BY KRISPY KREME

Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
These are great! They're very good! the price is good for the brand. Got them at royal farms gas station. They're even better if you put them in the microwave for about 10 seconds to get them nice and warm. ­čśŐ
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
These are SO addicting. Krispy kreme is incapable of producing a bad snack it seems. While these are nowhere near healthy, they are delicious. Perfectly cakey and dense with the perfect amount of that signature Krispy Kreme glaze.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
My sister buys these bags and she's he donuts are sooo addicting you have no idea!! I soft and has a little crunch to it, it's just so amazing! It tastes like heaven I would buy a million bags of these if I could, I recommend this to anyone who loves donuts!!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Krispy Kreme Cruellers are so good. They have that perfect mix of soft donut mixed with just a little bit of crispyness from the glaze that has hardened. I don't bring them home very often because they disappear dangerously fast.
Kylie M.
Krispy Kreme is definitely life ­čśé. I rarely get to have some tho despite the fact that there is on 35-45 min away from me. But whenever I go by their location I always check if the light is on because if it is you get a free donut and it's so warm and melts in your mouth.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Almost every time I see the "Hot Sign" on I feel as if I have to pump the breaks and whip into the drive thru. To get a fresh dozen got off the line. I then rush home and eat about minimum 3 with 2 cups of 2% milk.
Valerie Hall 8.
I miss the fresh Krispy Kremes. I dunno....these were a little wet on the bottom of each donut and just not that tasty. A little bit of a preservativey taste.
Heaven L.
los Angeles, CA
I love,love ,love Krispy Kreme doughnuts. So moist and melt in your mouth good. Writing this review is making me want to go pick up a dozen right now. I recommend that you try these asap.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don't care where you get them, Krispy Kreme never fails. I love their dougnuts but their classic glazed if my all time favorite. Can't go wrong with this company.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
These are so yummy! I love the mini kruellers, they are the perfect size for just eating a few for breakfast or a sweet snack. I would definitely recommend these!