Krispy Kreme Glazed Honey Buns - 6 Individually Wrapped Single Serving Honey Buns

BY KRISPY KREME

Erica Z.
Any sweets lover will agree with me.. I live in a state that does NOT have any Krispie kreme stores. The first time I tried these doughnuts was at an event my job had about 7 years ago.. till this day i still crave them :(
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
The doughnuts are awesome and I recently saw the honeybuns at a gas station and had to try one they were alright but I like the original glazed doughnuts much better especially the warm ones fresh off the line.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good but soo many calories. I think they taste almost as good as the donuts and go great with a coffee drink in the morning.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
Krispy Kreme is the food of the gods. You can never go wrong with them. They go great with any meal or can be a meal themselves!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Krispy Kreme is one of my favorite brands for donuts and although I liked these, I've had better packaged honey buns.
Lindsay W.
I love these doughnuts. I haven't seen any of their stores around in a while though :(
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Awesome taste! Very soft bun and sweet creamy glaze. It's really good. I like them.
Jyoti S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste so good.but too sweet can be good with morning coffee or tea without sugar
Erica Z.
Does any one know why they don't sell in Houston Texas?