BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #2 in Donuts

Josie M.
Butler, PA
These things have got to be the most addictive snack out there. I always loved donuts, they're one of my favorite foods. These might nor be exactly "fresh" but they are so good especially since they're only the holes so you don't have to commit to a whole donut. I love them and will continue to repurchase them.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Love these donuts. So light and fluffy. They melt in your mouth. Just enough glaze on each donut. I bet you can't just eat one.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves these and if he could he won't them all day. I will buy these the next time I go to the store. My daughter eats them too.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
OMG these things have become my summer breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are cheap and always delicious, I get my box at Harris Teeters or my local grocery store. They are SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!! Trust me the extra weight is worth it and you deserve a reward!! Treat your self with these summer loves!!!
Karin B.
Melt in your mouth amazing, so so tasty! Beware, you must share with your friends or you will likely eat them all yourself.
Sana B.
Favorite one for me and my family really very tasty we enjoy it with coffee really so yamy 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Care&beauty R.
Maddina monwra , Maddina
Omg 😭😭😭 Donuts Crispy cream wonderful 😍😍😍 Chocolate or sugar is very delicious 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
yasoom M.
When that "hot now" light is on, that's when you know it's time to go get some freshly- made glazed doughnuts!
Aleks J.
Maidstone
they're so yummy, I honestly love them! they're the perfect size, also available in many shops now. definitely a bit overpriced, many other cheaper alternatives could compare to these.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
When I tried these I almost ate the entire box on my own. They're so soft, and rich. I almost bought 2 boxes at once.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these