BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #2 in Donuts

Josie M.
Butler, PA
These things have got to be the most addictive snack out there. I always loved donuts, they're one of my favorite foods. These might nor be exactly "fresh" but they are so good especially since they're only the holes so you don't have to commit to a whole donut. I love them and will continue to repurchase them.
Kezia L.
I know this is a bit of a random thing to reveiw but..... I LOVE them. These things are honestly some of the nicest tasting things in the world. I also love the idea of donut holes. I just love everything thing about these 😍😍
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Love these donuts. So light and fluffy. They melt in your mouth. Just enough glaze on each donut. I bet you can't just eat one.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves these and if he could he won't them all day. I will buy these the next time I go to the store. My daughter eats them too.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
OMG these things have become my summer breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are cheap and always delicious, I get my box at Harris Teeters or my local grocery store. They are SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!! Trust me the extra weight is worth it and you deserve a reward!! Treat your self with these summer loves!!!
Karin B.
Melt in your mouth amazing, so so tasty! Beware, you must share with your friends or you will likely eat them all yourself.
Patrick O.
Mmmm... I love these doughnut holes. They melt in your mouth and i can eat these non stop which is not good if your on a diet like me lol.
Jami Q.
United States
Best Donuts ever! These are most delicious donuts.. soft, fresh & delicious taste!! Also good for fundraising!
Luisa F.
Gainesville
I love Krispy Kreme glazed donuts because are very fresh and soft ALWAYS. It is sweet enough but not thaaaat sweet. Those are perfect I love it .
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
I mean how else could I describe the world’s best donuts? I can never walk past one of their shops without buying one 😂 if you haven’t had one of their donuts then you need to get yourself down to their shop right now 😆x
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I've only had one doughnut from here and it was a glazed doughnut with like raspberry filling SOOO GOOD what else should I try ?