BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #3 in Donuts

Karla H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Todo lo que tenga que ver con pan I'll eat itt I love me some pan Dona lo que sea con mi caffe en la mañana y estas estan ricas
Sana B.
Favorite one for me and my family really very tasty we enjoy it with coffee really so yamy 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Care&beauty R.
madinah
Omg 😭😭😭 Donuts Crispy cream wonderful 😍😍😍 Chocolate or sugar is very delicious 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Absolutely!! There’s something about Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts that is addictive.
yasoom M.
When that "hot now" light is on, that's when you know it's time to go get some freshly- made glazed doughnuts!
Tierra N.
Tamarac, FL
You can never go wrong with these whether you’re in the store or the actual restaurant itself!
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
Always a classic! Doughnut holes are AMAZING! They are very delicious! Honestly, i would recommend these! You can get them for a pretty good price at most grocery stores!
Michelle R.
Mission, BC
These are the best donuts that money can buy. I much prefer them over Tim Horton donuts. We don't get these too often where I am from.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter is a huge fan of these!! Every time we go to the grocery store, she asks for these! They’re so soft and delicious! I’m not sure how anyone could ever say anything negative about them! We love them so so much! I️ would definitely repurchase!!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yes please! It’s hard not to eat the whole box when you get them. Krispy Kreme’s are so yummy and these are a great way to get the yum and hopefully keep it to a few.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these