Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors Crullers Bag

by Krispy Kreme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors Crullers Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite thing to get from Krispy Kreme. Each cruller is the perfect size to snack on and the limited holiday flavors are my favorite too. Sometimes I find myself finishing the bag in one sitting.
Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors Crullers Bag uploaded by Brianna B.
I’m ashamed that I’m currently eating these because they are so bad for you and full of sugar but I’m 8 months pregnant and letting myself slide. These taste so good! Just try to limit yourself to one or two if you can help it. I got one cannot help it!
Polk City, FL
Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors Crullers Bag uploaded by Wendy P.
Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors Crullers Bag uploaded by Wendy P.
My boyfriendknows  I love anything pumpkin spice and he picjed up these Krispy Kreme pumpkin spice glazed mini curlers by Krispy Kreme they have a fantastic pumpkin spice flavoring that's not too overpowering they're absolutely delicious they are great treat and the perfect size great to go with coffee
Highland, MD
These are great! They're very good! the price is good for the brand. Got them at royal farms gas station. They're even better if you put them in the microwave for about 10 seconds to get them nice and warm. 😊
Lexington, SC
Krispy Kreme Krispy Juniors Crullers Bag uploaded by Shannon B.
Delicious. Addictive. Perfectly sized. These are all things that come to mind when I think of Krispy Kreme’s mini crullers. I’ve tried these in the original glaze, the blueberry, strawberry, and limited edition birthday cake flavors and I’m never left disappointed. They definitely aren’t good for you at 19g of sugar and 30g of carbs per serving, but they taste so good!
Lexington, KY
Krispy Kreme Cruellers are so good. They have that perfect mix of soft donut mixed with just a little bit of crispyness from the glaze that has hardened. I don't bring them home very often because they disappear dangerously fast.
Krispy Kreme is definitely life 😂. I rarely get to have some tho despite the fact that there is on 35-45 min away from me. But whenever I go by their location I always check if the light is on because if it is you get a free donut and it's so warm and melts in your mouth.
Knox, IN
These are always delicious no matter what time or the day! I can never pass them up they aren’t the most healthy but they have better nutrition facts then most donuts and taste way better!
Lawrenceville
My sister buys these bags and she's he donuts are sooo addicting you have no idea!! I soft and has a little crunch to it, it's just so amazing! It tastes like heaven I would buy a million bags of these if I could, I recommend this to anyone who loves donuts!!
Huntsville, AL
These are SO addicting. Krispy kreme is incapable of producing a bad snack it seems. While these are nowhere near healthy, they are delicious. Perfectly cakey and dense with the perfect amount of that signature Krispy Kreme glaze.

Looking for your answer?