BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #6 in Donuts

mimosha S.
Glasgow
These are good
I’m really surprised with them
I’m not really a lover of these but at the same time they are not bad
They are not healthy but tasty😍
nanna C.
Interlachen
I love these they're the perfect little snack for on the go and are so soft and good good compared to other brands
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love how their small an perfectly round an I can just pop them in my mouth without a mess. Their absolutely delicious an I can't get enough of them.
Monique M.
romsey
These donuts are so delicious!!! I love them and they are great for party’s!! I could never get sick of these
Rose M.
San Leandro, CA
Krispy Kreme is very good. They always have buy a dozen and get a dozen free. Or even a day where you get 12 free! Love their specials and I could eat a glazed donut right now.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. Tastey, soft and nice as a pudding. Just waiting for a gluten free version. Affordable and nice as a treat.
Emely M.
santo domingo
Her donuts and variety are amazingly are sooo good and have a really good flavor and are one of my favorite marks of donuts
Chloe C.
Romford, Essex
i love these doughnut balls so much. they are one of my favourite sweet treats! they're so soft and fluffy with a sweet, tasty flavour. heavenly !!
teif👑 H.
Im honestly obsessed with these.
Amazing taste, melts in your mouth donuts
Bought these in Cardiff and they are so tasty.
Karla H.
Elgin, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Todo lo que tenga que ver con pan I'll eat itt I love me some pan Dona lo que sea con mi caffe en la mañana y estas estan ricas
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these