so popular that my school has Krispy Kreme fundraisers!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far the BEST donuts I have ever had! My former school was near a Krispy Kreme and I stopped daily for a donut! They were the best when they are still warm! They have an app but most stores aren’t accepting it.. I would recommend these!! You do not know what you are missing!! Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There just isn't anything like a Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts !! I am so hungry right now! They are warm, light, moist and perfectly glazed! Better than fresh out of the box is a bot of real butter in a non stick pan and get the outside just a little crispy!! Don't knock it til ya try it.! I've seen hamburger's made on them.
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
I’m dating a cop. On our first date he asked me a deal breaking question “Krispy Kreme, or Dunkin’ Donuts?” To which I replied “What kind of question is that? Krispy Kreme all the way!” We are now planning to get married soon. I think that in itself should tell you all you need to know about these donuts. Lol
Parker S.
Would you rather buy a box of these at a local grocery store or actually go into the krispy kreme to get one?
Ofia B.
What is your favorite donut from KK?
Elizabeth Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite donut?
Emilee M.
How long do these stay fresh if you buy them buy the box?
ashley r.
Fort Worth , TX
Would your recommend the donuts ?